Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This is Not a Ban report but just a report on Pie55555

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OblivionKyuubi

OblivionKyuubi

This is Not a Ban report but just a report on Pie55555 Empty
PostSubject: This is Not a Ban report but just a report on Pie55555   This is Not a Ban report but just a report on Pie55555 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:44 pm

Ok, so here I find that once any of us are found replying to a topic we are always "thrown under a bus." It is really really starting to annoy me. Admins and Moderators who are now in charge that don't particularly like me or my friend I understand that you will clearly say I'm over reacting or that I'm being childish or even that this doesn't need to be reported. But this is seriously irritating me how no matter what happens "Naga" is mentioned. I hope that I don't sound as rude as I point out some points, you all may have a different opinion however I find it harassment to my family.

Lets get some examples:

This is from Kaotic's Happy birthday to me thread. As it goes on to talk about the PvP server itself with Snowy, although going off topic the first to mention anything about "Naga" is listed below. Kaotic was simply stating what "he" himself was doing on the server. He states nothing of "Naga" until pushed.

Pie55555 wrote:
Kaotic This isn't About Naga this is about the pvp server.
But I am sad to say That The Staff shouldn't be even on a faction. That will Not Cause the Admins to fight over each other and that will help the Drama

Note: The next example is from jjruh who I am not reporting as of yet because of only one forum offense. The next two quotes are taken from "Favorite/Popular Admin polling thread" Again Naga is mentioned when "Naga" members are having a bit of fun with the poll however are not truly affecting the poll itself. I understand there are a few post that are becoming but lets get one thing straight. NAGA was a faction that was on the PVP server, it no longer exist so why on earth are you so butthurt to bring up the past that doesn't matter anymore?

Duckgrapes was acting of his own not as a Naga member or anything of the sort. So the only reason Naga was mentioned was because it was in the signature?

jjruh wrote:
KAoTiCxExile wrote:

Not to further the arguement
Also, Jj, it was fairly immature of you to bring up "Naga" stuff. We've all dropped that stuff and left it behind. I'd like to request that you do the same.
Yes, it was to further the argument. and have you seen your signiture?

Edit-About the naga thing. When I said that, it wasnt out of spite or hatred, I was just simply specifying my "you", as it has many meanings. And it was rather fitting since the four of you that mentioned the past admin all had some varient of "naga forever" in your signiture. How is that immiture?

This one I sort of understand however one part makes me wonder why on earth? Mao, she posted once and only once saying "jimblob." She clearly didn't type anything but once post yet why is she not allowed to post there anymore? As he said he wasn't afraid to report, I'm not either.

Pie55555 wrote:
OK Here is A new Rule. These People Can't Post here anymore.
Pie55555
Jjruh
Kaotic
Duckgraps
Mao
I will Not Be afriad To Report If this happends Good Day

My favorite quote from his own thread "I found out why the server isn't full anymore." He then goes on when one or more of as he would say "Naga people." Why can't we simply be people?

Pie55555 wrote:
-_- Isn't this fun. If I knew the Naga people would Do this I wouldn't Of posted this.
SInce I am the Owner of the Thread I want this thread deleted Plz

Now why is "Naga" constantly targeted when any ONE of us being listed below:
OblivionKyuubi
GravekeepersCat
KAoTiCxExile
Duckgrapes
HostlessShade
Jimblob
Iguana64
DenRioku
Taz9400
Studdeddevil5
SavageFxcker
Jrd0704

Once any collection of these are mentioned whether it be two to four we are constantly called "Naga." When one of us goes "off the deep end" all are accountable? Why is it that someone is so hurt that just because we have "Naga" written in our signatures as a memento of our family days in a server we get thrown under a bus whenever someone gets the chance.
Take this however you will but if someone kept doing this to you and your friends you would finally stand up and say something eventually.

I am tired of people using the excuse of Naga to pitch a fit for us becoming active in any forum. I'm finally standing up and saying something. I'm not doing a ban report so don't get all butthurt more over it. May I remind everyone who reads this of one thing, Pie5555 did not like us nor did Jjruh because of the PvP server.

By the way "NAGA" doesn't know about this post so get over it, this is strictly OBLIVIONKYUUBI posting here so get over it.
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Ban report but just a report on Pie55555   This is Not a Ban report but just a report on Pie55555 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:12 pm

Wait. I Mabye Might of Been hard On you guys But I would Like to point out that I have a mental Problem. You called Me A retard In the past and Tryed to make people Hate this server. I wil Stand Up for My self this time. I have No Jj Or Zab to help me. I am older Now And You picked On me Alot and This isn't helping it. Also I know I make Mistakes And I Want to Pvp Server Too. But Making This Thread WIll Only show that I Might Have Mistakes In the past. But hasn't. Also If you look at their ages It is 15-21 Year olds Picking on one 14 Year Old I Speak For All Of Starmine. When I know this is not Right. You Pick On me And Cyper Bullied Me In the Past And I will Not Take It Anymore. Maybe I am getting Cot in this But Why do you always. ALWAYS go for me. is it Because I am easy to pick on. Or I was the first to Dislike you.I mgiht be hard But I don't Snap At all of you. I frogiven Some But Not all for Your Behaver and If I Might be banned For some Stupid reason Just remember this. This isn't right. Also I challenge you Oblivion. Not Get all your friends And Attack me Once. Than I will Stop Calling you Naga. But having the NAGA NEVER DIES isn't helping. Mabye I am talking in the past. But remember this. I Am Alone and they have ALOT. Is this right when they Attack me For speeling something wrong Or Having everyone attack me On Naga Because I am Easy to Pick on

Thank you for writing this and Hopefully I won't get more than a Jail for this.
Gooday
~Pie(PaNtSoUp
Back to top Go down
OblivionKyuubi

OblivionKyuubi

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Ban report but just a report on Pie55555   This is Not a Ban report but just a report on Pie55555 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:31 pm

Challenging me? To what?
If you want to discuss the past I will gladly do this one on one with you.
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Ban report but just a report on Pie55555   This is Not a Ban report but just a report on Pie55555 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:32 pm

COme On the server And You can. I will tell everyone Not to come into the Conversation.
Back to top Go down
OblivionKyuubi

OblivionKyuubi

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Ban report but just a report on Pie55555   This is Not a Ban report but just a report on Pie55555 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 2:14 pm

No longer any need for this. This is now invalid. Pie and I have come to an agreement and have said our apologies.
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Ban report but just a report on Pie55555   This is Not a Ban report but just a report on Pie55555 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 2:29 pm

I am Sorry. But I want Everyone that I kinda Attacked or something Like that to know I am Truely Sorry. If You don't Hate Me Or HATE me for My actions I would Love to become Friends With them. Thx For Reading this
~Pie
Back to top Go down
Flaughternaught (Akikira)

Flaughternaught (Akikira)

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Ban report but just a report on Pie55555   This is Not a Ban report but just a report on Pie55555 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 4:06 pm

in that case I think that should put an end to one of the remaining squables of the PvP server Smile

topic will be locked pm me if you think otherwise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is Not a Ban report but just a report on Pie55555   This is Not a Ban report but just a report on Pie55555 Empty

Back to top Go down

This is Not a Ban report but just a report on Pie55555
Page 1 of 1