Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Taking charge [until it's up]

Go down 
+9
NexusSaber
Muffinmuncher115
~Tylo
Flaughternaught (Akikira)
Snowyboy
MiniMinerMan115
GojoMaximus
jjruh
Aus
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aus

Aus

Taking charge [until it's up] Empty
PostSubject: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 12:34 pm

Alright, so there is very little getting done on GME. And I know this may seem very bossy, but it's what we need.

Snowy has been really busy with everything, like the PvP server, plugins for GME, buildings for GME, etc. And that is just to much for one man. So I'm organising all of this.

I was talking to Snowy last night, and he told me he was hesitant to even open the server unless these things get done.

We need:

[12:46:01 AM] Snowy: We need dungeons , spawn needs improvement so you dont have to walk minutes to get to the end of spawn , we need monster buildings with spawners in it , pvp arena needs improvement
[12:46:32 AM] Snowy: layout of the spawn needs changing , we need shops ( Both buy and sell ) we need donatorroom

If you're building something NOT on that list, postpone it. We need to get these things done. Adopt something from that list and write what you chose in the comments. Once you've finished, inform me again and I'll update the list.

Dungeons, we need a few of these. I suggest starting with 2.

Dungeon 1: jjruh Almost done X: 3290 Z: -2200
Dungeon 2: Akikira, Just started (I think), I don't know yet

Imrpovement of spawn. Okay, so here DO NOT CHANGE ANYONE ELSES SPAWN. Ask them before you do, or just build your own.

Spawn: Nachodude7, Wolflazer, MuffinMuncher115, cannon50, AUSxHIDDENBLADE, Finished, x4573 y74 z-8102
Spawn: jjruh, Finsihed! Type /spawn to get there.
Spawn: [builder(s)] [process of the building] [co-ords]
Spawn: [builder(s)] [process of the building] [co-ords]
(NOTE: We only really need one spawn Razz, there are four just incase some other people want to build another spawn)

Monster buildings. Okay, it took me a while to understand what these were. So I'll try explain the best way I can.
They're are like dungeons, except they're in about a 18x18 room, there are 4 monster spawners, and you just have to fight the monsters for exp, and money. very easy to build. We need about 3 monster rooms.

Monster room 1: AUSxHIDDENBLADE, finished, x1260 y77 z-164
Monster room 2: AUSxHIDDENBLADE, finsihed, right next to the first one.
Monster room 3: AUSxHIDDENBLADE, finished, right next to the second one.

PvP arena. So we need more PvP arenas, aswell as changing some. We need 1 very simple, another one rather large, and other simple and small.

PvP arena 1: Zabrida, gojomaximus, AUSxHIDDENBLADE, Jjruh, Finished x1352z-1248
PvP arena 2: AngryWild_Mango, Gojomaximus, Finished, x1364 z-1239
PvP arena 3: NexusSaber Hasn't started, Don't know yet.

Donator rooom. Very easy to make. I copied all the ranks just before the server reset.

Donator room: [AUSxHIDDENBLADE, Cookie_Rallys, trapazoidberg, finished, x1710 y68 z1630

Shops. Easy to make, just put basic items, such as ores, wood, stone etc.

Shop: taters, Cookie_Rallys, trapazoidberg, AUSxHIDDENBLADE, almost done x2000 z1503

I know I may sound very bossy, but we need someone to take the responsibility for the server to re-open.

Also, I will whitelist very few people to help build. Just tell me what you want to build, and your ing. And I'll see if I can whitelist you.

