Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*Server Suggestion Thread*

Go down 
+32
Duderbug180
xSheepOwnerx
CaLb13
Gornduff
Zinor
Snowyboy
zZzSleepinGrunt
Arronsyaoran
Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire
Xuluf
iAsh_
~Tylo
DemonicLord_Kai
duckgrapes
Mr.JimBlob
Hohahihehu
canofpearies
Pie55555
kioekoe
KAoTiCxExile
Aaranos
Nbord
alabasterTempest
Mr Hobnob
RyubosJ
jjruh
Flaughternaught (Akikira)
Folset
PeachCai
sambo4747
GravekeepersCat
Admin
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonicLord_Kai

DemonicLord_Kai

*Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:34 am

Aaranos wrote:
DemonicLord_Kai wrote:
With the new snapshot, Ender Chests are now Player Specific.

There could be a set admin shop that sells the ender chests. For about, 2.5x the price of regular obsidian. So its not possible to profit from it

Obsidian is the easy material to get. The hardest material to get would be the eye of ender. So making it really expensive solves nothing really. Plus with the new update it breaks into obsidian if you destroy the chest which means you would have to buy a new one since we can't get eye of ender.

But it's easier to just sell the chest itself and not the materials because of the issues with the eye of ender, since it seems accessing a stronghold and going into the end is a no-no. The reason it's expensive because it implies that the price of the eye of ender is added to the price of 8 obsidian to form the price.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:32 am

Sounds good to me. Also has anyone figured out that endstone could just be recoloured cobblestone?
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 2:46 pm

i would like to see a donator section of the forum the same way theres a mod and admin section. and forum ranks for donators Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tylogaming
iAsh_

iAsh_

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:51 am

Good plugins are Spleef and Craftbook plugin
Back to top Go down
RyubosJ

RyubosJ

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:51 pm

I would love to have moanimals and Extrabiomes
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:02 pm

Eyes of Ender are available to buy at the Exotic Miner if memory serves me right. Mo creatives is a divided one, but keeps coming up - I appreciate some users love it, but a similar number seem to dislike it too.

Spleef looks an simply enough plugin to install as well.

If anyone does haev any suggestions regarding plugins, would you be so kind as to provide the links to them - theres lots of great plugins out there, but not all of them are updated to the current version, and if it hasn't been done by now, can be considered dead in the water.
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:00 pm

Coming next to the server will be:

- Arena tutorial,( not needed for many of you, but for some it is)
- New admins
- Builder +
- Update to Bukkitcraft to R4
- Return of the Endermen (disabled their griefing mode)
Back to top Go down
Xuluf

Xuluf

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:30 pm

PeachCai wrote:
Coming next to the server will be:

- Arena tutorial,( not needed for many of you, but for some it is)
- New admins
- Builder +
- Update to Bukkitcraft to R4
- Return of the Endermen (disabled their griefing mode)
Woho! Endermen Very Happy And new admins! And builder +! And Bukkitcraft/R4! And Arena tutorials !
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 9:36 pm

Razz I'm very much hoping the R4 will solve our wool problem, so fingers crossed it does. Should also make the server more stable, with lots and lots of minor bug fixes and a major glitch/exploit fix too
Back to top Go down
Xuluf

Xuluf

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:24 pm

PeachCai wrote:
Razz I'm very much hoping the R4 will solve our wool problem, so fingers crossed it does. Should also make the server more stable, with lots and lots of minor bug fixes and a major glitch/exploit fix too
I hope it will solve that, it would be so great!
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 5:04 am

One Word
PARCOUR
Back to top Go down
Xuluf

Xuluf

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:19 am

Pie55555 wrote:
One Word
PARCOUR
So you want us to have parkour? That would be great for location quests.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:34 am

I like the ideas peach. Also for parkour my friend goes on server which has a plugin that allows people to climb walls by constantly pushing the space bar (this was also tied into their server's acrobatics MCmmo skill). Though this could create a lot of problems. I think we should have some kind of parkour arena/tournament with the basic parkour skills that are already in Minecraft.
Back to top Go down
Xuluf

Xuluf

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:39 am

Akikira wrote:
I like the ideas peach. Also for parkour my friend goes on server which has a plugin that allows people to climb walls by constantly pushing the space bar (this was also tied into their server's acrobatics MCmmo skill). Though this could create a lot of problems. I think we should have some kind of parkour arena/tournament with the basic parkour skills that are already in Minecraft.
That would be awesome, we must have this!
Back to top Go down
Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:42 am

Could there be a hunger games or/and spleep cause I love the hunger games. When I try to find a hunger games server they are not working or turned to survival. Thanks for your timeon reading this h

Sincerely ~marshmellow
Back to top Go down
Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:46 am

Could there be a hunger games or/and spleep cause I love the hunger games. When I try to find a hunger games server they are not working or turned to survival this also goes for the spleef . Thanks for your time reading this h

Sincerely ~marshmellow
Back to top Go down
Xuluf

Xuluf

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:25 am

Nice double post marsh Razz
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:51 am

spleef we can do, hunger games looks alot more fun than i bet it actually is (much like the film)
Back to top Go down
iAsh_

iAsh_

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:15 am

There is a plugin called Spleef.You should check it out peach
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:36 am

I play On a Hungergames server It is Really Fun
Back to top Go down
Arronsyaoran

Arronsyaoran

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:42 am

Mob Arena: New Class: Rogue.
Armour: Leather.
Weapon: Sharpness V OR Fire Aspect II(preferably sharpness) Diamond Sword.
Extras: Comes with Splash Poison 2 Potions.
Optional Extra: Perhaps a Bow and 32 Arrows, but Splash Poison would be better.
Healing: Only has 1 Instant Health I potion.
Description: A Pure Dps Class that sacrifices potential self-healing and armour for pure Dps. Uses Splash Potions of Poison for AoE dps. Can potentially one-two shot most mobs, but doesn't like taking damage at all. It has more dps than the Knight and Tank, and similar dps to the barbarian, except he wields a sword instead of an axe, and has a secondary weapon.(Poison and/or Arrows)

If this class gets added to Mob Arena, it will be THE class I will always play.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:58 am

i agree with arron's signiture "I kinda want Snowy to make Creepers do damage to players in the game. Or if not that, at least increase the Server Difficulty level to Normal or Hard." that would be sweet :}
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tylogaming
Arronsyaoran

Arronsyaoran

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:03 am

Note that I don't want creepers to do any terrain/grieving damage, I only want them to do player heart damage. Playing on easy mode with zero-damage creepers is for babies. At least have the dignity of playing on normal mode. Hard mode is fine with me as well.

And Tylo, what do you think of my suggestion for the New Mob Arena class?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:06 am

We should get pvp arenas! Maybe former PvP server players would come to the Survival if we got pvp arenas Razz And it wouldn't be a bad idea where only PVP in that certain spot. Thanks -Grunt
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:38 am

I think Sleepins Idea is a great Idea with the Pvp server down For A while We might loose some of the Pvp Players
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

*Server Suggestion Thread*
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next