Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I was banned, like everyone else.

Go down 
+10
xSheepOwnerx
ponylover386
OblivionKyuubi
Mr Hobnob
GojoMaximus
zZzSleepinGrunt
Gornduff
Pie55555
Miska (taters3121)
Aus
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
zZzSleepinGrunt

I was banned, like everyone else. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was banned, like everyone else.   I was banned, like everyone else. - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 8:55 am

Sheep just because I made a mistake, it doesn't make me a bad guy.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: I was banned, like everyone else.   I was banned, like everyone else. - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:55 am

Grunt, Cookie DOES know what happend.
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: I was banned, like everyone else.   I was banned, like everyone else. - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:56 am

Honestly this doesnt even matter anymore it's not going to achieve or accomplish anything so moderators do your job please?
Back to top Go down
CharlesAwesome

PostSubject: Re: I was banned, like everyone else.   I was banned, like everyone else. - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 3:41 am

My suggestion I made on the forums a few weeks ago would have cleared this up. In the end Me and Aus were basically the only ones calling out the terrible staff...(I said BASICALLY, if I missed you im sorry) I still can't believe this happened though. Oh and btw. I guess my posts is basically, a "I told you so" moment. I would still love to play on this server, but I don't have internet till February. Good thing im at my dad's house.
Back to top Go down
Mr Hobnob

Mr Hobnob

PostSubject: Re: I was banned, like everyone else.   I was banned, like everyone else. - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 6:50 am

Grunts little stunt got me banned , i wasnt even involved with the destroy of the spawn , and guess what , im banned for knowing it was going to happen "apparently" if grunt didnt do that i would still be playing today.
Back to top Go down
Smaster

Smaster

PostSubject: Re: I was banned, like everyone else.   I was banned, like everyone else. - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 6:57 am

Mr Hobnob wrote:
Grunts little stunt got me banned , i wasnt even involved with the destroy of the spawn , and guess what , im banned for knowing it was going to happen "apparently" if grunt didnt do that i would still be playing today.

wait, so u got banned for knowing it was happening, yet grunt who pretty much started it, isnt... wow... wtf? XD
Back to top Go down
Miska (taters3121)

Miska (taters3121)

PostSubject: Re: I was banned, like everyone else.   I was banned, like everyone else. - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 6:59 am

Exactly what i was thinking. Hobnob should be unbanned.
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: I was banned, like everyone else.   I was banned, like everyone else. - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 7:32 am

Apperently. To snowy. He got banned for lieing to him as well as the reason Kao and Savage got banned
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: I was banned, like everyone else.   I was banned, like everyone else. - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 7:41 am

LMAO. This crap is not ALL my fault. Hobnob, you are good friends with them now and before I am sure. You could have stopped it just as much as I could. I still believe you should be unbanned but dont go blaming ALL this #$% on me. If Naga was banned earlier (which some of them should have) none of this would have happened. I did not start this Lol you guys know NOTHING...
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: I was banned, like everyone else.   I was banned, like everyone else. - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 11:36 am

Sorry, but you guys really don't know anything about this :L
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: I was banned, like everyone else.   I was banned, like everyone else. - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 11:38 am

^^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was banned, like everyone else.   I was banned, like everyone else. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I was banned, like everyone else.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3