Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012

Go down 
+25
AJx95
GojoMaximus
Aus
~Beats AKA 5candyz__
PolskaPanguin
monkeysrus
zombiepokemon
MiniMinerMan115
CaLb13
AwesomeFlame26
Cookie_Rallys
popcornguy13
minecraft_mastr1
Miska (taters3121)
shadyking408
JoshFloors
Kc_steve
xSheepOwnerx
zZzSleepinGrunt
Pie55555
MrMayo123
PeachCai
Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire
Atomic367
Snowyboy
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Application   Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 5:42 am

Name: GojoMaximus

-Why do you want to be a moderator on this server?
I want to be a moderator on this server due to my true love for it. I have played on it for a long time and I actually enjoy chatting with the people on the server. I am usually quite anti-social. I have been playing on the server for a long time and have much respect for all of the mods and admins. I am fair, nice to the other players, and I am very mature and have almost never gotten in trouble/caused trouble.

-How long have you played?
I have been playing Minecraft for 3 years, Though I have been playing on Starmine since August/September 2011. I have alot of experience in the game mechanics and I am great at redstone.

-If we accepted you , what would you do to improve the server?
If I were accepted, I would improve the server by helping the fellow players out by:

-Helping people in difficult builds

-Take part in as many Starmine activities and events as I can to improve the enjoyment and playability on the server

-How would you describe our server?
I would describe the Starmine server as a Minecraft World of Warcraft. People are everywhere! It always has a new experience just waiting to unfold. There are skill levels, shops, trading, ect.

-Are you willing to rebuild/build with other mods to improve the server?
I love to build. I would be happy to build/rebuild with other mods to improve the server.

-Considering the amount of players online, do you think you can handle the amount of questions?
I know that I will be able to handle questions that people ask me. I am quite flexible with such things.

-If someone swears and griefs , what would YOU do?
I someone swears, I would let them go with a warning. The next time though, I would not think twice to kick or ban the person for a short time. If someone were to grief though, I would ban them or alert an admin about it on the spot. I would also see about helping the victim get they're place to former glory.

-Are you willing to offer some freetime of you're minecraft-ingame adventure to help people out?
I would be fine with helping people out in my free time.

- [ REALLY IMPORTANT ]Are you willing to bump the minecraft server forums on MCforums twice a day?
I am willing to go on the forums on the minercraft forums twice a day. I usually do that anyways.

- If no other mods are online , neither are admins , and someone has a problem , would you help him/her?
If there was no other mod or admin online and someone asked me to help them, I would be happy to help them solve/answer the problem that they are having.

- We sometimes host contests , would you encourage people to get in the competition?
I would encourage people to get in compititions. I would do this by reminding people about it at least twice a day.

- How long do you play a day?
I usually play 5 hours or more during summer, and usually three hours or less during the school year.

- Got any experience as a moderator on another server?
I have a good amount of experience as a moderator. I was actually an admin on my friend's server. There were about 50 people on the server. It had stopped a couple of months though.

- Any extra info here...

- My real name is Jacob St. Jean

- I am 12 years old

- My Skype name is Disgrea

Thank you for your time!

Last edited by GojoMaximus on Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:35 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
AJx95

AJx95

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012   Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:56 am

Why Do I Want To Be A Moderator?
The reason I would love to be a moderator is because I have had a lot of experience now on this server and been on it since I have had minecraft, this shows how much I love this server. I am loyal, fair and trustworthy and treat admins and moderators and everyone else with great respect and get along well with them too. I was a leader of a major building (Jail) recently with Peachcai and 2 other members of Starmine.

How Long have you played?
I have played on Starmine since the beginning of March consistently and have had no breaks from the server.

If we accepted you , what would you do to improve the server?
If I was accepted to be a Mod then I would help with more buildings, bump the MC forum twice a day and help a lot more people out when needed.

How would you describe our server?
The Server is a popular exciting Server which always has something interesting and new regularly to make the server exciting. I think the admins and mods are amazing and I believe personally after being on the server for a long time my opportunity has finally arrived.

