Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Taking charge [until it's up]

Go down 
+9
NexusSaber
Muffinmuncher115
~Tylo
Flaughternaught (Akikira)
Snowyboy
MiniMinerMan115
GojoMaximus
jjruh
Aus
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aus

Aus

Taking charge [until it's up] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:21 pm

Muffinmuncher115 wrote:
My Hunger Games arena could be the big PvP arena and its pretty close to being done. I just need to add small things to it. Co-ords: X: 1103 Y: 70 Z: 792

That might work. But what if someone is playing in the PvP arena, but a bunch of people want to play in the hunger games? Maybe if we copied and pasted your arena so there is two of them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 2:20 pm

I'm willing to build whatever needs to be built (and once that's done try at a pig race with permission).
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 2:26 pm

Right, well we need very large PvP arena. And another dungeon.

(Also, you've been whitelisted Aki)
Back to top Go down
Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:06 pm

I'm making a hg arena and I may help with the shops or the donator rooms if there is help needed
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:16 pm

If you check the list, you will see that all we need done is a large PvP arena, and a dungeon.
Back to top Go down
Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:33 am

oh =3
Back to top Go down
Muffinmuncher115

Muffinmuncher115

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:27 am

Aus wrote:
Muffinmuncher115 wrote:
My Hunger Games arena could be the big PvP arena and its pretty close to being done. I just need to add small things to it. Co-ords: X: 1103 Y: 70 Z: 792

That might work. But what if someone is playing in the PvP arena, but a bunch of people want to play in the hunger games? Maybe if we copied and pasted your arena so there is two of them?
You could copy and paste it, but the arena is huge, so I'm not sure if the server can handle an edit that big. But if I can finish most of my other projects, I might make one big city as a PvP arena like the one in the Survival Games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:57 pm

I'm going to be making the new dungeon (no coords yet) I'm thinking a Mini old starmine dungeon made up of memorable parts of the the first starmine world in a miniature version. All are welcomed to help. Current location (that I have come up with) are hylia, spawn, and Bluefront. I would like to do mao's academy, Eden promise and willowake but I have never been to the first two and barely remember willowake (I believe there were some other nice cities and jarlships I can't remembers the names of like littlefoot's city).

~happy building.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 2:30 pm

Hmm. Muffin, just continue working on your hg. I know they're very popular, so just keep working on it.

Also if you could set a warp there. (/setwarp Hungergames) Just so we can get there easly.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:32 pm

Everything is in the process, except the PvP arena. I really need some volunteers for it. Any takers?
Back to top Go down
jjruh

jjruh

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:35 pm

Aus wrote:
Everything is in the process, except the PvP arena. I really need some volunteers for it. Any takers?
Already on one, I will set a warp when ready
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:54 pm

Nice. Well, then thats pretty much it. Everything is getting built. We just finished the shop, so when the hunger games is finished, and the PvP arena. We will be ready to open!
Back to top Go down
NexusSaber

NexusSaber

Location : Hyrule,Kanto,Johto,Hoenn,Sinnoh,Unova and many more.

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:11 pm

Sorry im not part of the build but if you need a pvp arena built im your guy
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:09 am

msg Jj if you can help him.
Back to top Go down
NexusSaber

NexusSaber

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:16 am

Aus wrote:
msg Jj if you can help him.

What is msg mean
Back to top Go down
Snowyboy

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:18 am

Message ( PM )
Back to top Go down
NexusSaber

NexusSaber

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:23 am

ooooh. But wait im not part of the white list. I forgot
Back to top Go down
jjruh

jjruh

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 10:11 am

NexusSaber wrote:
Sorry im not part of the build but if you need a pvp arena built im your guy
If you want to build a arena, go ahead, I havn't gotten that much done on the arena, ive been spending too much time on my dungeon. Even if we just both start building seperate arenas, its probably for the better. The more things to do on the server, the better. If you want to work on the arena I started, I barley started one at /warp npc, and there is also one near my dungeon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 11:50 am

So are we making warps to our builds?
Back to top Go down
NexusSaber

NexusSaber

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:21 pm

The thing is JJ im not on the whitelist. but I wish i was on the whitelist.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:33 pm

I'll whitelist you.

Just remember to set a warp (/setwarp bigpvp)
Back to top Go down
NexusSaber

NexusSaber

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:59 pm

Ok thanks Aus Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:24 pm

Nexussaber is your full ing right? Or is it Nexusaber?
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:20 pm

EDIT: List has been updated, check page 1.
Back to top Go down
NexusSaber

NexusSaber

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 8:30 am

I cant fix a hole from a creeper(I join when the game was at night.) Because i cant leave spawn. Don't worry its just part of the road. I thought i would say so no one would be worried. I will try to find a way to fix it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking charge [until it's up]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594 :: Games chat-
Jump to: