Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*Server Suggestion Thread*

Go down 
+32
Duderbug180
xSheepOwnerx
CaLb13
Gornduff
Zinor
Snowyboy
zZzSleepinGrunt
Arronsyaoran
Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire
Xuluf
iAsh_
~Tylo
DemonicLord_Kai
duckgrapes
Mr.JimBlob
Hohahihehu
canofpearies
Pie55555
kioekoe
KAoTiCxExile
Aaranos
Nbord
alabasterTempest
Mr Hobnob
RyubosJ
jjruh
Flaughternaught (Akikira)
Folset
PeachCai
sambo4747
GravekeepersCat
Admin
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Snowyboy

*Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:08 am

We made an entire new server because we couldn't get PvP to work on survival.
So I am pretty sure it wont work now either :3
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:10 am

Oh yeah I frogot that was the reason. Um.... How Do you Put In a link there is something cool that I want to show You and Could be a very good for The Parkour Idea
Back to top Go down
Snowyboy

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:10 am

Just copy and paste the link ;o

Like : www.starmine.niceboard.com
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:15 am

Ok For the Parkour Idea Here is A good Parkour Map It is Very fun It is a map to so you can try it on Multiplayer
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/344309-125-t3c-tetrix1993s-3rd-obstacle-course-ver-261-176-stages116k-dl/page__st__520#entry16257865
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:49 am

I think that we should get a class in the arena that has an AXE! Maybe the class name could be : Lumberjack. Arron seems pretty good at making classes so maybe he could help out here.
Back to top Go down
Zinor

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:00 am

I would suggest a new adminshop at /warp starcity. It would be based on potion ingredients/supplies.
Back to top Go down
Arronsyaoran

Arronsyaoran

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:19 pm

zZzSleepinGrunt wrote:
I think that we should get a class in the arena that has an AXE! Maybe the class name could be : Lumberjack. Arron seems pretty good at making classes so maybe he could help out here.

Are you telling me that the Barbarian doesn't have an axe already?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:02 am

The last time I used it it had a sharpness III diamond sword with leather armor.
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 5:04 am

I think I got a new Class.
Name: Scout
Items: 2 Glass, 3 Ender Pearls, 16 Arrows
Armor: All Iron But Helmet
Weapons: Stone sword, Bow
Potions:5 Golden Apples
Desc: Scout Is a light Class It is Suposed To Have Defence and Tricky Class
The glass Is Supposed To Make a Little wall The reason it is glass Is Because If The people deuystroy it Or even if that is possible in the mob arena That they won't get it back. they Have 16 arrows For A far ranged attack But they don't have Much Of Them So they will have to attack with Close Range most of the time. If they need a quick Get away they have enderpearls But they won't have a choice because they do Damage and can kill you.
Last you have Golden Apples They Are Not A big healing Thing so It Is A challange to Survive With it

Last edited by Pie55555 on Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr Hobnob

Mr Hobnob

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 5:34 am

sounds good pie , except there isnt a good way to kill the mobs, no good weapon or potion.. the class would be very weak.. also the armour is very weak . chain is actully mostly the same as leather.
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 5:35 am

Look again
Two More things 10th page Very Happy
And mabye we should Make a Thing for Class suggestions
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:12 am

just a quick FYI the Enderman bug fix will be done tomorrow, and lava flow will be turned back on. You have been warned!
Back to top Go down
Arronsyaoran

Arronsyaoran

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:08 am

i guess i might change my carizone cactus+water trap to a water+lava trap after all. I don't know how to make polls on this forum, but i'd like a vote whether i should use cactus or lava as my castle moat's method of killing hostile mobs.
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:12 pm

I was thinking that maybe if someone buys a shop plot and doesn't make it into a decently active shop that after a certain amount of time if it's not turned into a shop, the owner should get a warnIng saying that they must make it into a shop or they will have to leave the plot to make room for other people that wish to turn that plot into a nice shop. Just a suggestion. I just posted this because there are a couple plots right in front of the warp that aren't very active or arent even made into a shop yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:32 am

I think it would be cool if people who donate for a second time get a castle. We need more castles!
Back to top Go down
Arronsyaoran

Arronsyaoran

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:18 am

I already have a castle. Hand Built by Your's Truly.
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:50 am

We need Grim For a Castle He Is really good at making them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:25 am

Yah I remember his huge palace. He just graduated now and he might be busy thought. It's a shame his city was lost in the reset.
Back to top Go down
Gornduff

Gornduff

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:27 am

Starting to think back on previous servers I've played, I was in this one that had a rather fun Plugin called "Runecraft", which allows players to sort out some runes to enchant, inflict, or amass certain effects, which includes Teleports, Waymarkers, Recalls, Enchants, Hexes/Curses, etc.

Here's all the intel I could find on it, which includes:

MCF Post

Tutorial Page

Not sure whether or not it would be too much, but it would be rather fun to see.
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:08 pm

Guys if you know of any plugins that you think would be a good addition to he server without you know overdoing it, post them here. I would really love to see more new plugins. Might look for some later myself.

P.S Peach, I'm loving that chest sorting plugin!
Back to top Go down
CaLb13

CaLb13

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:32 pm

I would love to see either obsidian tools or maybe a redstone sword , So it can electricute the mobs:D
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 5:43 am

Loved reading through all these again. For those who ask for new items or recipies, these require the use of spout - its a plugin that require both server and client side edits made, so we'll not be going down that route - however, that said, if the Minecraft API gets released it may well integrate SPOUT too at some point in time, but until then any of those kind of suggestions we can't really act on.
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:56 am

I would love this to be added: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/mech-unlimitedlava-v1-7-make-infinite-pools-of-lava-1-2-5-r4-0.19441/

It adds the creation of infinite lava pools, just like with water. This might be cheating in some of your opinions, but it's really annoying when you have no lava pools near your house, or you have to go al the way down to bedrock to get some lava.

Please consider this, because it would be very handy. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Duderbug180

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:00 am

Can there possibly be more ranks because my Birthday is coming up thing of donating another $70.00 would mean I donated $100.00 to this server!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duderbug180

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:00 am

Thinking**
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

*Server Suggestion Thread*
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next