Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Report: Nothing to be Bannable. I just want you to see what I see as a mods sister

Go down 
+11
OblivionKyuubi
GojoMaximus
ponylover386
ascarygrunt
TankerElite
bk201soren
Mr Hobnob
xSheepOwnerx
Enemycommander
Aus
Natgirl200
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bk201soren

bk201soren

Report: Nothing to be Bannable. I just want you to see what I see as a mods sister - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report: Nothing to be Bannable. I just want you to see what I see as a mods sister   Report: Nothing to be Bannable. I just want you to see what I see as a mods sister - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:28 pm

Well, I think it is true they must share accounts. Every time Natgirl logs off, Pegasus tends to come on just mere moments afterwards. Not that there is anything against the rules with sharing accounts. Heck, I'm willing to bet it was pegasus who tried to scam me, and not Natgirl that one time.
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

Report: Nothing to be Bannable. I just want you to see what I see as a mods sister - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report: Nothing to be Bannable. I just want you to see what I see as a mods sister   Report: Nothing to be Bannable. I just want you to see what I see as a mods sister - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:30 pm

Pretty 2-faced if you ask me
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Report: Nothing to be Bannable. I just want you to see what I see as a mods sister   Report: Nothing to be Bannable. I just want you to see what I see as a mods sister - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:48 pm

I got 3 accounts. So I'm 3 faced and awesome.
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: Report: Nothing to be Bannable. I just want you to see what I see as a mods sister   Report: Nothing to be Bannable. I just want you to see what I see as a mods sister - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:54 am

PEg does Know Nat's Account Password. ANd she Changed it last week
Back to top Go down
OblivionKyuubi

OblivionKyuubi

PostSubject: Re: Report: Nothing to be Bannable. I just want you to see what I see as a mods sister   Report: Nothing to be Bannable. I just want you to see what I see as a mods sister - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 8:06 am

Someone lock this please its gone far off topic and is no longer relative to anything. It is a forum that is just causing small problems here and there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report: Nothing to be Bannable. I just want you to see what I see as a mods sister   Report: Nothing to be Bannable. I just want you to see what I see as a mods sister - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Report: Nothing to be Bannable. I just want you to see what I see as a mods sister
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2