Are you willing to rebuild/build with other mods to improve the server?
I am certainly willing to build/rebuild with other mods to improve the server. I have already showed this by building jail which took concentration, determination and a good creative idea. I would love to do this.

Considering the amount of players online, do you think you can handle the amount of questions?
I know I can handle the amount of questions as sometimes people ask me anyway, this has allowed me to think if I was a mod could I handle more questions? and I think I can as I love helping people out as that is the kind of person I am, a very helpful person.

If someone swears and griefs , what would YOU do?
If someone swore I would warn them and say no more chances and if they grief I would ban. If it was a major grief i'd ban. If it was a minor grief i'd jail or temporarily ban. This is what I would do and I believe this is what most people would do.

Are you willing to offer some freetime of you're minecraft-ingame adventure to help people out?
I do this anyway, i'm on this server for the majority of my free-time and so I don't need to give up my free time :p as i do this anyway. I understand why members need help as I was the same when I started and Mods helped me out so I would like to help people out.

[ REALLY IMPORTANT ]Are you willing to bump the minecraft server forums on MCforums twice a day?

As I said earlier I am fully prepared to bump the MC forums with two posts a day I realise how important this is and I am fully prepared to do this.

If no other mods are online , neither are admins , and someone has a problem , would you help him/her?

I would definitely help him/her I would ask what the problem was and if it was major I would to take full responsibility of the situation. I understand that many people have problems and I love helping people out and that's the key part of being a Mod.

- We sometimes host contests , would you encourage people to get in the competition?
I would definitely encourage the members of starmine into getting involved in contests. I would go into full detail by giving them details and for further information go on starmine.niceboard.

I'm ever so sorry but that is to hard to say as I mostly spend my life on this server and all of my free time, that means there will be a mod all the time if you decide to pick me as a moderator.

Got any experience as a moderator on another server?
The closest to being a mod is being a op on my freinds creative server but no-one went on that server as its not public. I know all of the editions and responsibilities of being a mod I believe it's my turn now after waiting for a long time for this.

- I have donated

- I'm honest

- I don't get warned about behavior very often.

Thank You ever so much for reading this please consider as a mod it means a lot Ajx95. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FairResistance

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012   Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:52 am

- Why do you want to be a moderator on this server?
I wan't to help the people that are on the server because i'am active on the server so I think I can help.

- How long have you played?
I gues that i've played above 10 hours on the Starmine server. Those where awesome 10 hours+ Smile

- If we accepted you , what would you do to improve the server?
I would kill floating trees, catch people that are using ways to get to free mines, jail people that are swearing (after a fair warning), go to people if they're griefed. Help to build a spleef arena

- How would you describe our server?
Really nice with the skills mob arenas. Only some of the moderators don't do their job all the time.

- Are you willing to rebuild/build with other mods to improve the server?
Yes I would love to do that.

- Considering the amount of players online, do you think you can handle the amount of questions?
Yes i can i normally do if the mods or admins are ofline or AFK.

- If someone swears and griefs , what would YOU do?
If someone swears i would first give a fair warning and if they do it again I will jail them or mute.(depends on the situation) If someone griefs it depends on the situation if I jail the person or ban him/ her.

- Are you willing to offer some freetime of you're minecraft-ingame adventure to help people out?
That would be the part that I love the most. I want to help people more often because in some situations I come power too short. (for example griefing.)

-forums on MCforums twice a day?
I will do this if you can explain me what this is.

- If no other mods are online , neither are admins , and someone has a problem , would you help him/her?
I already do this. However sometimes I can't because lack of power.

When I play in a mob arena and I ask if they are willing to come they do it.

It depends but normally 3 to 5 hours.

- Got any experience as a moderator on another server?
I've never did on a minecraft server but in different games I did host clans. Checking the forms and helping players out and make the fun on the forums.

I hope you will read this and I will thank you for this.
In game name is FairResistance. Rank: Slayer
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/FairResistance
Smellis_123!

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012   Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:00 am

Mod application
IGN Smellis_123

- Why do you want to be a moderator on this server? Because I want to make the server a fun server to be on and i want to help others.

