Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012

Go down 
+25
AJx95
GojoMaximus
Aus
~Beats AKA 5candyz__
PolskaPanguin
monkeysrus
zombiepokemon
MiniMinerMan115
CaLb13
AwesomeFlame26
Cookie_Rallys
popcornguy13
minecraft_mastr1
Miska (taters3121)
shadyking408
JoshFloors
Kc_steve
xSheepOwnerx
zZzSleepinGrunt
Pie55555
MrMayo123
PeachCai
Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire
Atomic367
Snowyboy
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Snowyboy

Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012 Empty
PostSubject: Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012   Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 7:05 am

We need the best mods , this doesn't mean you need to act like a mod 24/7 , but we are looking for people with responsibility , we are NOT looking at the age.

Please don't answer 'yes' or 'no' on an answer , we would really like to know why you would do an certain thing.

Mod application

- Why do you want to be a moderator on this server?

- How long have you played?

- If we accepted you , what would you do to improve the server?

- How would you describe our server?

- Are you willing to rebuild/build with other mods to improve the server?

- Considering the amount of players online, do you think you can handle the amount of questions?

- If someone swears and griefs , what would YOU do?

- Are you willing to offer some freetime of you're minecraft-ingame adventure to help people out?

- [ REALLY IMPORTANT ]Are you willing to bump the minecraft server forums on MCforums twice a day?

- If no other mods are online , neither are admins , and someone has a problem , would you help him/her?

- We sometimes host contests , would you encourage people to get in the competition?

- How long do you play a day?

- Got any experience as a moderator on another server?

- Any extra info here...

-
-
-

I do know some questions do look like on eachother , but they were optional to ask.

For now , goodluck to everyone applying!

Last edited by Snowyboy on Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atomic367

Atomic367

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012   Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 7:27 am

Mod application

- Why do you want to be a moderator on this server? To help people out by answering their questions or reporting a grief that they have discovered on the niceboard. I also want to watch for people who dont follow the rules. Furthermore, ill have a shout out of this server on the MC forums to get more people online!

- How long have you played? Since November 2011

- If we accepted you , what would you do to improve the server? Help people out, answer questions, help with projects and of course, tell someone off if they're not following the rules.

- How would you describe our server? Extremely friendly community, fun, respectful, epic. To back - up 'Extremely friendly community', this is the only server i know that says welcome when a new player comes on.

- Are you willing to rebuild/build with other mods to improve the server? If its to make Starmine a better server then it is, then of course

- Considering the amount of players online, do you think you can handle the amount of questions? i answer the question by order or by importance.

- If someone swears and griefs , what would YOU do? Warn them not to do it again, and if they do, kick them. (If they swear VERY badly, kick them first then warn them if they come on again.)

- Are you willing to offer some freetime of you're minecraft-ingame adventure to help people out? Always willing to help people out

- [ REALLY IMPORTANT ]Are you willing to bump the minecraft server forums on MCforums twice a day? I would check every other day because there could be important messages.

- If no other mods are online , neither are admins , and someone has a problem , would you help him/her? of course, that's what mods are for! Razz

- We sometimes host contests , would you encourage people to get in the competition? Yes, i would like people to enter contests to encourage their respect with the server

- How long do you play a day? About 1 - 3 hours a day, maybe more

- Got any experience as a moderator on another server? I'm an admin on another server, which i don't go on much because people don't go on it anymore.

- Any extra info here...
I extremely LOVE this server, if i were to be a mod, i would smile everyday all day.
I'm a builder
My real name is Lorenzo Tarriela

Good luck to all other people applying

Yours Sincerely,
Atomic367

Last edited by Atomic367 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:18 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012   Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 7:05 pm

Because i think Starmine is a great server and i would love to help it as much as i can

I have played since the 11th april

I would help out anyone in need to make them feel that there are people on this server that is willing to help and not neglecting them.

I would describe the server as a very friendly server, fun and the best place for survival with helpful people

It would be a honor to help the other mods and Starmine to make the server better

- Considering the amount of players online, do you think you can handle the amount of questions?

Of course it is always nice to help out someone with any question.

If someone swears i would give them a warning for a first incidence, if they swear again temp-ban for 3 days and finally if they do it for a third time there banned. If it was greifing i would just banned them because some took there time and effort to build something for someone to destroy it is not acceptable

- Are you willing to offer some freetime of you're minecraft-ingame adventure to help people out?

Yes of course i have alot of free time anyway so they can ask anything and i will help

- [ REALLY IMPORTANT ]Are you willing to bump the minecraft server forums on MCforums twice a day?

I would do as much as i can to make starmine even more popular than just that and yes i would

- If no other mods are online , neither are admins , and someone has a problem , would you help him/her?

yes cause everyone needs help and i cant abandoned them if they need help

- We sometimes host contests , would you encourage people to get in the competition?

I would cause Starmine rarely has a competition and it will be good fun for participating in the competitions any way

I have yes on only one server and its a hunger games server then it turned to a
survival server

- Extra information

If you need to contact me you can PM me, message me on skype (name: marshmellow502), on Team Speak or just In-Game

Last edited by marshmellow50 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012   Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 6:20 am

Moderator positions have opened up again, hurrah!

We know we can do more, and many of you have positively been chomping at the bit to show your worth to the Starmine community, so if you think you've got what it takes, then please bang in a application below

Wait a minute, I've already applied?
If you can see your application above, we didn't want to delete your hard worked application with all the time it took to write, but if you make no other changes please at least edit away the first line, otherwise we'll not consider it.

