Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Government is stupid.

Go down 
+2
Pie55555
RGxxCoco
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RGxxCoco

RGxxCoco

Government is stupid.  Empty
PostSubject: Government is stupid.    Government is stupid.  EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:52 am

So today we had a fight at school and the cop pulled one kid away and said don't touch me the kid punch the cop and the cop hit the dude in the temple (Usually a one hit KO cause it breaks easy) he then fell to the ground, The cop put his hand around the dudes neck to lift him up and then puts him in a choke hold, Wouldn't that be deadly assault on minor? Tell me what you guys think.
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: Government is stupid.    Government is stupid.  EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:23 am

Um........What did I just read
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: Government is stupid.    Government is stupid.  EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:28 am

I appreciate it looks violent and you wouldn't expect it, but, if you are an officer that has been assaulted then I presume they are trained for just such situations.

Want to know what is stupid, when our enforcement teams go out on raids to arrest suspected located for illegal immigrants, they have to have police on site to do the initial raid and arrests - so quite what our enforcements teams are left to do at the site I really don't know - waste of tax payers money paying two people, one to arrest, the other to watch!
Back to top Go down
RGxxCoco

RGxxCoco

PostSubject: Re: Government is stupid.    Government is stupid.  EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:33 am

^ Yes true but i'm pretty sure the cop didn't need to lift him up by the neck and then choke him i understand the punch but choking i do not.
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: Government is stupid.    Government is stupid.  EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:01 pm

Did you see the riots in Russia when Putin was sworm in, the police actions there were brutal, maybe it doesn't show in the edit, but the protest looked peaceful enough to me. The line has to be drawn somewhere, no excuse for those actions

Back to top Go down
Nile

Nile

PostSubject: Re: Government is stupid.    Government is stupid.  EmptyThu May 10, 2012 1:09 am

On a minor that kinda of response is completely unacceptable. The officer should have just taken the hit like a man or woman and continued to carry the kid out.

On another note. RGxxCoco, could you try some punctuation and complete sentences. I'm not trying to be rude, your post was just hard to read.
Back to top Go down
Ceronos

Ceronos

PostSubject: Re: Government is stupid.    Government is stupid.  EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:19 pm

RGxxCoco wrote:
So today we had a fight at school and the cop pulled one kid away and said don't touch me the kid punch the cop and the cop hit the dude in the temple (Usually a one hit KO cause it breaks easy) he then fell to the ground, The cop put his hand around the dudes neck to lift him up and then puts him in a choke hold, Wouldn't that be deadly assault on minor? Tell me what you guys think.

The problem here is the kid needs to learn who hes throwing those fists at. Minor or not, when a human is punched in the side of the head don't expect them to laugh it off. Throw a little authority on their shoulders and that person can turn deadly in seconds. Moral of the story: Don't punch the cops kids, or get ready to get choked out.

I'm not saying I agree with it, but really if your going to be that dumb to strike an officer of all people.

In terms of other government/political things.....Well Putin stood up Obama in a meeting last week. They were supposed to get together to have a nice little chat about US/Russia relations and Putin had better things to do apparently. Obama goes and hes just like "Yo....da f*q?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Tazdingomon123?feature=mhee
keepster33

keepster33

PostSubject: Re: Government is stupid.    Government is stupid.  EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:00 pm

RGxxCoco wrote:
So today we had a fight at school and the cop pulled one kid away and said don't touch me the kid punch the cop and the\cop hit the dude in the temple (Usually a one hit KO cause it breaks easy) he then fell to the ground, The cop put his hand around the dudes neck to lift him up and then puts him in a choke hold, Wouldn't that be deadly assault on minor? Tell me what you guys think.

>Deadly assault on a minor
>Deadly assault
>cop hit the dude in the temple (Usually a one hit KO cause it breaks easy)

...wut?

Dude, if you assault a cop, (punching him). They're justified to do anything to "stop the threat." That includes, but is not limited to, punching, kicking, using chemical compliance (Pepper spray), using pain compliance (that choke hold was probably just a nerve grab), and non-lethal compliance devices (tazer).

tl;dr the kid shouldn'ta punched the cop, plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Government is stupid.    Government is stupid.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Government is stupid.
Page 1 of 1