Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I was banned, like everyone else.

Go down 
+10
xSheepOwnerx
ponylover386
OblivionKyuubi
Mr Hobnob
GojoMaximus
zZzSleepinGrunt
Gornduff
Pie55555
Miska (taters3121)
Aus
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr Hobnob

Mr Hobnob

I was banned, like everyone else. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was banned, like everyone else.   I was banned, like everyone else. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:48 am

hopfully ill get the proof of what snowy accused me of "talking behind his back" hes showed me no proof atm , and hes not willing to. as an owner i thought he knew that theres no point accusing people of stuff when you have no proofl
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: I was banned, like everyone else.   I was banned, like everyone else. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:49 am

WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED IN ONE DAMN DAY WHILE I AM GONE. JESUS.

Grunt, GROW UP. REALLY. It's a damn video game! If you can't handle that, go away please. Video games are for fun. If you don't like it, you don't have to ruin the fun for everyone else. TERRIBLE STAFF INDEED.

And gojo. I would have NEVER expected this from you. And I was already starting to dislike you.
Back to top Go down
OblivionKyuubi

OblivionKyuubi

PostSubject: Re: I was banned, like everyone else.   I was banned, like everyone else. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:18 am

._.

Sheepy calm down...so many caps...
Back to top Go down
ponylover386

ponylover386

PostSubject: Re: I was banned, like everyone else.   I was banned, like everyone else. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:29 am

See this is what the pvp server has done to every body! on the survival every one was friendly and kind, but since the pvp...

GONE, these stupid reports and people disrespecting staff!!!

The pvp server has just split every one up!

Omg I wish every one was just as friendly on the pvp server as the survival server...
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: I was banned, like everyone else.   I was banned, like everyone else. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:33 am

Kyuubi why the F wouldn't I be furious.
Back to top Go down
OblivionKyuubi

OblivionKyuubi

PostSubject: Re: I was banned, like everyone else.   I was banned, like everyone else. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:43 am

I know how you feel about it but considering you are staff you have to keep a leveled head about things like this. Or at least pretend to. Screaming (in text) is an easy way to show what can get to you and many people can use that to their advantage.

I'm just saying calm down at least a little.
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: I was banned, like everyone else.   I was banned, like everyone else. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:57 am

Already calmed down.
Back to top Go down
OblivionKyuubi

OblivionKyuubi

PostSubject: Re: I was banned, like everyone else.   I was banned, like everyone else. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:11 am

good :3
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: I was banned, like everyone else.   I was banned, like everyone else. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:19 am

Think about it Sheep, nothing good was coming out of this server. It would end badly for everyone. I did what my heart and brain told me to and tried to stop this. I just wanted everyone to be friends again, looks like that's not going to happen.

And Sheep, even though you never said this, I would never try to disrespect you or make you dislike me. I know that I couldn't stop you from hating me a little, but I felt like I had to do this, so I did. I tried to make things right again and It wasn't in my power to do so.

I accept the fact that everyone now hates me.
Back to top Go down
Smaster

Smaster

PostSubject: Re: I was banned, like everyone else.   I was banned, like everyone else. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:31 am

GojoMaximus wrote:
Think about it Sheep, nothing good was coming out of this server. It would end badly for everyone. I did what my heart and brain told me to and tried to stop this. I just wanted everyone to be friends again, looks like that's not going to happen.

And Sheep, even though you never said this, I would never try to disrespect you or make you dislike me. I know that I couldn't stop you from hating me a little, but I felt like I had to do this, so I did. I tried to make things right again and It wasn't in my power to do so.

I accept the fact that everyone now hates me.

You tried to make it right, by ruining spawn and stuff... am i missing something?
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: I was banned, like everyone else.   I was banned, like everyone else. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:51 am

As I said, I thought that If PVP were to die off, almost everything would somehow settle down.
Back to top Go down
ponylover386

ponylover386

PostSubject: Re: I was banned, like everyone else.   I was banned, like everyone else. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:54 am

Gojo You have a point, but it still wasn't any of ur right to destroy the server spawn...
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: I was banned, like everyone else.   I was banned, like everyone else. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:57 am

Yes, looking back on it that was pretty silly of me, thinking how I did. Of course that would never happen. No point trying to change my past though
Back to top Go down
ponylover386

ponylover386

PostSubject: Re: I was banned, like everyone else.   I was banned, like everyone else. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 8:04 am

"Silly of you" is an understatment, It was well known as "Extemly stupid of you"...

You do realise you've just like, destroyed the server spawn, I don't think you realise that...
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: I was banned, like everyone else.   I was banned, like everyone else. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 8:11 am

People Do this can't be forgiven
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: I was banned, like everyone else.   I was banned, like everyone else. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 9:07 am

Sheep that was a very nice hypocritical statement that you made. Want to talk about terrible staff? Let's talk about terrible staff. I am going to name ALL the mistakes/abusive things that you have done. I make one mistake of my moderator career and EVERYONE flips out on me. You have done ALOT of stuff since the PvP started, sheep and you have not yet to be demoted. TyLo and mini have made a couple mistakes in the past couple days. EVERYONE makes mistakes we are all human. Quit acting like it's the end of the damn world.
Back to top Go down
Smaster

Smaster

PostSubject: Re: I was banned, like everyone else.   I was banned, like everyone else. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 9:16 am

yeah, but their problems werent deciding to let people destroy the spawn and wreck stuff
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: I was banned, like everyone else.   I was banned, like everyone else. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 9:26 am

Sam, I woke up from a 5 hour nap because I came back from ASG's house. I was getting spammed/convinced over skype by about 5 people that I have known for months and they were feeding me their story.
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: I was banned, like everyone else.   I was banned, like everyone else. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 11:05 am

ive made mistakes?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tylogaming
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: I was banned, like everyone else.   I was banned, like everyone else. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 11:40 am

Yes Grunt, everyone makes mistakes. But the size of the mistakes is what matters. Yes, Pie55555 has done some stuff in the past and he was demoted for it. But he was voted moderator again when the new PvP server came about.
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: I was banned, like everyone else.   I was banned, like everyone else. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 3:15 pm

Mistake* I made one mistake. All that really happened because of me is the blowing up of spawn which never even DID anything because you guys had a backup anyways. If pie EVENTUALLY got another chance and if the other staff members that have had problems/mistakes accumlate in the past and only been warned I would at least want to be given the right/privelage of being trusted/respected EVENTUALLY again. I don't care if it takes a month, two months, three, etc. I just don't want to have this written in stone --> "Grunt will NEVER be able to have staff rank/op AGAIN." I'm not quitting the server any time soon and I hope you guys can eventually in time give me your trust again after this mistake/abuse that I did.
Back to top Go down
Cookie_Rallys

Cookie_Rallys

PostSubject: Re: I was banned, like everyone else.   I was banned, like everyone else. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:30 pm

Grunt will NEVER be able to have staff rank/op AGAIN, You will be lucky if this is all thats done.
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: I was banned, like everyone else.   I was banned, like everyone else. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 12:39 am

Lol. Cookie you don't even know what happened. You can't go by the topics/forums and make your decision. No lol. If you would have been put in my shoes you probably would have done the same.
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: I was banned, like everyone else.   I was banned, like everyone else. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 12:46 am

I really hate arguing, this has been resolved
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tylogaming
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: I was banned, like everyone else.   I was banned, like everyone else. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:14 am

Grunt, imo, no staff rank for you. That's just my opinion. I hope that I will be able to trust you eventually, you used to be a nice guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was banned, like everyone else.   I was banned, like everyone else. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I was banned, like everyone else.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next