What we are after:
- friendly and helpful
- active
- posts on the MC forum
Doesn't matter your time zone, your age, or the size of your shoes!

Application will run for at least a week from now, call it 2nd July.

Got a friend who you think is perfect, then get them here on the forum completing an application!

Last edited by PeachCai on Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MrMayo123

MrMayo123

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012   Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 6:56 am

I really want to be a mod because i love the server and im happy to help and improve the server.I Really enjoy helping people on here that is what I do tend to like and I would love to help someone and start them off..

Ive played for like 4-5 weeks now and im really into the server and always enjoying it with friendly people on there.I would try to stop hackers,Greifers On there and do my best I can!(As always!)

I would help people anytime, always be friendly Smile i would ask snowy/peach admin or mods if they needed any help we anything building etc..Try to be a helpful Guy on the server as best as I can.

How would you describe our server?

The server is the best server ever not just saying this but it really is..no lagg what so ever! really active, friendly people,its just brilliant and i hope you keep it up =)

It would be a pleasure helping mods on the server rebuild/build to improve the server

I probally would handle the ammount of questions because im king and i do sometimes get asked questions and i do help Smile

If any one swore I would temp jail them or give them a warning and if someone griefed(Minor) I would jail them, if it was major I Would ban.
- Are you willing to offer some freetime of you're minecraft-in-game adventure to help people out?
Of Course! Im not busy usually so that's fine with me to help anyone who is struggling.

- [ REALLY IMPORTANT ]Are you willing to bump the minecraft server forums on MCforums twice a day
I will bump it once or twice a day about how everyone has been that day or had a nice night.

I would do the best i could to help him/her in any way and make them feel part of the server and get them started on things building house etc.

Erm it depends really if they wanted to and what competion it was..i would if they wanted to and cheer them on and hopefully they would win also i would tell them to do there best and i=give them the most confidnet they have got

I play all day basically and i shouldnt really but i love the server so i cant really help it =) Also If you chose me i would be a active mod and may be a mod that is on quite alot Very Happy So i always be on as a mod if there is any trouble.

I Dont have any experience on any other server becasue i only have Starmine and always will Smile
- Any extra info here...
Thanks Guys.Hope I Considered You To Make Me A Mod.
-Skype Name : Boy.jack82 message me if im not on or on starmine forums Smile
-I Really would appreciate it if I became mod and I would be very thankful and grateful for what you have gave me
-Thank You For Reading
MrMayo123

Last edited by MrMayo123 on Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:31 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012   Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:02 am

Hello I am Pie55555 And this is My app for survival Modship

Mod application

I want to be mod because I have been on the server for a while and I think that I like to try new things in my life I always thought it would be fun to be a mod on the survival And since the Pvp server is Gone I think this might be a chance to get the modship back with people that I useally play with.
I have been playing since week 1
I am A pretty nice person So I will encrouge All players But Thing is All players are nice on the server. I would also Try to get some Times for a specail game or something I don't think mods can do that But With the half yar party having problems. Mabye I can just have partys so people Can talk to each other at the partys Ad get new friends
You can say ALOT about this server But I think This server Creats Memerise. I Miss Players That left The server But It creats Fun memerise For You when you try to Find another Friend on the server
Yes I have the pationce Because This might hold me back But I always Get Something 1 Block off. I will try to Rebbuild And Hopefully It will be perfect. What I always say One the pvp server Never give up and one day your dream will happen
I will not Lie Sometimes I will Need Help I had problems On the pvp Server But what I think is better About this server is that there is more Staff on this server so I don't think there will be any problem
What would I do. Qive them A fair warning if they still Swear it is a mute if they still Grief it is a Jail(Or a ban depends how bad it is) if they do it after they are punsished Than It is a temp ban Or A ban
Definatly. I love to help people That is A reason I became mod on the pvp Server. I would Anser Any questions If I can I will do anything in my power(Besides Breaking a rule or abuse) to make that player happy
I did it for the other server I can do it for this one two
Yes It is The main reason for Mod the help people and the server
Yes But I wouldn't force them. I remember when I first Started I was Shy And No one really knew me. We had one Contest( i frogot what it was) That I started talking to everyone Made some Friends And Starting to be a Confident Person on the server
I barely have a life so i play alot But I go Sometimes to my friends Cottage this summer and I am starting high school So When I have free time I will use it helping people on starmine
I was Mod On the pvp server.
I was op 3 times On other servers
I am curently Helping my friend Start his server So I am temp Op till his server Gets On its feet
- Any extra info here...

-I Sometimes Spell Things wrong So I wish for people to not Hold that againts me
-I might not know when the best time to ban someone
-Skype dark_miner_pie55555

Thank you for taking your time at reading my application Snowy/Peach/Admins/Mods

Last edited by Pie55555 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012   Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:04 am

Why do you want to become a mod on this server?

Because I wish to better improve this server! There have been a couple spammers/rule breakers lately and I wish to help with that. I want to become a moderator so I can help defend the server against spammers/griefers/rule breakers. That way EVERYONE can have their fair share of fun and enjoyment.

How long have you played?

Man its been a long time! I used to play on the PvP server back when Jrd was only a mod! I honestly dont remember how long but it was before when Savage owned the faction called "Naga". I joined the Survival server when the PvP server got shut down. Im hoping to extend my time here even further.

If we accepted you what would you do to further improve the server?

I would be on most of my time, and help defend the server against hackers/spammers/griefers etc. As I said above Razz. I would help make new spawns/buildings into works of art! I would also give my honest opinion in certain problems. And just overall make this server a better place for EVERYONE!

