Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rule 8 Revision : Unbanning of Martyrdom Members

Go down 
+5
~Tylo
GojoMaximus
Aus
zZzSleepinGrunt
Fatalpower
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Fatalpower

Rule 8 Revision : Unbanning of Martyrdom Members Empty
PostSubject: Rule 8 Revision : Unbanning of Martyrdom Members   Rule 8 Revision : Unbanning of Martyrdom Members EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:05 pm

Rule 8 was recently revised, I quote:

"8. If you are raiding someone and you kill them over and over again until they get -10 power that is fine. But if you keep killing them after that you will be punished accordingly. I would call the rule No spawn killing but it kinda defeats the purpose."

Due to this I was wondering if Martyrdom's global bannings could be revised.

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: Rule 8 Revision : Unbanning of Martyrdom Members   Rule 8 Revision : Unbanning of Martyrdom Members EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:41 pm

As I said before the rule is subject to change. I tried talking to sheep about it and he didn't give me an answer. The rule wasn't very clarifyed earlier when you guys spawn camped/raided TeK.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Rule 8 Revision : Unbanning of Martyrdom Members   Rule 8 Revision : Unbanning of Martyrdom Members EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:44 pm

For seom reason xSheep hasn't been responding to any questions we've asked him.
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: Rule 8 Revision : Unbanning of Martyrdom Members   Rule 8 Revision : Unbanning of Martyrdom Members EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:16 pm

That's because he is just done with it, basically. If people aren't gonna listen to him, he isn't talking. This is basically what is happening. Most of our members are starting to become bitter or just want to get away from all of this drama. The drama that were having is that everyone's forming this "alience" to take down TeK. So it's just all of the people who hate our guts, really.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Rule 8 Revision : Unbanning of Martyrdom Members   Rule 8 Revision : Unbanning of Martyrdom Members EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:53 pm

well if Sheep can't handle with all the drama, then he isn't fit for Admin.
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: Rule 8 Revision : Unbanning of Martyrdom Members   Rule 8 Revision : Unbanning of Martyrdom Members EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:26 pm

It's not the drama, it's the hate
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: Rule 8 Revision : Unbanning of Martyrdom Members   Rule 8 Revision : Unbanning of Martyrdom Members EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:29 pm

He can handle it, ive watched i would explode too, no one listens to the staff on this server. And everyone hates him for some reason.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tylogaming
Fatalpower

PostSubject: Re: Rule 8 Revision : Unbanning of Martyrdom Members   Rule 8 Revision : Unbanning of Martyrdom Members EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 2:56 am

Guys, this isn't really related to the topic, I'd appreciate your views on this situation though.
Back to top Go down
Xuluf

Xuluf

PostSubject: Re: Rule 8 Revision : Unbanning of Martyrdom Members   Rule 8 Revision : Unbanning of Martyrdom Members EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 2:57 am

^
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: Rule 8 Revision : Unbanning of Martyrdom Members   Rule 8 Revision : Unbanning of Martyrdom Members EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:03 am

This topic is being locked because we have already set up a poll for whether you should be unbanned or not. The new rule revision didn't apply to what happened before it. I do believe that the spawn camping that you guys did wasnt wrong if you guys told me the complete truth. But you were swearing/caps/spamming witnessed by many. Please refrain from egging this on we will consult you once we come to a verdict. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: Rule 8 Revision : Unbanning of Martyrdom Members   Rule 8 Revision : Unbanning of Martyrdom Members EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:15 am

Aus show me questions I haven't awnsered please. EVERYONE keeps saying I abuse my powers, that I don't liston to what people say, that I'm corrupt, that I'm a terrible admin. I banned some people that deserved it and moderators didn't believe me and unbanned. I ban anyone and at least 1 person starts whining.

I can understand that you think that staff shouldn't be in factions, but they deserve to have some fun. If they abuse powers and there is proof, they can get demoted easily. If you were playing starmine for a while, and you got the admin rank because you are a great member of the community, you can't just suddenly stop playing PvP. It's no fun. Everyone will agree with me on this.

Also, martyrdom's poll is opened, and you will hear the results coming saturday. They weren't only banned for spawnkilling though, and the spawnkilling rule was changed AFTER you got banned. You and your team got banned for vulgar language, caps and spam. Alot of people complained about u guys. You disrespected me, Grunt, and some starmine members.

Also Aus, why are you hating me. After all, without me, you wouldn't have been a moderator on SRV. Keep that in mind. I'm a nice guy. I am fit to be an admin, I can handle the drama, but not if the ENTIRE server is against me.
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: Rule 8 Revision : Unbanning of Martyrdom Members   Rule 8 Revision : Unbanning of Martyrdom Members EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:57 am

xSheepOwnerx wrote:
but not if the ENTIRE server is against me.

Which is, sadly
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: Rule 8 Revision : Unbanning of Martyrdom Members   Rule 8 Revision : Unbanning of Martyrdom Members EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:27 am

Sheep I am not againts you. You just enemied me. I am sad to say but the last 4 Admins Were Realy turned againts the server
Back to top Go down
CharlesAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Rule 8 Revision : Unbanning of Martyrdom Members   Rule 8 Revision : Unbanning of Martyrdom Members EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:48 am

Read my form "Suggestions". It has a suggestion to put a stop to all this drama, I like sheep. He may have made a few mistakes but these mistakes wouldn't happen and drama wouldn't be caused if the suggestion was implemented. And there is significant proof about these "Accidents" Btw, is Snowy ever on the forums?
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: Rule 8 Revision : Unbanning of Martyrdom Members   Rule 8 Revision : Unbanning of Martyrdom Members EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:56 am

I like how the topic gets unlocked after I said im locking it...This has nothing to do with the topic. PLEASE start a new topic somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rule 8 Revision : Unbanning of Martyrdom Members   Rule 8 Revision : Unbanning of Martyrdom Members Empty

Back to top Go down

Rule 8 Revision : Unbanning of Martyrdom Members
Page 1 of 1