Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Don't post stupid reports please...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ponylover386

ponylover386

Don't post stupid reports please... Empty
PostSubject: Don't post stupid reports please...   Don't post stupid reports please... EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:42 pm

OK... The title kinda says it...

Most of these reports are piontless...
Some of them are just like second reports on the same person and the same proof, this is silly cuz there has already been that report, so if it's already there please just please don't make another one, it's stupid i'm sorry but it really is...
It's just giving the admins/owners/mods more things to read through and this can be really annoying reading through the same report as some one else has put...
and another really annoying thing is when the report it self is wrong and stupid, if some one has a block in there hand DO NOT report them for fly hackz cuz it's obviously just block glitching, if your gunna make a report with some one block glitching put BLOCK GLITCHING! and NOT FLY hACKING!!...

Now if some one is in the air more then 6 blocks high with out a block in there hand, there obviously fly hacking or using some kinda mod, DON'T asume there hacks cuz u can down load the exact same mod...

So if your reporting some one don't make it a stupid report please...

Thank u Neutral

Ps: I'm meaning both servers but mostly directing to the pvp server feel free to move this topic...
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: Don't post stupid reports please...   Don't post stupid reports please... EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:47 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
ponylover386

ponylover386

PostSubject: Re: Don't post stupid reports please...   Don't post stupid reports please... EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:49 am

Razz
Back to top Go down
bk201soren

bk201soren

PostSubject: Re: Don't post stupid reports please...   Don't post stupid reports please... EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 4:02 pm

You know what, people stop posting reports altogether. This is why I don't come on the server anymore (Enemycommander uses my account since his mcmmo was wiped). Everyone is trying to get everyone else banned rather than fighting each other anymore. It's ridiculous. Take away all moderator's and admin's powers to ban permanently. Or even suspend. Only kicks tops. If there is a hacker/cheater at this point, snowy/snow should just get rid of them themselves. That would be if they weren't so damn inactive here on the forums and in-game too.

So many people being banned and quitting is entirely do to the staff fighting among themselves because they have the power to ban in the first place. Staff on this server isn't worth it. It's going to kill it more than hackers/cheaters ever could.
Back to top Go down
ponylover386

ponylover386

PostSubject: Re: Don't post stupid reports please...   Don't post stupid reports please... EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 6:53 pm

Mhm you have a piont there...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't post stupid reports please...   Don't post stupid reports please... Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't post stupid reports please...
Page 1 of 1