Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

First MineCraft death!

Go down 
+15
Nachodude7
Atomic367
ItsaMeMatthew
~iGod
Kc_steve
Pie55555
PeachCai
Flaughternaught (Akikira)
xSheepOwnerx
canofpearies
Xuluf
AwesomeFlame26
RyubosJ
Mr Hobnob
timowoof
19 posters
AuthorMessage
timowoof

First MineCraft death! Empty
PostSubject: First MineCraft death!   First MineCraft death! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:34 pm

Can you remember your first Minecraft death? if so, comment away! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr Hobnob

Mr Hobnob

PostSubject: Re: First MineCraft death!   First MineCraft death! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:24 pm

I do , it was my first day on the old server and somone put in chat dont "/warp shops" and guess what i did? , I warped shops and then i saw my self falling down a whole straight to lava , i quiclky fell on to a block , then some other person that done"/warp shops" nugged me of :p

I was upset but then i saw AwesomeFlame fall into lava with full dia armour , hahahah, that made my day.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RyubosJ

RyubosJ

PostSubject: Re: First MineCraft death!   First MineCraft death! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:36 pm

no I don't . Too many since
Back to top Go down
AwesomeFlame26

AwesomeFlame26

PostSubject: Re: First MineCraft death!   First MineCraft death! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:28 pm

No I don't remember, such a long time ago lol and Hob I don't remember that either Razz
Back to top Go down
Xuluf

Xuluf

PostSubject: Re: First MineCraft death!   First MineCraft death! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:34 pm

Creepers man, tried to talk to it :I
Back to top Go down
canofpearies

canofpearies

PostSubject: Re: First MineCraft death!   First MineCraft death! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:52 pm

when i first got minecraft i was running around in a desert in the nightime like an idiot and happened to stumble upon my massive 16x32 pit to bedrock mine on my way back to my house. i bet u can guess what happened after that DX.
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: First MineCraft death!   First MineCraft death! EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:12 am

Ehm.. Don't remember :/ I do remember my first time playing minecraft, it was really weird, but awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First MineCraft death!   First MineCraft death! EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:25 am

It was in beta, I made a treehouse got some wood, and went mining. It turned out that 10 blocks below the surface there was a cave filled with lava.
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: First MineCraft death!   First MineCraft death! EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 2:30 am

Pretty sure mine was a creeper, didn't back away enough. But i died plenty of times from hunger too as I couldn't work out a good way to feed myself (rotten flesh seemed to do more harm than good)
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: First MineCraft death!   First MineCraft death! EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 3:14 am

Mine was On Starmine. It was when I was Still A default(You had to earn it back then)Me And owls Were Playing Untill One of the doantors Did /tpall(donators Had perm to do that) Everyone Fell In lava And Lost their Items Got mad And Banned the Donator. And to this day A creeper Looks in my window And Wishes He got the first kill on me
Back to top Go down
Kc_steve

Kc_steve

PostSubject: Re: First MineCraft death!   First MineCraft death! EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:03 am

creepers....always killing me Sad
Back to top Go down
~iGod

~iGod

PostSubject: Re: First MineCraft death!   First MineCraft death! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 12:58 pm

Well i was ummm on SP and umm the endermans were new i guess...
i was Curious to see if it was freindly guess what nope
i ran then... another Omg.. got in my house went to sleep... Woke Up to endermans in my house ...
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: First MineCraft death!   First MineCraft death! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:52 pm

So A creeper got you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First MineCraft death!   First MineCraft death! EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:26 am

I don't think I've been killed by a creeper, it's when skeletons and spiders team up that I usually die. Not spider jockeys though.
Back to top Go down
ItsaMeMatthew

PostSubject: Re: First MineCraft death!   First MineCraft death! EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:44 am

Started way back in alpha 1.5ish, too hard to remember Sad
Back to top Go down
Atomic367

Atomic367

PostSubject: Re: First MineCraft death!   First MineCraft death! EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:05 am

I went afk for a bit and my friend put me in water to drown.

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Nachodude7

Nachodude7

PostSubject: Re: First MineCraft death!   First MineCraft death! EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 9:38 pm

I had my first death when i was at a friends house. We just heard about the game so we downloaded it and tried it out. It was 1.7 or 1.6 I can't remember. We had no clue what to do so we tried some websites for help. We got wood but we couldn't place our crafting bench. Then we realized that we had right-click turn off. It was already night by then and i had remembered that Gojo (Gojomaximus) told me that monsters come out and that you need shelter. Then we decided we would hide in the pitch black cave. I remember hearing a zombie kill us and then an explosion.
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: First MineCraft death!   First MineCraft death! EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 7:12 am

I still remember after 2 years o.o I was walking around some mountains and not paying any attention, and 3 creepers fall off a cave opening in the mountain right above me, and blew me up

And Nacho seeing that You died because of me makes me feel REALLY good xD
Back to top Go down
SlitheringSilhouette

PostSubject: Re: First MineCraft death!   First MineCraft death! EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 3:22 pm

I had recently purchased Minecraft and was very psyched to start playing. On my first night a creeper had managed to severely wound my avatar and I only had a small ration on hand. Then I heard it. I turned around and to my dismay there was a spider inside my safe haven. I managed to fend it off but was down to my final point of vitality. I decided to set my spawn with a bed. Then I realized I heard it again. I looked up and as rays of sunlight peered through my glass roof so did several pairs of eyes. The spider was tracking me and wanted to extinguish the embers of my avatar's life. Then I panicked when I realized there was a creeper approaching me once more. It had managed to escape my mines and desired to end its own life in a blaze of glory. However, this was one honor it would not relish in, for it was a four block drop which savored my demise.
Back to top Go down
Enemycommander

Enemycommander

PostSubject: Re: First MineCraft death!   First MineCraft death! EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:16 am

First death ever? Well, actually, I remember it. Single player obviously, and back then when minecraft generated it's terrain awfully weird and unrealistic. As in random masses of dirt and stone suddenly jetting upwards to make small hills or mountains. I remember converting one of these hills I found into a home by hallowing it out and living in the inside. Of course on those days trying to figure out every recipe out there was like a neat puzzle, and by the end of the first day I lucky had a door and even torches. Naturally night came along and I still didn't quite know what a creeper was, so I tried to fight it and it made a rather nice hole in the side of my hill. Naturally letting every other nearby mob come for the kill while I was trapped in a prison made by my own hands. Since I was just starting out at the time I knew nothing of armour.
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: First MineCraft death!   First MineCraft death! EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:53 am

hugged a creeper XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tylogaming
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First MineCraft death!   First MineCraft death! Empty

Back to top Go down

First MineCraft death!
Page 1 of 1