- How long have you played? 6 months But was sadly banned so ive played for around 3 months

- If we accepted you , what would you do to improve the server? I would make it a fun server and help everyone

- How would you describe our server? I would describe it as a fun kind popular server.

- Are you willing to rebuild/build with other mods to improve the server? Ye if they needed help i would help them usually

- Considering the amount of players online, do you think you can handle the amount of questions? Ye, I may get stuck sometimes but i think i would handle it.

- If someone swears and griefs , what would YOU do? Swear=jail Minor grief = temp ban or jail Bad grief = Perminant ban

- Are you willing to offer some freetime of you're minecraft-ingame adventure to help people out? Yes mostly all the time i will help anyone with anything

- [ REALLY IMPORTANT ]Are you willing to bump the minecraft server forums on MCforums twice a day? Ye, At the moment i dont bump them but i will from now on

- If no other mods are online , neither are admins , and someone has a problem , would you help him/her? Of course i would most of the time.

- We sometimes host contests , would you encourage people to get in the competition? Yes, I love to encourage people to get involoved

- How long do you play a day? 1 hour

- Got any experience as a moderator on another server? No sadly, But i know you could trust me.

- Any extra info here...

Thanks for reading this.
Back to top Go down
MiniMinerMan115

MiniMinerMan115

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012   Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:42 am

Well, within the next 24 hours the posts will be closed, therefore
I wish you ALL the best of luck!

~Mini.

Last edited by MiniMinerMan115 on Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Churrocraft.niceboard.net
CaLb13

CaLb13

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012   Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:48 am

Yeh as Jodie said good luck everyone
Back to top Go down
MrMayo123

MrMayo123

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012   Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:15 am

Good Luck Everyone! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012   Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:47 pm

Applications will close at 16:30 today (GMT+1) - expect names revealed in about 1 weeks time
Back to top Go down
MiniMinerMan115

MiniMinerMan115

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012   Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:01 pm

Half 3, Okay.
Good luck Very Happy

Last edited by MiniMinerMan115 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Churrocraft.niceboard.net
Mr Hobnob

Mr Hobnob

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012   Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:39 pm

Good Luck guys.
Back to top Go down
ItsaMeMatthew

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012   Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:12 am

Mod application

- Why do you want to be a moderator on this server? I have been moderator on this server previously and I believe it is one of the best run minecraft servers I have ever played on.

- How long have you played? In the region of 4-5 months on this server.

- If we accepted you , what would you do to improve the server? I would host daily competitions for small prizes such as money or items, this should give players something extra to look forward to on the server.

- How would you describe our server? A well run server with a wide variety of plugins. Run by a great moderator/admin team who are extremely friendly to new users.

- Are you willing to rebuild/build with other mods to improve the server? I am willing to complete any task that is set for me that will improve the server.

- Considering the amount of players online, do you think you can handle the amount of questions? I will try my best to handle the questions from every user and do so in an organized fashion.

- If someone swears and griefs , what would YOU do? Give them a formal warning before carrying out the punishment of kicking them as a further warning.

- Are you willing to offer some freetime of you're minecraft-ingame adventure to help people out? I am willing to help out all users ingame no matter how much time it takes.

- [ REALLY IMPORTANT ]Are you willing to bump the minecraft server forums on MCforums twice a day? I will do this twice a day to help get the server more popular and to help out with users.

- If no other mods are online , neither are admins , and someone has a problem , would you help him/her? I would help him/her to the best of my ability before requesting the assistance of another moderator/admin.

- We sometimes host contests , would you encourage people to get in the competition? I would encourage users to participate in the contest as much as possible so they can enjoy their experience on Starmine to the fullest.

- How long do you play a day? I play for roughly 4-5 hours a day during my holiday period.

- Got any experience as a moderator on another server? I have experience on a number of servers owned by friends as both moderator and administrator.

- Any extra info here... I would like to thank you for reading my application and I hope you make a decision that you feel would benefit both the server and its users.
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012   Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:22 am

Apps are now closed.

Thanks for all the entries everyone, voting will start on Friday/Saturday from the Admins and Mods, giving them time to read through all the entries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012   Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2