Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?

Go down 
+10
Pie55555
GravekeepersCat
Xuluf
Flaughternaught (Akikira)
~Tylo
xSheepOwnerx
KAoTiCxExile
PeachCai
OblivionKyuubi
GojoMaximus
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 1:29 pm

just remember to put an ender chest in your base so that when you get raided they can take more items from you.
Back to top Go down
OblivionKyuubi

OblivionKyuubi

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:55 pm

wait what?
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:21 am

Ok good I was Not the only one Confused At Akikira's Comment >_>
Back to top Go down
KAoTiCxExile

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:26 am

I think he meant "can't".
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:34 am

Lol had to look at it twice too xD
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:36 am

PaNtSoUp(Pie55555) wrote:
Gojo If you Join Naga You will Have to kill My Or raid me 4 times A day xD.
*Hint* If you want to be as Good as Kaotic. Raid Me By yourself. But I got A little Better at pvp So watch Out For PaNtSoUp

No worries pie, I'm actually with T.e.K right now. Sorry Kyuubi and Kao, I really wanted to leave that call xD I just felt bad being there and wanted out
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:37 am

I won't die without a fight Razz So be ready all who face me
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:39 am

T.E.K I Probly Going to be worthy of the pvp server
Back to top Go down
KAoTiCxExile

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 9:01 am

I'm honestly waiting for T.e.K. to start up and just never have people online. Or have their members die so often that they lose power. It's a big hyped up guild right now, but it is not going to last long if Naga cracks down to gear up for murder-murder.
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 9:36 am

Kao, I'm reconsidering my idea XD

NEVAH
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 9:46 am

Nah, if T.e.K ends up dying I'll just make a faction of my own. I don't care how big it gets xD
Back to top Go down
KAoTiCxExile

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 10:23 am

And then that faction will fall.
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 10:30 am

We'll see
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 11:37 am

TEK FOREVA Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tylogaming
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 12:20 pm

DarkMiners. What I want to do this time Is Be A different Type Of Faction till I can get my friends on. A trainie Faction. But My faction will Have Intense Training That People will have to pm Me Just to have it
Back to top Go down
KAoTiCxExile

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 12:27 pm

You know what you gotta do. Become a peaceful faction, or get something that proves useful to Naga so we have reason to ally you. (Only way to survive.)
Back to top Go down
OblivionKyuubi

OblivionKyuubi

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 3:02 pm

Gojo it wasn't that we wanted you out, it was just there was no agreement on letting you in the call itself, that particular call is where we all talk about personal things, we didn't want to disclose anything outside the family.
We just wanted to be asked and vote on it. Kao didn't really ask but haha its alright. I'm sorry if you felt unwanted. It was my fault and I ask for your forgiveness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 3:02 pm

Tek for nevah!
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 1:38 am

Why are so many people hating TeK? We never have done anything wrong to anyone.. We just killed a few random people Razz
Back to top Go down
Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 1:54 am

Random people *blusters* yeah so I'm a randomer now! ... XD jk jk
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 2:18 am

Well, I'll rephrase that: We killed people. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 2:23 am

That's better XD
Back to top Go down
KAoTiCxExile

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 5:05 am

xSheepOwnerx wrote:
We killed people. Very Happy

Well, that was what lead to the mass amount of drama on the old server. Me killing people -> Apparently makes Naga too powerful -> Leads to mass argument between some members of Naga and certain past admins -> Kills the server.

What does that all start with? Me killing people. Apparently, when I kill people, it makes any faction I'm involved with too powerful. Soooo....

PS -> Hating on TEK because you're getting as arrogant as we were back then. (Still just as arrogant.) Trust me, people hate that arrogance, and if you're not careful in your first few steps on the server, it WILL get you killed.
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 5:48 am

I don't think I am being arrogant. Plz tell me how I'm being arrogant Razz

Also, why did that kill the server? I'm sure the point of PvP is killing and raiding, so what's the problem with you killing alot of people? :I
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 6:06 am

OblivionKyuubi wrote:
Gojo it wasn't that we wanted you out, it was just there was no agreement on letting you in the call itself, that particular call is where we all talk about personal things, we didn't want to disclose anything outside the family.
We just wanted to be asked and vote on it. Kao didn't really ask but haha its alright. I'm sorry if you felt unwanted. It was my fault and I ask for your forgiveness.

Oh no, it's fine. It's mostly just that you guys are older than me O.O I felt intimidated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?   What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What is up with Naga? Why was it what it was?
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next