Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Taking charge [until it's up]

Go down 
+9
NexusSaber
Muffinmuncher115
~Tylo
Flaughternaught (Akikira)
Snowyboy
MiniMinerMan115
GojoMaximus
jjruh
Aus
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
NexusSaber

NexusSaber

Location : Hyrule,Kanto,Johto,Hoenn,Sinnoh,Unova and many more.

Taking charge [until it's up] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 8:44 am

Ok. Im just having a hardtime and problems. I think I will wait for someone to help me.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:08 pm

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

We need some volunteers for TWO Spleef arenas. Thank you Flame for reminding me to get more of them. We really need a Snow themed one, and a Jungle themed one. I will work on the Snow themed one if anyone would like to help me. As for the Jungle themed one, I will need volunteers.

The server is almost ready to go, everything is basically finished. Pluginwise everything is going well, no problems yet. But we still need a few more things sych as the spleef arenas and citezens plugin.

Thanks for reading. ~Aus
Back to top Go down
NexusSaber

NexusSaber

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:26 pm

My PVP arena ia done Aus. Check it if theres anything i should put.

Now for the big one.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 1:23 pm

Alright, do you have a warp there?
Back to top Go down
Cookie_Rallys

Cookie_Rallys

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 8:36 pm

I finished my parkour, although i may make a few changes to the finishing room, but the Parkour course is done, good luck to everyone!
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:05 pm

It' so laggy Cookie. I don't think it's even possible. Way to much lava.
Back to top Go down
Cookie_Rallys

Cookie_Rallys

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:09 pm

Your the only one who's said anything about the lag so far, : /
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 11:19 pm

It's amazing and all, just possibly get rid of the lava?
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 11:57 pm

Just finished Spleef Snow. So is is anyone currently working on a very large Jungle themed one? I think someone told me they were making one. I just sort of lost track.
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 7:26 am

I am done the dungeon
Back to top Go down
NexusSaber

NexusSaber

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:19 am

I may not be on today. My computer screen is frozen right now. (I'm on my laptop) So I try to get it fix and try to get on. Just thought i would update.

And i will put a warp on soon. once i get on
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 5:46 pm

I just finished a dungeon that Pie started. It's pretty epic.

So when Jj finishes his we'll get Snowy to set them up I guess.

So that just leaves Minigames, Marsh's hunger games, and a huge PvP arena for teams of like 10. But I think Nexus is doing another PvP arena, and Marsh and I will probably finish some things off in Hunger games such as traps and hidden chests. So all we need is Mini games, and the citizens plugin.

We need about 2 more Minigames, none of which can be parkours. I need Mini to hurry up and finish King of the laddar, and I think it was Marsh who said he was building an archery range.

Anyone who is currently working on something, such as a PvP arena, or dungeon. I ask you to finish it off, or remove it. If it has not been finished, or removed in three days I'm world editing it away. So hurry up!

Back to top Go down
Muffinmuncher115

Muffinmuncher115

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 7:22 am

I probably wont be on for the rest of the week because I'm really busy. Also, HP sent my laptop back and I just need to pick it up. If I have any spare time, I'll try to be on the server.
EDIT: I picked up my laptop, hopefully it has been fixed. The problems on my computer might have been the RAM, hard drive, or the BIOS. So, HP gave me an extra gigabyte of RAM, new hard drive, an upgraded BIOS, a 90 day warrenty, and 60 more days of Norton Internet Security. So if I don't get anymore blue screens, my computer will be better than it was before..
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:38 pm

So you don't mind if I add the chests/traps for you?
Back to top Go down
Muffinmuncher115

Muffinmuncher115

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 1:26 pm

Yes, you can set up chests and traps if you want to.
Back to top Go down
NexusSaber

NexusSaber

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 3:11 pm

Yes Im making another pvp arena.

Its going to be the big one. It may be city parkour battle(jumping from rooftops). A island battle. Or the last one. It would be a arena with part of famous video games. Hallways be from mario 1-1. The world that never was(kingdom hearts), A temple from zelda,or what epic games people want.

But if I want to do the video game one i would need alot of skilled builders to help out
Back to top Go down
NexusSaber

NexusSaber

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 10:57 am

But if I do make the video game arena. What games should be in it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 12:39 pm

I don't think I'll be able to finish my dungeon. I wanted to be big but big and my computer aren't compatible. If someone wants to expand off what I have that is fine. If not I'll cut it out.

As for Nexus one word ~Zelda~
Back to top Go down
cyrus_31

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 8:03 am

Hello,

I used to play back when the server was survival so i was wondering if i could be whitelisted for the games server. i would love to help build it and i am also RL friends with nexus.

IGN : cyrus31 (no caps)

thanks,
Cyrus
Back to top Go down
Cookie_Rallys

Cookie_Rallys

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:33 pm

Im pretty sure were nearly finished, but just ask a moderator to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Cookie_Rallys

Cookie_Rallys

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:54 pm

Oh, and i was also just on the gme server with aus, and we found that the portal room in the sky above spawn was moved, making all the portals useless, and us having to find everything, thank god we had the coords.

And in the future, please dont touch anything that has portals.

Last edited by Cookie_Rallys on Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 4:25 pm

^^^^^

It was fine about 4 hours ago. The only people that were on during that time was Muffin, Nexus and Tylo. And I'm %90 sure it wasn't Muffin because he left like 10 minuets after me.

I'm not acusing anyone, but those are the people that were online during.
Back to top Go down
NexusSaber

NexusSaber

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 11:55 pm

I was not me. I have been working on the arena. And I dont know WE or how to move stuff
Back to top Go down
Muffinmuncher115

Muffinmuncher115

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 7:22 am

It wasn't me, I was working on that moat for the arena at spawn.
Back to top Go down
Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 8:04 am

so must be tylo or someone else was on and the moved it before anyone was on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking charge [until it's up]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594 :: Games chat-
Jump to: