Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?

Go down 
+10
Pie55555
GravekeepersCat
Xuluf
Flaughternaught (Akikira)
~Tylo
xSheepOwnerx
KAoTiCxExile
PeachCai
OblivionKyuubi
GojoMaximus
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Pie55555

What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 4:55 am

ALso kao Can Naga Enemy Me. I just Want to Get My mental Fitness Up and getting solo Raided by you might be good Practise.
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 5:06 am

I'll ask sheep or josh about what you said, Kao. I'm sure that they will be ok with an alliance
Back to top Go down
KAoTiCxExile

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 5:12 am

I talked to them in the PvP server and they seemed fine with it. But I'm not sure how the rest of NAGA would feel about it.

And Pie, that can always be arranged. >Smile
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 5:41 am

Well. I want this to be a friendly Enemy thing. Not like last time where we wanted to put each other in a cannon xD. First let me get a base and stuff. I want to try new tatics First off befroe I get killed and Stuff
Back to top Go down
KAoTiCxExile

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 7:16 am

Alright.
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:23 am

T.e.K is protecting Darkminers, so if anything happens, we'll be there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OblivionKyuubi

OblivionKyuubi

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 5:32 pm

Lets see, if the spawn is like how it is right now, I might not even go. I mean common, the pvp arena itself gives off too much lag. Walking through spawn causes my fps to drop down to 7.
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:38 pm

Really? Havent been on it so.....
Back to top Go down
OblivionKyuubi

OblivionKyuubi

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:56 pm

I might have to talk to snowy about that later, if not I'll get Ala to do it. XD
I'm pretty sure if I get bad lag, most people are going to have it either just as bad or worse. Not to mention the PvP aspect gets worse when PvP is going on.
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 1:59 am

I don't have any lagg when I enter the spawn :/
Back to top Go down
KAoTiCxExile

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 3:23 am

My main complaint about spawn is too many colors. And there's the NPC's again.

Last time, (If anyone remembers), the NPCs caused mass lag, and I'm fairly certain we decided to not us them anymore aside from showing who the staff are.

Also, it's a PVP server. Not a survival, or creative building server. It should be more...dull? Dark? I don't know what word to use, but those "Mario-esque" stars on the pathway shouldn't be there. I'm fine with the theme that we're using, but we need to remove a LOT of the colors...seriously...
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 3:33 am

Back when the PvP server was up, whenever I got into a fight with someone it would lag horribly. I'm not sure if it was just my computer or if others were having it too. Just saying that we should get rid of plugins that we dont need like NPCS. And I completely agree with Kaotic also. But yeah kinda the wrong topic for all this xD.

P.S - I am going to come back once the PvP server is up. Smile
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:58 am

Yeah, the pvp spawn should be a bit more dark, I havent been on but, it's pvp, it's death :/
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:28 am

I tested T.e.K On their Base. Solo Raided it. I Am getting to be as skilled as Kaotic
I am disapointed in T.e.K They better show More in the pvp server than what I just did with their base
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:44 am

PaNtSoUp(Pie55555) wrote:
I tested T.e.K On their Base. Solo Raided it. I Am getting to be as skilled as Kaotic
I am disapointed in T.e.K They better show More in the pvp server than what I just did with their base
which base we have like 3 :3 only use 1 though and we dont really focus so not dat hard broo :3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tylogaming
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:45 am

besides i thought TeK was going for an alliance with darkminers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tylogaming
Zabrida

Zabrida

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:55 am

The spawn is going with the theme of starmine, not that of a pvp server due to it being STARMINE pvp. Kyuubi i have no idea why u lag horribly even on my old laptop i tried it out just for u and i was getting 20fps, im sure ur laptop is better than that 1 :L, turn ur graphics down maybe?

The spawn is designed to look very grand and overpowering, not to get all historic but this was used by the romans and they were fricking awesome :L.

As with the issue of npcs i havnt found any problems with them causin lag so far but not many ppl have flooded the server at one time so only time will tell Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 1:45 pm

Pie when I get on you must show me tek's base so I can steal from them again.
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:44 am

Guys, you won't find our base. Not again. We(me) realised our first mistake, and that was putting our base too close to spawn, and making it above ground :/

The only way you guys can find it now is following us, or cheating.
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:47 am

True dat
Back to top Go down
Mr.JimBlob

Mr.JimBlob

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 5:46 am

Sheep I'm guessing your new to PvP factions, People find bases in 3 easy ways

1: First hand sight
2: getting coords from other players (Even a player from the faction itself)
3: /f map Is extremely handy when looking for bases

So, If finding your base now is still regarded as cheating. you have either forgot to claim land or don't have a base.
What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 5 Armour10
Back to top Go down
KAoTiCxExile

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 5:48 am

Jim's right. Me and Mao are masters at finding bases. If you're not allied, you're doomed. (And I wont think twice about selling allies coords.)
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:37 am

Wait, you didn't know that, Sheep?

Edit: After posting this, I knew that you probably did, sorry if I sounded rude

Last edited by GojoMaximus on Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
OblivionKyuubi

OblivionKyuubi

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 5:09 pm

Do I really need to say it?
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:08 pm

I did know that gojo, it wasn't my idea in the first place to put our base on the surface :/

Also, can naga and tek consider to become allies?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next