[u]How would you describe our server?

A fun and enjoyable server! With loads of things to do, Level skills/make a town/help others/etc.! And I would try and help further other's time here on the server.

Are you willing to help build/rebuild with other mods to help improve the server?

Of course! Anything that I can do in my power to help Starmine, consider it done! I can be creative with getting ideas.

Considering the amount of players that are online, do you think you can answer their questions?

I will try my best to answer everyone's questions. I am a fast typer so I could answer their questions within a decent amount of time. I will take out ALL of my freetime if be to help anyone at all.

If someone swore or griefed what would you do?

If someone swore I would give them a warning. And if they continued I might mute them considering the conditions. And if someone griefed, I would probably ban them depending on the grief and circumstances whether the owner will press charges so to speak.

Are you willing to offer some freetime out of your minecraft in-game adventure to help people out?

Of course! I hate to sound like a broken record but if anyone ever has a question or problem they can ask me. Ill stop what im doing and tend to his questions/problem.

[REALLY IMPORTANT] Are you willing to bump the thread on mcforums at least twice a day?

Sure! If it helps out the server then consider it done! I will try to bump the thread as many times as I can in a day.

If no other staff are online, and someone has a problem would you help him/her?

YES! No matter what the problem, I will try to help him/her in any way I can. Regardless of who is online or not.

We sometimes host contests, would you encourage players to particapate in the competition?

Yes! I would just ask them if they are in the competition and if not I will try to get them to get into the game! And explain everything I can about it.

How long do you play a day?

Sheesh, I am on ALOT. Usually at least 4 hours a day if not more.

Got any experience on another server as a moderator+?

As a matter of fact I do. I used to be a moderator on the PvP server before it got shut down. I also helped co-own a server with ascarygrunt (another ex-mod from the pvp server). It was a faction server and we did have alot of fun with it. I also know most/some commands, I can ask fellow mods if I need them to refresh my mind so to speak.

Any extra info here...
- If the PvP server did come back up again, I would rather have Moderator on this server. If thats all right.
- I know that there might be more players that are more deserving of this position than I am but if there is more than 1 open slot I hope to get it Smile
- The best of luck to ALL of you!
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012   Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:32 am

Hey people, here's my application Smile

I want to be a moderator because I like to help people. Starmine is an amazing server, and I really want to help keep it up for a very long time.

I don't really know for sure. :\ I think I started about last december or somewhile later? I played for about 1.5 months then. 1 Month ago I rejoined Starmine, so that makes it 2-2.5 months.

I would help admins and mods out with buildings, making things for example the spawn nicer, and improve the look of the server. I would help anyone with a problem!

Starmine is an amazing server, with a great community, an amazing admin/mod team and some very nice plugins. The community is absolutely the best.

Yes, I would love to! I like expirimenting with building and I think building with other people might inspire me.

Well, if I'm loaded with questions, I'll just try to go down the list doing them 1 by 1. When I can't help everyone because it's too busy, I'll ask another mod to help. But I will try very hard to awnser everyones questions. I can probably manage it.

When someone swears, I would warn him once. When he swears 2 times, I'll give him another warning, and a the third time, I'll jail/mute him. If someone griefs, I'll temp-ban/warn him! Second grief is a permban.

Yes, of course. I think keeping up the server and helping people is more important then my ingame expirience when being an moderator.

Yes, I'm already posting quite regular, maybe once/twice in 2 days. But I will bump more when I'm a mod. If it helps the server, I will do it.

Ýes, of course! I would help anyone with a problem, no matter the situation.

- We sometimes host contests, would you encourage people to get in the competition?
I would tell people in the chat to join, that it'll be fun and (maybe) that they'll win priezes with it!

I play about 5-8 hours a day maybe? More in the weekends.

I was a moderator before on 2 different servers. 1 kinda big one, I think it was called Kingscraft(don't know for sure anymore), and 1 called WeugieCraft(Dutch server).

- Any extra info here...
Well, I'm 13, I know that you don't look at age, but I thought you should know. I own a village on Starmine, it's called Blackwater and has 17 residents now. I live in the forest biome Razz

I hope I a good response, I would really like to be a mod. I love to help people out! Smile

Last edited by xSheepOwnerx on Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kc_steve

Kc_steve

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012   Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:35 am

Mod application

I really enjoy my time on the server and would love the chance to give something back and help people have as much fun as I do on here.

Been playing since early beta with around 600hours played time.

Just being helpful and reliable with peoples problems and killing as many floating tree's as posible

(misread question 1st Sad )
very active and thats a big plus. friendly mods and amazing against griefers.

Yes, I dont think my buildings are the best but I do enjoy making Roads. Repetition is wierdly enjoyable for me.

I have a good memory so I can answer most questions about the server already, so Yes.

Warn them about swearing, if they continue kick and comback and swear jail and mute or temp ban
If they grief I would ban them and report it.

Yes, I enjoy helping others and keeping the server a happy place is a bonus.

I would set my homepage to the MC page for you and never forget again!

Yes, I'd help as much as I am able to and if I cant fix the problem pass on the msg to someone that can when they get online(or via forums)

I'm not a really creative person myself so i tend to avoid competitions but I can still cheer people on and encourage them to get involved.

Atlease 2hours a day but it's normally like 5-6. Xfire is showing me at 45hours this week.

I hosted a MC server before for 5 friends and was admin but never used things like Hawkeye before.

