Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Greenslurpee's Ban Appeal

Go down 
+3
tinyman333
Gornduff
greenslurpee
7 posters
AuthorMessage
greenslurpee

Greenslurpee's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Greenslurpee's Ban Appeal   Greenslurpee's Ban Appeal EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 2:42 pm

I was banned on the server with the IP of 46.105.108.19:25594 (Survival)

Hello I'm greenslurpee, (IGN) this is my ban appeal.

Let me first start out by saying, I didn't think what I did should even qualify as griefing. (Which is what the ban is for, I found this out by having my friend come on and ask) I had found a house which I presumed was abandoned, carried no signage of ownership OR a furnished interior of any sort, including flooring or complete walls for that matter. This, to what I could tell, abandoned building was a scar on the landscape and I figured I would be doing a service by removing it.

Bear with me for a moment as I show some pictures related to the incident.

Greenslurpee's Ban Appeal 2012-07-23_201504

That is my house on the server, as you may notice it is a rather lovely house that I put a lot of time into. I enjoy being a productive member on the server and building things like this.

Moving along.

Greenslurpee's Ban Appeal 2012-07-23_201641

This is the house in question, that I took down. As you can see it is an ugly mark on the landscape and has no furnishing or even complete walls. I had believed it to be abandoned.

Is summery, I thought that me taking down the house would be at a benefit for the server, and as minecraft is a game of aesthetics. It seems like players like me who enjoy building nice things should be allowed to clean up what appears to be trash on the server. I did not mean to wreck someones house, only clean the land. Please think about un-banning me.

Regards- Greenslurpee

Back to top Go down
Gornduff

Gornduff

PostSubject: Re: Greenslurpee's Ban Appeal   Greenslurpee's Ban Appeal EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 2:50 pm

A ban poll has been started, thank you for your time in writing this.

On a side note, the "no grief rule" covers this:
If it was not built by you, nor did you have a permit to destroy it by its proper owner or part of server Staff, then you are not permitted in any way, shape, or forme to inflict damage unto said house.

Please take this in mind, and again, thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
tinyman333

PostSubject: Re: Greenslurpee's Ban Appeal   Greenslurpee's Ban Appeal EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 2:52 pm

I found that house and i didnt think it was that many edits... like really i saw didnt see to many but idk i may have missed some
I did have a eye appointment today
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: Greenslurpee's Ban Appeal   Greenslurpee's Ban Appeal EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:59 pm

Dude still if you find something that isn't yours don't you think for maybe even a second that someone might actually live there? Even so, you should ask a mod or + to make sure that it's okay. And I completely agree with Gorn, if it's not yours NO TOUCHY lol. Anyways I think you put a lot of time,thinking, and consideration into the ban appeal and I for one think that a permanent ban is a little to much. Just stating my opinion on the matter. Hope to see you back on the server soon. Razz
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: Greenslurpee's Ban Appeal   Greenslurpee's Ban Appeal EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:57 pm

It what somewhat of a surprise to Hartydude who came online last night to find his entire home erased Razz
Back to top Go down
Cookie_Rallys

Cookie_Rallys

PostSubject: Re: Greenslurpee's Ban Appeal   Greenslurpee's Ban Appeal EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:18 pm

He only just arrived on this server too, :3.
Back to top Go down
sross475

PostSubject: Re: Greenslurpee's Ban Appeal   Greenslurpee's Ban Appeal EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:32 am

Maybe greenslurpee could give hartydude some mines and valuables for the grief and as an apology.
Back to top Go down
tinyman333

PostSubject: Re: Greenslurpee's Ban Appeal   Greenslurpee's Ban Appeal EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:57 am

the house will be rollbacked so itll come back from the dead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greenslurpee's Ban Appeal   Greenslurpee's Ban Appeal Empty

Back to top Go down

Greenslurpee's Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 1