Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?

Go down 
+10
Pie55555
GravekeepersCat
Xuluf
Flaughternaught (Akikira)
~Tylo
xSheepOwnerx
KAoTiCxExile
PeachCai
OblivionKyuubi
GojoMaximus
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
KAoTiCxExile

What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 5:16 am

But WOOOOOOT Starmine PvP is coming BACK! Prepare for the return of...

SgtRainbowDash
Back to top Go down
Xuluf

Xuluf

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 5:53 am

KAoTiCxExile wrote:
But WOOOOOOT Starmine PvP is coming BACK! Prepare for the return of...
But ofc, starmine without PvP isn't really PvP xD Or something, I'm bad at this Sad Also the positions was taken up fast Smile
Back to top Go down
GravekeepersCat

GravekeepersCat

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:04 am

lol the PvP server was a lot of fun~
Oh so many hours spent scouring the map and assaulting bases~
Mao loves TNT hhehheh~ Sssssss~

As for my two cents on the subject of my familia~
if you think of it more like, say a chess game, Naga was the faction with one of every piece, a soldier specializing in every facet of PvP skills, meaning regardless of the situation there was always someone very capable to deal with the problem. Like some of the examples you've heard, Mao and Kao were the raiding pair, Kao was excellent at direct PvP combat. I was our best at infiltration and precise demolitions, and between the two of us, TNT cannons became something to fear and behold.
What really set us apart more than anything, however much she may fuss at me saying it, was our King and leader, Kyuubi~ She had and still has the respect of everyone in our faction, and many outside it, and under her command, Naga was able to entirely circumvent the lies, backstabbing, and infighting that spelled the bitter end to so many a faction, and managed and to raise us from the faction we were, and up to the lifelong friends we are now!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:59 am

aww well isn't this sweat.
Back to top Go down
KAoTiCxExile

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:03 am

I think you meant "sweet". But it's true. We have become great friends due to our adventures on the old PvP server, and I think I speak for most of us when I say:

Thank you, Snowy, for bringing back Starmine PvP at last.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:05 am

yes it would be bad if this was all a bunch of sweat tongue
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:25 am

Lol I won't stand a chance on this server p_p I can't kill anyone with a touch pad
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:29 am

I never get far when it comes to servers like this. I get diamond armour/tools, best enchants, ect, and almost raid the entire server all by myself. Then I die, lose all of my stuff, and can't go back on the server since everyone's too powerful p_p

(This is when I play with a mouse, I die first 2 mins with the touch pad)

Also doesn't help that no one wants me to join their faction, but I don't care Razz
Back to top Go down
KAoTiCxExile

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:35 am

Well, I'll leave it to the rest of Naga to decide this, but I, myself, would gladly let you join Naga.
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 12:23 pm

Wow really? Too tell you the truth I'm surprised with what you just said. Well I'm fine with that Razz
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 12:49 pm

Akikira wrote:
yes it would be bad if this was all a bunch of sweat tongue

What are you talking about? That would be amazing
Back to top Go down
OblivionKyuubi

OblivionKyuubi

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 5:20 pm

GojoMaximus wrote:
Lol I won't stand a chance on this server p_p I can't kill anyone with a touch pad

Actually through all my times through playing on the PvP server and having a few of my own battles I managed to do pretty well with a touch pad. I only recently got a mouse. I've had minecraft for almost two years now and only just got a mouse about three months ago. Smile you'll do fine just believe in yourself and you'll do it
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:59 pm

Yeah lol. I do like it since it's a nice challenge, but sometimes it's a bit much Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 2:28 am

well if you don't have great controls you could always use cannons and just sneak into bases.
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 5:16 am

not if the base is covered with obsidian Razz
Back to top Go down
OblivionKyuubi

OblivionKyuubi

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:25 am

Bases covered in obby is a pain to fix up, however those who have those kinds of bases typically get themselves killed and the invading faction just goes in with diamond pickaxes and break down the walls after claiming the land from them.
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:14 pm

This is the thing, if you hide lava inside of the obsidian, it would at least make it harder for people to get in. Last time I did something like this, nobody was ever able to invade my base
Back to top Go down
KAoTiCxExile

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 2:52 pm

GojoMaximus wrote:
This is the thing, if you hide lava inside of the obsidian, it would at least make it harder for people to get in. Last time I did something like this, nobody was ever able to invade my base
Lava has never been allowed on Starmine PvP. And I doubt it will be now. It makes griefing spawn very easy. (IE: Surrounding the safezone with lava.)
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 3:12 pm

-.-
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 1:42 am

Gojo If you Join Naga You will Have to kill My Or raid me 4 times A day xD.
*Hint* If you want to be as Good as Kaotic. Raid Me By yourself. But I got A little Better at pvp So watch Out For PaNtSoUp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 4:17 am

well the plugin stopping people from placing lava with buckets doesn't effect lava being placed by dispencers.
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 5:48 am

Actually we disabled the putting of lava/lava buckets in dispensers.
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 6:23 am

As Long as Tnt Is Enabled I won't really care
Back to top Go down
KAoTiCxExile

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 7:06 am

Lol Pie. I wasn't expecting you to bring that up. xD Oh the good ol' days....raiding Pie's faction 4 times between two days, solo...

But seriously, no hard feelings Pie. I'm not trying to irk you or bother you in any way when I bring that up. Just a friendly memory from a server that we thought was long gone.
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 1:14 pm

Nah That was funny. Well To My friend. He is ALso Disapointed in me since I am in A Little Faction group with him and another guy. We are actully a perfect triangle. Dark_Miner32. Redstone Expert. Better than Akipoo. Ecliption. Pvp Expert. And Me. The Brains. I am Not good at pvp But my plans Are pretty Nice. I didn't bring them because. Ehhhhhhhhhh. I think they will be banned in the first 2 secends so yeah I am aloner for the pvp once more and Hopefully Not get raided 5 times a day xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next