I have been a Mod on servers for other games (below)

- Any extra info here...

- 5 Years of leadership experiance in First Person Shooter's in a Squad called -UKO- (United Kingdom Order) in Black Hawk Down, Joint Operations, Counter Strike Source, CoD1 and CoD4. Leading / Training / Organising Matches.
I was admin on all of our servers and the Joint Ops server was one of the most popular one around for along time.

- I hope to be around this server for a long time and see it grow beyond how great it already is.
Back to top Go down
JoshFloors

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012   Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 8:19 am

I want to help the server with helping people or if someone needs help...

Since January 2012 or February

I would help people with griefing or floating trees (example) i am like 24 hours on because that if someone needs help i would be here

How would you describe our server?
It's the best server which ive played ever i think Very Happy

yes of course i will help mods/admins if the need something with building/rebuilding

Considering the amount of players online, do you think you can handle the amount of questions?
Yes i have done it sometimes

I would jail he because griefing and swearing if he still swears at jail i would mute him...

Are you willing to offer some freetime of you're minecraft-ingame adventure to help people out?
Yes i would show them where they can build or how to use commands

Yes i would do it if it helps

No matter if only im online or another mods/admins i would help him/her

i would post in forums or say that in chat that everybody sees it

Im playing something about 5 or more hours

- Any extra info here...
Im 12 years old and im from Austria can speak good German
E-Mail: bekir15@live.at
2nd E-Mail: hi1-@live.at

- JoshFloors
Back to top Go down
shadyking408

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012   Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:01 am

Mod application

I Want to be moderator on This Server for many reasons, Some of them including Helping people to my fullest, Working With them, Helping People Through Fights And what not.

For awhile i recently join from the pvp And was promised mod on there But never got it, I will not wine if i do not get it i will keep playing until another Application comes Again.

I would Focus On Helping others with there problems AND Definantly looking out for floating trees, Finding out who left them there And Send them to Jail if necessary, I would also keep an eye out for x-rayed tunnels.

I would describe your server as a unique Community of people That I Get along with very well and hope To devolope a better Relationship With them, I love Your builds The Spawn Was Beautiful And Overall its 100/100 Perfect For me And Anyone Else
Of Course i love to build I help build the newest spawn on the pvp Before it Was shut down.

It Would be some sort of difficult to handle but i could get used to it i like the Attention.

If Someone Swears I will warn them, if another time A mute, and another , Jail Time and if it continues Temp ban Because We Dont Want That On The Server

But Of course I would devote my time to help other in there time of need.

Yes! i could and if i didnt its because Something in my life happened or Family thign But Gladly i would bump!.

Yes I would love to help them i helped people to my fullest already with the powers i have.

But of course I would Encourge as much as i could get to participate..

Atleast 5 Hours I've been on alot And gives me lots of opportunities To help alot of people.

i was Co-owner Of ascarygrunts server And currently Admin on another server if you would like to know the ip were still setting up plugins and much more
- Any extra info here...

-
-
-
Back to top Go down
Miska (taters3121)

Miska (taters3121)

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012   Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:17 am

Mod application

I usually play video games pretty late (9PM-2AM US Pacific Time) at night rather than during the day due to my work hours and sports (I do play during the day time a little bit but most of my gaming is done at night time so I will be assisting during the day sometimes aswell). I've noticed in this time there are never any admins/moderators on at this time and at these times I've witness lots of rules being violated (swearing, spamming, griefing, giving out addresses, ect.) And these need to be handled instantly and not a day or two from being posted on the forums because most of the time they will not just "stop" after a while they will continue for a very long time annoying many people who play at these hours. Also I think i can help assisting other starmine members and help this server grow and keep it improving everyday.

I've been playing Starmine since April 24th 2012

Help keep the server clean from people who don't follow the server's guidelines and help people in need.

Clean, Friendly, Fun, Organized, Lagless (if that's a real word),

Of course, I'm very creative in buildings also and can help with various ideas and creations. I have my building (Pagoda) posted in the "Tour" section on the forum which was created in only 2 days. So i can build fast and I always put work into my buildings to give them a uniqueness to them and make them look great

Yes, even as a normal member of starmine I answer everyones questions that are asked and help new members get started.

Well Swearing and Griefing I believe are two different things and require two different punishments. Swearing I believe needs 1-2 warnings before kick/ban because they may of forgot because the "no swearing rule" is pretty rare among servers and they might be use to it and use it on ACCIDENT (no warnings should be given if they are swearing to offend someone though) . But griefing needs an instant ban because they know what they are doing and they are doing it do destroy other people's work and need to be removed from this server. (if this is confusing please ask me I'll try my best to clarify it Razz )

Yes this may sound like a repeat of the 2nd question up. But even as a normal member of starmine several times I've gone to spawn for new members and gave them a tour of the starmine spawn to make sure they know every feature of the server I've given hours of my time already assisting others when I could of been adventuring myself.

Yes I've recently (2 days ago) started bumping the minecraft forum 1-2 times a day and I can start making this 2 times a day every day. I may only have a few post now but I can promise you those will increase

Yes, I believe having the title of moderator is not have Power its to help and assist other people of starmine and that's why I am apply to make this server a better place for everyone. Even if there was other moderators online and admins I would still help this individual.

Yes, I'm aware of these competitions and I'll do my best to try to make sure everyone knows about these competitions on the server and the MC forums and make sure they know every detail about it.

2-5 hours a day

I've spent about 6 months being a moderator on a server which was abandoned by the owner. This was last year and I can't exactly remember the name it was Bash(blank) like that.

