Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

why am i banned

Go down 
+3
xSheepOwnerx
Snowyboy
spiffymoss
7 posters
AuthorMessage
spiffymoss

spiffymoss

why am i banned Empty
PostSubject: why am i banned   why am i banned EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 3:37 am

all i asked was can i get my donater rank i donated last night and not recieved my rank i have a receipt in my emails to prove it so ive paid and then get no way to use it ? wow thanks
Back to top Go down
Snowyboy

why am i banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: why am i banned   why am i banned EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 5:35 am

Ive ranked you up,
Not sure why ur banned ( and if u are )
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

why am i banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: why am i banned   why am i banned EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 5:42 am

You are banned because you griefed someones house.
Back to top Go down
spiffymoss

spiffymoss

why am i banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: why am i banned   why am i banned EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:44 am

i didnt realise i griefed a house because it wasnt protecting it im sorry ill replace the stuff if its not to late
Back to top Go down
Muffinmuncher115

Muffinmuncher115

why am i banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: why am i banned   why am i banned EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:46 am

Sorry, but grief is grief. You shouldn't take people's houses down. Just because you say you will put the blocks back doesn't make it ok.
Back to top Go down
spiffymoss

spiffymoss

why am i banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: why am i banned   why am i banned EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:57 pm

Is there not anything I can do like give my whole inventery and mines to him I like the serverband im deeply sorry I was only taking the stuff cus it let me I assumed they'd been band or the house owner was no longer active I'd do anything to get back on
Back to top Go down
Muffinmuncher115

Muffinmuncher115

why am i banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: why am i banned   why am i banned EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:40 am

I'll set up a poll for your unban. In 7 days you will get the results if you are banned or unbanned.
Back to top Go down
spiffymoss

spiffymoss

why am i banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: why am i banned   why am i banned EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:50 am

ok thanks appreciate the chance you give me a lot
Back to top Go down
Flaughternaught (Akikira)

why am i banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: why am i banned   why am i banned EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:29 am

Maybe we should have something really obvious on the forum telling people not to grief abandoned houses.
Back to top Go down
Muffinmuncher115

Muffinmuncher115

why am i banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: why am i banned   why am i banned EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:03 am

That might be a good idea..
Back to top Go down
Cookie_Rallys

Cookie_Rallys

why am i banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: why am i banned   why am i banned EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 5:37 pm

We probably shouldn't need to, if people actually used their common sense.
Back to top Go down
Muffinmuncher115

Muffinmuncher115

why am i banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: why am i banned   why am i banned EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:17 pm

Yeah, but this has happened so many times..
Back to top Go down
Miska (taters3121)

Miska (taters3121)

why am i banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: why am i banned   why am i banned EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:32 am

It won't stop it.. people are using it as an excuse to get unbanned. You can't tell if a house is just "abandoned". Seriously think about it, if you abandoned your house (in minecraft) right now it will look exactly the same in 1 year. It would not look more or less abandoned than before.

Also assuming someone is inactive seems like an excuse too because you have to realize there is people around the world playing this game and the time zones are very different so they're going to be playing at much different times that you play. Myself if I want to play with my friends from New Zealand And Australia I have be online around midnight to beable to play with them
Back to top Go down
Cookie_Rallys

Cookie_Rallys

why am i banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: why am i banned   why am i banned EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:37 pm

Miska (taters3121) wrote:
It won't stop it.. people are using it as an excuse to get unbanned. You can't tell if a house is just "abandoned". Seriously think about it, if you abandoned your house (in minecraft) right now it will look exactly the same in 1 year. It would not look more or less abandoned than before.

Also assuming someone is inactive seems like an excuse too because you have to realize there is people around the world playing this game and the time zones are very different so they're going to be playing at much different times that you play. Myself if I want to play with my friends from New Zealand And Australia I have be online around midnight to beable to play with them

Amen
Back to top Go down

why am i banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: why am i banned   why am i banned EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 9:45 am

I think this may have been put into the rule book I made but we still have no way of distibuting these books.
Back to top Go down
Muffinmuncher115

Muffinmuncher115

why am i banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: why am i banned   why am i banned EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:29 am

The staff has given you a second chance, you are unbanned. Smile
Back to top Go down
spiffymoss

spiffymoss

why am i banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: why am i banned   why am i banned EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:04 am

thank you so much ill remember what youve done for me so sorry for before so happy im back
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

why am i banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: why am i banned   why am i banned EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:39 am

Welcome back spiffymoss, hope you won't do this again Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

why am i banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: why am i banned   why am i banned Empty

Back to top Go down

why am i banned
Page 1 of 1