Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My sister is going to be so mad!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aus

Aus

My sister is going to be so mad! Empty
PostSubject: My sister is going to be so mad!   My sister is going to be so mad! EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 1:32 pm

I got her a $20 book voucher. And I added a link in the voucher that sends her to a trolol remix singalong. I wrapped the card in about 8 layers of wrapping paper. Then I added a note on the top layer that said "U mad?' Then I wrapped another 6 layers. Another 'U mad?' Then I put it in a cardboard box. Wraped tha about 4 times. Taped it very tough. Wrapped the box in in a third box 12 times. In the sixth layer I put another 'U mad?' sign. I then put it in a 4th box with 1 layer of paper with a card ontop. (Note the voucher and link are in the bottom of everything)

She'll be there all day trying to open my prezzie to find out it's a voucher to a book store, and a video I claimed I made for her, but is actually the trolol remix sing a long.

I'm evil.
Back to top Go down
Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

PostSubject: Re: My sister is going to be so mad!   My sister is going to be so mad! EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 12:35 am

Wow the perfect Christmas troll XD
Back to top Go down
Muffinmuncher115

Muffinmuncher115

PostSubject: Re: My sister is going to be so mad!   My sister is going to be so mad! EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 3:40 am

If I got that kind of present, after the third box, I would throw it out the window and light it on fire.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: My sister is going to be so mad!   My sister is going to be so mad! EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 8:03 am

Lol, this morning she made me a zobie survival kit for Chirstmas. So awesome. For example, she wraped tic tacs is papers and wrote Pillz on it. Funny as!
Back to top Go down
Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

PostSubject: Re: My sister is going to be so mad!   My sister is going to be so mad! EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 10:57 pm

i will steal that zombie survival kit from you lol JK JK
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: My sister is going to be so mad!   My sister is going to be so mad! EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:16 am

:O I already ate the neutrition crisp (Pringles) But I have a cold, so I might need some Pillz
Back to top Go down
Xuluf

Xuluf

PostSubject: Re: My sister is going to be so mad!   My sister is going to be so mad! EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:19 am

You... Are... Evil!!!
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: My sister is going to be so mad!   My sister is going to be so mad! EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 5:36 pm

I'm gonna upload a picture later on of the kit. Right now gotta mow the lawns and do the backyard. Also help my dad build a pool-side verander.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My sister is going to be so mad!   My sister is going to be so mad! Empty

Back to top Go down

My sister is going to be so mad!
Page 1 of 1