- Any extra info here...

- I have Skype and Teamspeak (with mic)
-
-Taters3121

Last edited by Miska (taters3121) on Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
minecraft_mastr1

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012   Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:16 am

Mod application Very Happy

Q:Why do u want to become a mod on this server?,A:I would like to become a mod on this awesome server so I can help others with any problems with any thing such as:grief,CAPS, or even help build something or making a simple thing and much more. and i am on the server almost all day long Very Happy.I will stop those who don't do the right thing.

Q:How long have you played?,A: oh boy that's gonna be hard ive played since the game first came out when the cobble looked awesome (my opinion) and coal was hard to find and u couldn't make charcoal the good days ahh Laughing

Q:If we accepted you what would you do to further improve the server?,A: I would improve the server by not letting any 1 grief so it can be a better experience for every 1,Also I would improve it by helping the new people and other people.Finally,I would help the server by letting people be free and not cross the line,ill be watching

Q:How would you describe our server?A: Fun,suitable for every one and amazing just amazing!!!! and i hope every 1 feels that way

Q:Are you willing to help/rebuild with other mods to help improve the server?,A: Of course i would i would love to help the server to thrive and help the server improve

Q:Considering the amount of players online, do you think you can handle the amount of questions?A:yes i will try my best to help this server with any questions and will be on the ball

Q:If some one swore or griefed what would you do?A:if some one were to curse i would probably give them a warning ifthey did it again its 1 more warning 1 more time i would mute them on the 3 time

Q:Are you willing to offer some free time out of your minecraft in-game adventure to help people out? of course !!!! I will be willing to help any one with any thing and i will always try my best. Very Happy

Q:Are you willing to bump the thread up on mcformes at least two times a day?A:yes of core any thing to help this server improve that's what we all want

Q:If no other staff are online, and some one has a problem would you help him/her.A:why not!!!! thats 1 of the things mods are for, of course!!!

Q:We some times host contest, would you encourage players to participate in the competition?A:yes i would try to tell them all about it and try it out its always good to try new things!! Very Happy

Q:How long do you play a day?A: oh gosh i'm addicted at least 5 hours they are usually separated in the day

Q:Got any experience on another server as a moderator+?A:No but I fell that I could be a good one though. Crying or Very sad

Q:Any extra info here...?A: I know that i probably wont get this posision but i just realy want to be a mod and help others with this server that id put it out there and thank you for the fantastic amazing server
Back to top Go down
JoshFloors

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012   Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:32 am

sorry i forgot question
- Got any experience on another server as a moderator+?
No Sad but want get mod on this server because it's amazing
Back to top Go down
popcornguy13

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012   Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:16 pm

Mod application

This server is really awesome and the deserves mods that want to keep it that way.
Since June i believe.
I would assist in any major builds for spawn or other areas and help players who need help,as well as building my own creations for the public server to see.
One of the best servers i have ever played, its very fun when it comes to playing and strict when it comes to rule breaking.
Of course, mods are here to help to keep the server the best it can be, and improving it makes it have more of a reason to join.
Yes i believe I can.
If some one swears i will warn them, repeated swearing will result in jailing and a muting of the player, a player who griefs will be banned.
Yes, the reason mods are around is to assist players who need help and make sure they have the best time they can possibly have.
Sure, the Mcforums are a place outside the offical forum to chat with people about whats going on and learn whats happening, for the good or bad.
Just as i would help someone when admins or other mods are on, i will assist other players just as much as I would when there are others to help them.
I would, if they say they weren't interested, i would leave it at that, and talk to someone else about it.
Maybe 4 hours plus, maybe less on some days.
Unfortunately, no.
- Any extra info here...

-I have been banned from the server once before for griefing, this is probably the worst mistake i made on the server.
-Im working on an underground city as of late.
-

[b]

Last edited by popcornguy13 on Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cookie_Rallys

Cookie_Rallys

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012   Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:53 pm

Why do you want to be a moderator on this server?
Because i see their is a lack of mods on, or admins for that matter, and me being a Australian, i can be on times that some cant.

3months

I would just be a helping hand to all the players of the server, as when im on i rarely see mods on.

Well, i only got minecraft TO play this server, as i started playing this on my friends account (Denial116), So yeah, a really friendly server as ive seen over the last 3months.

Yeah, anything to help the server get even better sooner, count me in : )

Ive been on the server long enough to know atleast Most of the rules, so i would help out as much as i can.

I would ask politely for them to stop, if they have not stopped, with warning, i would Either jail/kick or ban depending on how sever they grief/insult.

Yes, i am fine with that, im only on the server to have fun and i want others to have the same experience that ive had from past admins/moderators.

Of course, i love to read and say my oppinion on the Starmine threads.

I would try to help him or her to the best of my extent.

Yes, a believe a gathering of soughts would be great for being to be more social on the server, and to have fun.

4-10hours a day on average.

As i said before, this is the first minecraft server, and the only server ive been on since buying minecraft.
Thanks for taking the time for reading my application.
Cookie_Rallys
Back to top Go down
AwesomeFlame26

AwesomeFlame26

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012   Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 8:49 pm

- Why do you want to be a moderator on this server? I want to be a mod because I want to help the server and the people in it.

- How long have you played? Starmine: I have played since the start of February, so that'll be about 5 to 6 months.
Minecraft: Since October 2011, when 1.8 Beta was out.

- If we accepted you , what would you do to improve the server? If asked, I would build stuff for the server, stop people not following the rules, and I would try to make the whole server better.