To everything on this list, there are now Stargate's I've set up to go everywhere, so you don't really need to co-ords. (NOTE: There are still a few things I need to set a stargate for)

Last edited by Aus on Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:20 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
jjruh

jjruh

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 12:56 pm

I am glad you made this post, I have been wanting to, but I don't have any athority on the server to post somthing like this. I am currently working on a dungeon, and can get the spawn working. Unfortunatly it is finals weeks, and I can not do a whole lot untill next tuesday. But after that I will have 4 weeks of free time to help 24-7.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:08 pm

Updated, I just need to co-ords.
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:22 pm

Zab and I are making pvp arenas
Back to top Go down
jjruh

jjruh

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:23 pm

Aus wrote:
Updated, I just need to co-ords.
Cords for the dungeon are X: 3290 Z: -2200
I think you already know where the spawn is, so I will leave that out.

Just for the record, there are several other things in the area, such as a good base for another dungeon or hungergames map, and a arena that would fit many different needs, if anyone wants to take a look and //copy them for their own use.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:32 pm

Gojo, I need the co-ords and how close it is to being finished.
Back to top Go down
jjruh

jjruh

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:57 pm

Side note, For the dungeons, once we finish, should we make a "banner" (screen shot of the main view) for the dungeon as well as a short backstory and description? Somthing we can put on the forum thread or even on these forums so that people know what the dungeon is about. Also we could theoretically make dungeon maps laying out the basic design of the dungeon to aid people through them if they desire.

EDIT: Oh and a dificulty rating as well.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 2:14 pm

We'll get into all that once everything has been set up.
Back to top Go down
MiniMinerMan115

MiniMinerMan115

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:56 am

I'll do the Donating Room.
On it.
Back to top Go down
http://Churrocraft.niceboard.net
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 3:19 am

Uhh, Mini. We already built one. Please read more closley next time Razz
Back to top Go down
Snowyboy

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:57 am

Thanks aus , and also thanks all of the builders.
This will take alot of time off my hands , meaning I can focus more on the plugins.
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:02 am

Aus wrote:
Gojo, I need the co-ords and how close it is to being finished.

Neither of us are really working on the arena anymore. I'm basically retired from Starmine, but the arenas are really good

Co-ords: 1352x-1248
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:47 pm

You are most welcome mate Wink . Don't want to sound like a kiss ass though :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:45 pm

jj are you thinking of a Hylia dungeon?

P.S. could I be whitelisted to help build?
Back to top Go down
jjruh

jjruh

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:55 pm

Akikira wrote:
jj are you thinking of a Hylia dungeon?
Not quite, I already build the spawn in the form of the Castle of Hylia, but as to the dungeon I am making currently, it is a mix of the first dungeon from majoras mask, and the lakebed temple from twilight princess. But as for the next dungeon, I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet. Perhaps a repeat of my shadow dungeon from before the survival reset back in june, since I still have the floor plans for that written out.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:21 pm

I will whitelist you Aki. But what are you willing to build?
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 8:29 pm

Hey guys, we only have to build 1 dungeon and a massive PvP arena! This one has to be massive like the one we had (/pa EndArena) Like how big that was.

We're so close!
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:10 pm

Woot! Wish i was home have an idea for a dung
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tylogaming
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:12 pm

Dung? Do you mean a defacay, or was it a typo?
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:17 pm

Dung = Dungeon
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:20 pm

You missed something there.

Dung=slang for defacay.
Dunge=Short for dungeon.

You would pronounce "Dunge" as dunj. So when I read dung, it sounded like you were talking about horse crap.
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:27 pm

Eh, was using my WoW slang Razz
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:39 pm

Never played it, any good?
Back to top Go down
Muffinmuncher115

Muffinmuncher115

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 7:34 am

My Hunger Games arena could be the big PvP arena and its pretty close to being done. I just need to add small things to it. Co-ords: X: 1103 Y: 70 Z: 792
Back to top Go down
NexusSaber

NexusSaber

Location : Hyrule,Kanto,Johto,Hoenn,Sinnoh,Unova and many more.

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:09 pm

I know I'm not part of the build, but if you need a idea for a PVP arena Aus I could tell you. (I keep a list of ideas Razz)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking charge [until it's up]   Taking charge [until it's up] Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking charge [until it's up]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594 :: Games chat-
Jump to: