Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*Server Suggestion Thread*

Go down 
+32
Duderbug180
xSheepOwnerx
CaLb13
Gornduff
Zinor
Snowyboy
zZzSleepinGrunt
Arronsyaoran
Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire
Xuluf
iAsh_
~Tylo
DemonicLord_Kai
duckgrapes
Mr.JimBlob
Hohahihehu
canofpearies
Pie55555
kioekoe
KAoTiCxExile
Aaranos
Nbord
alabasterTempest
Mr Hobnob
RyubosJ
jjruh
Flaughternaught (Akikira)
Folset
PeachCai
sambo4747
GravekeepersCat
Admin
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
RyubosJ

RyubosJ

*Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:13 am

press F3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:04 am

Actually it's better if you press shift+f3 but I'm still no good with them. Shift+ f3 gets rid of the red stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:12 am

I think after people get un-banned they should be given a "probation" rank for a short time (maybe a week) so they are still punished and would be able to be monitered to see how they actually behave on the server ( also so people know they misbehaved on the server.
Back to top Go down
Mr Hobnob

Mr Hobnob

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 6:07 am

i would like to see mo'creatures because i love the horses and peguses Smile
and think that every1 would have fun with it Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:34 am

We should have a vote on the forums to see which of these ideas is liked the most.
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 5:49 pm

incase you may not have seen, but snow has said yesterday hes going to try and get mo creatures up and running on the server.
Back to top Go down
Mr Hobnob

Mr Hobnob

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 8:32 pm

kk hope he can get them Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr Hobnob

Mr Hobnob

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:20 am

wat about active volcanoes? and hurricanes + tornadoes Smile it'll be tricky but a laugh aswell
Back to top Go down
Mr Hobnob

Mr Hobnob

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:23 am

I thought about having a server competition like , best made house or a team competition . just thought it would be fun Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:19 am

Minecart races where there are two minecarts racing along each other and the riders try their best to disable the other cart/rail/rider.
We could have different tracks maybe one that is a complete remake of the starmine dome (or maybe make new city into one).
What do you people think?
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:51 pm

its a good idea but its not possible, as its just too easy to destroy a track ahead of someone. nice idea tho.

I would love to see the mod with the active volcanos, but lava doesn't flow, and it would be somewhat unfair if someones home was destroyed by a random event (they even removed random events from the popular Civ games, on this same basis - crazy)

I quite like the idea of a building competition, infact the mods were working on setting up just that, until one of the patches came out and messed everything up.

Time to revive the topic i think!
Back to top Go down
alabasterTempest

alabasterTempest

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:09 am

I'm a bit leery of such a huge plugin as those... Just due to the lag issue. I'm already running on Tiny Render and everything else down to minimum.
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:15 am

how do you get on with the optifine mod?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:50 am

speaking of which have you made the video onhow to install it peach (and is there one for 1.2.5) ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 6:00 pm

I guess my post should have gone here... But I had an idea for a big tournament once a month or so with different events and prizes, and having a big enderdragon slaying competition for the grand finale? People could watch who aren't participating? Big prizes based accordingly? I was just thinking it would be cool if it could be pulled off.
Back to top Go down
RyubosJ

RyubosJ

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:03 pm

I like that idear a lot
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:41 am

Akikira wrote:
speaking of which have you made the video onhow to install it peach (and is there one for 1.2.5) ?

I will do my best at filming one very soon
Back to top Go down
Nbord

Nbord

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:28 am

I'd love to see the "/tpa" command added for use with players. It makes trading much easier between players, it allows players to show their friends their builds, etc. but no one can force teleport to someone else.

I'd also like to see you make "/money top" accessible to players.
Back to top Go down
Mr Hobnob

Mr Hobnob

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:52 pm

u can "tpa" if ur builder rank which is quiet easy to get all u need is 10 posts on the forum and 20 hours online Smile
Back to top Go down
RyubosJ

RyubosJ

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:57 pm

where can we check those stats?

also use magic luncher as that is great for mods
Back to top Go down
Mr Hobnob

Mr Hobnob

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:29 pm

u cant check the time played stats unfortantly (would be a great mod) but u can see how many posts you have Smile
Back to top Go down
Nbord

Nbord

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:29 am

Yeah, it would be great if there were some way to check how many hours we've been on the server.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:20 am

Maybe the rewards from the mob arenas should be tweaked a bit? I don't really want to get useless items from the mob arena that just cloud up my inventory. Maybe exchange some of the worse drops with some building materials instead?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:15 am

Need to make a dye shop
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:46 am

a dynamic map and maybe sign shops that dont lock chests or sign shops and lockette so we can have economy not only in the spawn but it would enourage people to go to other peoples factions/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

*Server Suggestion Thread*
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next