- How would you describe our server? This server is a fun server, the staff are nice, and the members are kind too.

- Are you willing to rebuild/build with other mods to improve the server? Yes because things can't be left unfinished.

- Considering the amount of players online, do you think you can handle the amount of questions? I am a member of staff on another server, and I get asked things alot there, so I think I'll be able to handle it.

- If someone swears and griefs , what would YOU do? If it's the first time, I would Warn them, then a Kick, then Jail, then a ban.

- Are you willing to offer some freetime of you're minecraft-ingame adventure to help people out? Yes I would because I want them to have a good Minecraft experience too.

- [ REALLY IMPORTANT ]Are you willing to bump the minecraft server forums on MCforums twice a day? Yes, I already bump it often so I will be willing to Bump twice a day.

- If no other mods are online , neither are admins , and someone has a problem , would you help him/her? I would because it will make people happy.

- We sometimes host contests , would you encourage people to get in the competition? I would encourage it, as contests are fun and you get prizes!

- How long do you play a day? I normally play for about 1 - 6 hours a day.

- Got any experience as a moderator on another server? Yes, I have been an admin and I know alot of commands like World Edit commands and some other plugin commands.

- Any extra info here...

- My Steam - AwesomeFlame26
- I have a town called Gold Shire.
- My Xbox Live name and Minecraft name is AwesomeFlame26.

Last edited by AwesomeFlame26 on Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
CaLb13

CaLb13

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012   Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:47 pm

Mod application

- Why do you want to be a moderator on this server? As I have been playing on the starmine survival server for a long time around 7 months , I understand the rules and will be able to help other people and most importantly I want people to enjoy the server, also if they are having any problems I would always help them, And i would love to help in improving the server. Also I would be on alot of the time.

- How long have you played? I have played Starmine for around 7months, Mostly every day and I have had minecraft since beta 1.4

- If we accepted you , what would you do to improve the server? I would help people if they were stuck with anything or needed any advice, And I would be helpful and I would guard the server from hackers or griefers. And make it a fun server to play on ( Of course! )

- How would you describe our server? I would describe the server as a fun, exciting, popular , kind server and it has a very good community and mods/admins Are always willing to help , ( As i would also be if I was choosen ) Razz

- Are you willing to rebuild/build with other mods to improve the server? Definatly, I will always be willing to help with anything, Anything to make the server look a better place. I also helped with the rebuild of the new world by help building the maze and the temple biomes

- Considering the amount of players online, do you think you can handle the amount of questions? Yes, I will be able to answer most questions, If I get stuck i will also ask another mod to help , But yes i would be able to handle it.

- If someone swears and griefs , what would YOU do? I would warn the people who swore or maybe jail if it was bad. If it was a minor grief i would jail , But if it was a huge grief then i would ban. Only depending on how bad it was.

- Are you willing to offer some freetime of you're minecraft-ingame adventure to help people out? Certainly, I already help anyway, If anyone was stuck i would help them with anything. If you are a mod one of the most important things is to help people.

- [ REALLY IMPORTANT ]Are you willing to bump the minecraft server forums on MCforums twice a day? Of coursee!, I already bump it anyway and if i dont bump it one day i will make sure to bump it the next day.

- If no other mods are online , neither are admins , and someone has a problem , would you help him/her? Yes, Of course I would One of the most important things is to help out, If it is something i cannot do / Not aloud I would pass the message on to people that can Either through the forum or teamspeak.

- We sometimes host contests , would you encourage people to get in the competition? I love contests and would love other people to enjoy it as much as i do. So I would definatly encourage them.

- How long do you play a day? I usually play 2 to 7 hours, Sometimes I play more sometimes i can only play less but will always make sure to get on everyday For at least 2 hours. So if you pick me you know that there will be a mod on! Razz

- Got any experience as a moderator on another server? I was a Moderator on a different server but sadly closed down, So i know most of the commands already. And i know what it takes Server is The.Astonished.com
- Any extra info here... I would love to be an moderator and I know you could trust me Very Happy. I would do anything i can to help the starmine community and as I said before I would love to be a moderator and Iknowyou could trust me.

-
Thanks for reading!

Last edited by CaLb13 on Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:22 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
MiniMinerMan115

MiniMinerMan115

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012   Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:38 am

- Why do you want to be a moderator on this server? I want to help people, make them enjoy the server, feel welcome. As much as I did when I joined & how I feel about it now :-) *I respect the Rules & players*
I've really enjoyed my time here so far, I hope everyone else here has too Very Happy
- How long have you played? I'de say around a month or so, God Dammit, I hope I'd had heard of this server earlier!

- If we accepted you , what would you do to improve the server? do anything asked of, come up with Idea's for amazing builds,
take peoples idea's on board! Very Happy

- How would you describe our server? A warm, amazing, kid-friendly, enjoyable server, recommended for everyone. Therefore I shall advertise this epic server very Soon, considering I've never been committed to such a position on such a wonderful server.

- Are you willing to rebuild/build with other mods to improve the server? Yes, anything for an awesome server like this, willing/ready for anything, as I gave up my spare time to ma.

- Considering the amount of players online, do you think you can handle the amount of questions? Yes, I've done it before on my own, I'm pretty sure I can do it again - It's fun to hear these questions, considering I answer them with exact detail & information needed.

