Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?

Go down 
+10
Pie55555
GravekeepersCat
Xuluf
Flaughternaught (Akikira)
~Tylo
xSheepOwnerx
KAoTiCxExile
PeachCai
OblivionKyuubi
GojoMaximus
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 6:13 am

KAoTiCxExile wrote:
xSheepOwnerx wrote:
We killed people. Very Happy

Well, that was what lead to the mass amount of drama on the old server. Me killing people -> Apparently makes Naga too powerful -> Leads to mass argument between some members of Naga and certain past admins -> Kills the server.

What does that all start with? Me killing people. Apparently, when I kill people, it makes any faction I'm involved with too powerful. Soooo....

PS -> Hating on TEK because you're getting as arrogant as we were back then. (Still just as arrogant.) Trust me, people hate that arrogance, and if you're not careful in your first few steps on the server, it WILL get you killed.

That's why I'm not arrogant. Last pvp server I was on I was so arrogant that I started killing people for no reason. This is the reason why I sometimes get worried when joining a new clan. My faction kicked me out due to my arrogance and that arrogance started effecting my social life. This is why I act more cool and calm most of the time, even now.

Don't worry, I'll keep control of the arrogance of T.e.K Smile Keep it at a minimum. It is good to have some arrogance so you will believe in you're clan and the members in it, but not too much

Back to top Go down
KAoTiCxExile

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 6:43 am

xSheepOwnerx wrote:
I don't think I am being arrogant. Plz tell me how I'm being arrogant Razz

Also, why did that kill the server? I'm sure the point of PvP is killing and raiding, so what's the problem with you killing alot of people? :I

You guys are being sarcastically arrogant. You're saying stuff like, "T.e.K. can beat Naga." You have yet to see proof of what we're capable of as a collective whole. This is EXACTLY how our arrogance got started. First we joked about it, but from that joking comes pride, and from that pride -> greed. That greed leads to the fall of the faction. Unless there are no other factions with equivalent arrogance. In which case, you rise to the top, such as Naga. Seeing as you're not arrogant ENOUGH, we still rise. Then when you TRY to rise....you fall....

Also, if you want to know why it killed the server, ask the past admins of Starmine PvP. Or anyone who was there.

To put it simply, it pissed off some admins, and they tried to get rid of Naga because me killing off every faction that threatened us, alone, made us too powerful. Not going into any more detail than that. If you want more, it must be discussed in private messages. (No grudges are held against those past admins.)
Back to top Go down
OblivionKyuubi

OblivionKyuubi

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 8:51 am

Why do I want to close the forum now?
Back to top Go down
Mr.JimBlob

Mr.JimBlob

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 8:53 am

Dear Kao,

Just shut up, Nobody really cares about your constant gloating about how you "are the best", Nobody really cares, but you.

Sincerely,
The rest of the world.
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 9:30 am

Mr.JimBlob wrote:
Dear Kao,

Just shut up, Nobody really cares about your constant gloating about how you "are the best", Nobody really cares, but you.

Sincerely,
The rest of the world.

^^ true
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 10:12 am

Kao, people have a right to say things like what sheep said. If you think I am wrong, you are wrong. Sheep says that we can beat Naga (which will be a challenge no doubt) but you say that we can't, thus showing that you are also being arrogant. Sheep was just saying some competitive banter, he wasn't meaning no harm Smile

Also, you don't "run" the clan, without the other members, Naga would have died. No one, NO ONE, can take a pvp server by themselves, unless you are saying that all of us suck at pvp, which is not the case.

Sorry, I was just a little annoyed by what you said and just wanted to say what I thought Razz
Back to top Go down
Zabrida

Zabrida

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 10:20 am

Hey i just want to point out that Kao ive beaten u in the 3 1v1's that we have had, not once have u triumphed over me even with ur OP sword.

The PvP server will be great with 2 big factions going at it and id like to join T.e.K as its always fun to be part of the underdogs Razz
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 10:31 am

I will be a small Faciton. What I want to do is Train People In my faction And If they want to join the Big Ones I will let them. My WHole faction is To Survive On their own And Try to Learn how to fight so they can get in the Real game. I will Be training noobs Razz
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 10:59 am

That's pretty cool Pie Razz

And Zabrina, if you want to join TeK, ask Sheep. I'd be happy if you joined, the more the merrier Razz
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 11:19 am

And also Zab Is An Exilent Pvper. Can't say he is good at anyhting else In Minecraft but he is a good pvper xD
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 11:23 am

That's why I'm really hoping he is accepted Razz
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 11:28 am

Well If You decide To Ally Me I could Train People On your Faciton. I AM Open To All Facitons If they want Hard Core Training
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 11:31 am

Pie, I can't decide that xD It's up to Sheep. But I can tell him your offer. I'd be happy to make you an ally though Smile
Back to top Go down
Zabrida

Zabrida

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 11:31 am

I can build good arenas :O, u should see the one ive made alrdy Very Happy
But yeah my building in general is shabby if i dont like it :L
Back to top Go down
OblivionKyuubi

OblivionKyuubi

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 12:57 pm

Now now, everyone please retreat from stating anything and leave it to the challenges left in the PvP server.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 1:06 pm

I wonder how many people from naga would come back to the new pvp server.
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 11:29 pm

I think alot of the Naga people will come back. Kaotic told me most of them are still on skype together etc and most of em will be returning.
Back to top Go down
OblivionKyuubi

OblivionKyuubi

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:19 pm

Well you see I have the entire list of Naga, and who is still playing minecraft.
There is a high probability that Naga members will join back on the Starmine PvP, however there is also a chance that some may not.
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 11:21 pm

Naga will make this interesting! Can't wait to battle you guys
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 12:11 am

GojoMaximus wrote:
trust me ive tried.. one does not battle naga... one loses.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tylogaming
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 12:11 am

TeK vs. Naga probably won't end very well for us xD Maybe we can be allies, or just ignore each other in exchange for something.
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 1:15 am

WOOOOOOOOO. Your Calling Out DarkMiners All Ready. I am Working Hard To get ready. I went on Pvp HandBook Websites. I have been On Team Death Match Servers To get Ready. I have been Having my friend Teaching me how not to get so serius(I am An Aweful Speler xD. I hate when people call me out on it, SOme of You already know that)
Back to top Go down
KAoTiCxExile

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 2:46 am

Well, TeK and Naga COULD be allies. Seeing as the main faction that thrived aside from Naga was Elites. And they were never targeted by us since we allied them. So, if you wish to ally, talk to the rest of the members of Naga. You have my OKAY on it.

And Pie, don't worry about it. Your spelling has gotten better, and will only improve from here on. Very Happy

~Tylo wrote:
GojoMaximus wrote:
trust me ive tried.. one does not battle naga... one loses.

Well, yes. One can battle a single member, even me, but as a collective whole, we are too powerful. xD
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 4:51 am

*Note* I have Killed Kaotic Once So It isn't Imposible.
But he killed me. Multiple Times.
Ok Focus On Me Killing Kaotic Once Not the 50 times he killed me xD
Back to top Go down
KAoTiCxExile

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 4:54 am

xD I have lost some fights. It happens. It's POSSIBLE to kill me, but improbable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next