Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My mod application. (didn't know where exactly to post this x3)

Go down 
+2
xSheepOwnerx
MiniMinerMan115
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MiniMinerMan115

MiniMinerMan115

My mod application. (didn't know where exactly to post this x3) Empty
PostSubject: My mod application. (didn't know where exactly to post this x3)   My mod application. (didn't know where exactly to post this x3) EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:32 am

- Why do you want to be a moderator on this server? I want to help people, make them enjoy the server, feel welcome. As much as I did when I joined & how I feel about it now :-)

- How long have you played? I'de say around a month or so.

- If we accepted you , what would you do to improve the server? do anything asked of, come up with Idea's for amazing builds, take peoples idea's on board.

- How would you describe our server? A warm, amazing, kid-friendly, enjoyable server, recommended for everyone. Therefore I shall advertise this epic server very Soon Very Happy

- Are you willing to rebuild/build with other mods to improve the server? Yes, anything for an awesome server like this, willing/ready for anything Very Happy

- Considering the amount of players online, do you think you can handle the amount of questions? Yes, I've done it before on my own, I'm pretty sure I can do it again - It's fun to hear these questions, considering I answer them with exact detail & information needed Very Happy

- If someone swears and griefs , what would YOU do? Swear- Tell them to not do it again & give 1+ warning. Griefing- start them off with a temp ban, and a warning, & if this happens again, they'de have to face my wrath :3 (Perma ban, whereas swearing you'de get atleast 3 chances from me.)

- Are you willing to offer some freetime of you're minecraft-ingame adventure to help people out? Yes, anything for a skin in distress :3 I don't really have free time, too busy halping Mai People xD

- [ REALLY IMPORTANT ]Are you willing to bump the minecraft server forums on MCforums twice a day? Yeah, I have the Mcforums page saved to my phone if I'm on holiday, I don't see what stops me from picking up my phone & typing a couple of lines Smile

- If no other mods are online , neither are admins , and someone has a problem , would you help him/her? Yes, I'de work as hard as I could to fix it, to the best of my standards, anything for '2# a skin in distress' (my own phrase x3)

- We sometimes host contests , would you encourage people to get in the competition? I'de remind them, not taunt them saying 'OH YOU HAVE TO DO IT, OR YOU'LL HAVE TO FACE MY WRRRRRRRRRRRATTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHH' I'm not that bad... Or am I? Evil or Very Mad Joke :3

- How long do you play a day? around 1-4 hours, actually whenever I can get on = ALOT longer Twisted Evil

- Got any experience as a moderator on another server? Yes, yes I do, alot of experience, I know what it takes cherry

- Any extra info here...

- I'de work to the best of my ability by helping YOU
-Stop reading this, Go play starmine !
-This is an epic server I'de recommend for all ages :-)

-Mini.
Back to top Go down
http://Churrocraft.niceboard.net
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: My mod application. (didn't know where exactly to post this x3)   My mod application. (didn't know where exactly to post this x3) EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:50 am

Back to top Go down
MiniMinerMan115

MiniMinerMan115

PostSubject: Re: My mod application. (didn't know where exactly to post this x3)   My mod application. (didn't know where exactly to post this x3) EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:52 am

I did that, I was just unsure x3
Back to top Go down
Mr Hobnob

Mr Hobnob

PostSubject: Re: My mod application. (didn't know where exactly to post this x3)   My mod application. (didn't know where exactly to post this x3) EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:53 am

Also if you could name us the servers u have been staff on that would be great.
Back to top Go down
MiniMinerMan115

MiniMinerMan115

PostSubject: Re: My mod application. (didn't know where exactly to post this x3)   My mod application. (didn't know where exactly to post this x3) EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:55 am

Okies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MiniMinerMan115

MiniMinerMan115

PostSubject: Re: My mod application. (didn't know where exactly to post this x3)   My mod application. (didn't know where exactly to post this x3) EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:02 am

Should I have put the names in the thread (Of mod), Or shall I now delete this thread?
Back to top Go down
Mr Hobnob

Mr Hobnob

PostSubject: Re: My mod application. (didn't know where exactly to post this x3)   My mod application. (didn't know where exactly to post this x3) EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:04 am

put the names in ur app under "do you have any experiance"
Back to top Go down
MiniMinerMan115

MiniMinerMan115

PostSubject: Re: My mod application. (didn't know where exactly to post this x3)   My mod application. (didn't know where exactly to post this x3) EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:06 am

Yeah, Ok, did that, Q) when do you get nominated/How many people are being picked out?
Back to top Go down
Mr Hobnob

Mr Hobnob

PostSubject: Re: My mod application. (didn't know where exactly to post this x3)   My mod application. (didn't know where exactly to post this x3) EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:56 am

Im not sure how many people will be mod , but ash said the mods will be announced on the 2nd ,
Back to top Go down
MiniMinerMan115

MiniMinerMan115

PostSubject: Re: My mod application. (didn't know where exactly to post this x3)   My mod application. (didn't know where exactly to post this x3) EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:58 am

Okay, thankyou
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: My mod application. (didn't know where exactly to post this x3)   My mod application. (didn't know where exactly to post this x3) EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:43 am

Mother it dempends on How much mods are on now.
How much times there was a report when no mods are on.
And how many players Are On at a time.
WHen I was mod And voting for players They said 4 would be mod Because They had alot of mods already and The mods play alot
Back to top Go down
Mr Hobnob

Mr Hobnob

PostSubject: Re: My mod application. (didn't know where exactly to post this x3)   My mod application. (didn't know where exactly to post this x3) EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:10 am

thats why i said i dont know how many are going to be picked?
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: My mod application. (didn't know where exactly to post this x3)   My mod application. (didn't know where exactly to post this x3) EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:12 am

I just wanted you to Keep that in mind
Back to top Go down
Mr Hobnob

Mr Hobnob

PostSubject: Re: My mod application. (didn't know where exactly to post this x3)   My mod application. (didn't know where exactly to post this x3) EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:14 am

ahh kk . got a little confused with what u said :p
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: My mod application. (didn't know where exactly to post this x3)   My mod application. (didn't know where exactly to post this x3) EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:49 am

Why does he get to make a special thread for his mod app? Im going to make one then lol...
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: My mod application. (didn't know where exactly to post this x3)   My mod application. (didn't know where exactly to post this x3) EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:00 am

Grunt, it's a she actually Razz And she didn't knew where to post it, that's why she made a topic Smile
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: My mod application. (didn't know where exactly to post this x3)   My mod application. (didn't know where exactly to post this x3) EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:57 am

How do you not know where to post it? There was a topic called "Moderator Applications" and it was the most recent topic? Unless your have your settings or something messed up.
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: My mod application. (didn't know where exactly to post this x3)   My mod application. (didn't know where exactly to post this x3) EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:46 pm

I trust you've found the correct place to post, I'm locking this one to prevent confusing others to potentially post here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My mod application. (didn't know where exactly to post this x3)   My mod application. (didn't know where exactly to post this x3) Empty

Back to top Go down

My mod application. (didn't know where exactly to post this x3)
Page 1 of 1