- If someone swears and griefs , what would YOU do? Swear- Tell them to not do it again & give 1+ warning. Griefing- start them off with a temp ban, and a warning, & if this happens again, they'de have to face my wrath :3 (Perma ban, whereas swearing you'de get atleast 3 chances from me.) I'm sure/hope moderators would do the same Smile

- Are you willing to offer some freetime of you're minecraft-ingame adventure to help people out? Yes, anything for a skin in distress :3 I don't really have free time, too busy halping Mai People xD

- [ REALLY IMPORTANT ]Are you willing to bump the minecraft server forums on MCforums twice a day? Yeah, I have the Mcforums page saved to my phone if I'm on holiday, I don't see what stops me from picking up my phone & typing a couple of lines

- If no other mods are online , neither are admins , and someone has a problem , would you help him/her? Yes, I'de work as hard as I could to fix it, to the best of my standards, anything for '2# a skin in distress' (my own phrase x3)

- We sometimes host contests , would you encourage people to get in the competition? I'de remind them, not taunt them saying 'OH YOU HAVE TO DO IT, OR YOU'LL HAVE TO FACE MY WRRRRRRRRRRRATTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHH' I'm not that bad... Or am I? Joke :3

- How long do you play a day? around 1-6 hours, actually whenever I can get on = ALOT longer

- Got any experience as a moderator on another server? Yes, yes I do, alot of experience, I know what it takes
Servers I've been staff on:
Imprisoned.beastnode.net -Imprisoned (I achieved snitch, soon, On the way to Guard)
Mcnations.net- Moderator, (Demoted due to Tekkit not working & not many players to moderate)
~Website names, NOT Ips, due to advertising servers ~

- Any extra info here...

- I'de work to the best of my ability by helping YOU
-Stop reading this, Go play starmine !
-This is an epic server I'de recommend for all ages :-)

-Mini.

Last edited by MiniMinerMan115 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Churrocraft.niceboard.net
zombiepokemon

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012   Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:21 am

Mod application

The Reason i would like to be moderater is to help the starmine community and stop greifers spammers swearers and hackers.

Since the day before 1.2.5 i might not seem like a long time but i spent about 10 hours reading wiki pages so i think i know have a large knowledge

i would improve the server by keeping it clean of greifers and xrayers also keeping an eye on the chat so people dont swear

Starmine is a great Minecraft multiplayer server that already has a great staff and an amazing community
i think my building skills are ok but im not that creative but yes i would help them expand the server

im not the fastest typer nor the greatest speller but i would do everything in my power to answer the question as quick as possible

for swears i would do this list depends how many swears they used in a sentence also
1.warning
2.mute
3.jail
4.kick
5.tempban
6.permban
for grief depends on size
small greif jail
meduim grief temp ban
large grief perm ban

yes of course but i would still see if what i was doing was important first if its not ill help them

once a day maybe once a week of course

i would help them in anyway possible but if it was something only an admin could do i would say sorry and tell them to wait for a admin

yes i would i would tell of all the great pizes they can win if they can get prizes but if they cant ill encourage them to join an other day

well atm im on vacation but during school im on from 5pm to 11pm mon-fri on weekend only saturday 6am-1am

sorry to say no but i am willing to learn the skills it takes from other mods

- Any extra info here...

-Im 15
-I live in california
Back to top Go down
monkeysrus

monkeysrus

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012   Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:01 am

Mod application

I would like to be a Mod on this server because I do play a lot when the server has 4-5 players (Night time) and people do not really follow the rules because there is no enforcement I would be able to enforce at this time as well as Enforce during the day because of how much I am on this server!

I would say i have played so far about 100 hours (on this server) or more now and will continue to play as Frequently as possible.Overall I have played I would say 400-800 hours total in minecraft.

I would say that i would try to make the server more fun but still be able to follow the rules which would be tough because when someone breaks the rules and gets "policed" if they then become angry they leave,or start a typing war,Which is honestly no fun for anyone.I would try and make sure this wouldn't happen and that they remain playing starmine but to not break the rules (I have some tricks up my sleeve)

I would describe this server as the most fun server I have been on EVER I have been dedicated to 3 servers this one being my 3rd and they got shut down all of a sudden.This server seems very well looked after and it is very fun.

Yes this is the part where i would love because I have done Mega=Builds before such as Giant blimps a 1:1 scale CN tower and more so I would be great at this part.

I notice a lot when Peach, Snowy or Kim joins they get bombarded and I think that I would be able to handle about the same amount and I would just say I can only take 1 question at a time and go through them one by one.

If they Swear 1 time you give them a warning the second time Jail or Kick If even a small Grief happens they get Jailed if it is large they get Banned.

Most of the time yes I already do help Tiny and I have helped Josh and a few others just out of wanting to help so if it was my job to do this I would have a good time.

Yes i would be but since it is summer some days I do go on vacation and our vacation is normally camping in the middle of no-where so I would not be able to on those days but almost every day Yes.

Yes I would I try and help when No other Admins/Mods are on because I do have access to TP so when someone is having trouble I can either help them in chat or TP to them and assist them with the build they are having problems with or if I get Hawkeye I could assist with griefs.

I noticed that the contests are actually not that well advertised accept on the Forum pages, I know there are players who do not go on the Forum and I would try and advertise the contests in the chat every day or so.

I would say I play an unhealthy amount a day between 2-4 hours regularly and some days I would play 5+ hours.

I do not have experience as Moderator but I do have experience as Admin on a creative server which only had world edit and it was my job to help people with world edit or solve conflicts in chat.

- Any extra info here...

-Im a Male at 13 years of Age
-I know a few people on starmine personally 1 of them lives two blocks away from me
-I like turtles c:
Back to top Go down
PolskaPanguin

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012   Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:13 am

I would like to be a moderator because I know the server sometimes gets griefers and if a moderator isn't online, this person can do more damage.

I have been playing on starmine for the most of 4 months. I really enjoy playing and the community on starmine are helpful and generally friendly.

To improve the server, I would be as helpful and kind to the people that need assistance whenever I happen to be online. I would respect all on the server (any rank). I would also try and be a fun person to be around and become friends with other members.

I would describe the server as: Very Fun, Exciting, Fair, Kind, Friendly and basically a great place to make friends whilst playing one of my favourite games! It's a server I have been loyal to more than any other I have been on and I deeply enjoy playing on it because of the great staff.

I would personally love to build with some of the other mods/admins on starmine, they all are very kind and listen to what your opinion is, which is great when building a public construction.

I think if someone were to do that they deserve ONE second chance, I understand it could be out of anger all of a sudden but also depends on how bad it is. If someone broke some blocks, I'd let them off once. Next time I would jail, then kick, then (non-permanent) ban.

I would be honored to help with a build and considering as I have no life, I would be on to help someone out, anytime.

Yes, I would do anything to help the starmine server so yes specially on the forums.

If no mods/admins are online, I would definately go over to help, be it a big or small problem. I would help as best as I can.

I would gladly encourage the other starminers to enter a comp, it's something they can enjoy, something they would apprieciate.

Most of my day is spent on starmine, if not then I'm out doing something else, but if not, I'm always on.

I have helped other servers as a moderator beforehand and I have had no complaints from admins or members.

I'm Male
I'm 14.
My name is Micsz.
I'm Polish.
And thanks for reading! (cheesy)
Ingame: PolskaPanguin

Back to top Go down
~Beats AKA 5candyz__

~Beats AKA 5candyz__

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012   Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:32 pm

Why do you want to be a moderator on this server? I love starmine. This is a great and fun server, and I love it sooo much. The people are great, and so is everything in it! I also want to make sure people are following the server rules and making sure they are polite and nice.

How long have you played? Hm, 3-4 months maybe?

If we accepted you , what would you do to improve the server? Make sure people are following rules! That is the most important thing about moderating a server, right? I will also try my best to make sure everyone reads the rules before they do anything else, if they are new to the server.

How would you describe our server? Fun, great, awesome, amazing, with character, and ballin'!

Are you willing to rebuild/build with other mods to improve the server? Of course! I love the admins AND mods on the server, they're awesome,

Considering the amount of players online, do you think you can handle the amount of questions? Yes. I have done it before, many people mistake my rank and think it is the owner of the server, so I get it a lot. Ask PeachCai if you don't believe me.

If someone swears and griefs , what would YOU do? I would follow the procedure of the moderator, which I believe is jail/ban/temp-ban (depending in the type of grief and curse that has been performed.

Are you willing to offer some freetime of you're minecraft-ingame adventure to help people out? Oh, yes!!! That is I think the best part of a server- adventuring and meeting new people, and which is also why I prefer multiplayer rather tha single player (and also why I am dying on this vacation lol)

[REALLY IMPORTANT]Are you willing to bump the minecraft server forums on MCforums twice a day? Yeah, when i get my MCforums account working if it isn't. I think it is, though.

If no other mods are online , neither are admins , and someone has a problem , would you help him/her? For sure!! I love helping people with anything, building, adventuring, mining, the list goes on!!!

We sometimes host contests , would you encourage people to get in the competition? Yeah! I think the competitions are a great way for the people to get involved in the server!

How long do you play a day? Depending on how much free time I have, maybe 3-4 hours.

Got any experience as a moderator on another server? Well, yeah, I stepped down. But, if it's ok, i'd like to be re-ranked. Thought putting it here was a good idea.

Any extra info here...

- My name is Ryan
- I am 13
- Im on Steam @ i_8_ur_soup
- Im on skype @ cullbasket1
- Pants
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012   Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:57 am

Nvm What I said Something got cancelled so I will be able to Play more his summer

Last edited by Pie55555 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012   Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:21 am

Because I would like to help the community in anyway I can. Also during the evening, (When I'm online) There is only so few players online because I think I'm the only person that lives in Australia that plays on this server, so there are different times. I would be able to help those few player that are online because no mods or Admins are on at the times I am online.

Since Minecraft 1.3 (The very old one)
I would help anyone in need of help, for instance. If someone was greifed, tp harassed, loitering around someones base and in general help someone build (Legit)

It is a very terrific server with fantastic plugins, and a really friendly staff and community.

Of course, unless I was busy helping someone.

- Considering the amount of players online, do you think you can handle the
amount of questions?

Yes, considering most the time I'm online not much other people are online. But if there were plenty of people, I can explain answers to there questions in a very simple way for anyone to understand.

I would first warn them if they would swear, and if they did it again, I would mute them for 10 minuets. If someone greifed, I would let them explain them selves then punish them based on what they told me. And what the victim told me

Yes I would, if someone asked me to help them mine/dig or help them build, I would happily offer them a hand, because I enjoy helping.

I will try my best, but I wont lie, sometimes I will forget.

I definitely would. I would try to help them in any way I can, he best way I can.

Yes, I am competitive player myself, so I would encourage people to challenge me for keeps.

It varies from 2-4 hours a day.

I was a Admin on my friends server that hosted 30 people. He stopped the server though.

No addition information. Unless anyone has any questions.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012   Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderator applications Survival - UPDATED 25/07/2012
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next