Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A few things. +sort of a rage.

Go down 
+9
Pie55555
GojoMaximus
zZzSleepinGrunt
Miska (taters3121)
Gornduff
~Tylo
Blakethebeast123
xSheepOwnerx
Aus
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aus

Aus

A few things. +sort of a rage. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few things. +sort of a rage.   A few things. +sort of a rage. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:37 pm

I only start them when I see something abusive. And there are alot of abusive things you and Sheep have commited.
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: A few things. +sort of a rage.   A few things. +sort of a rage. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:44 pm

Not really. Proof?
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: A few things. +sort of a rage.   A few things. +sort of a rage. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:47 pm

You want proof? Read the report I made on you, and perahps the one on Tylo.

There's your proof.
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: A few things. +sort of a rage.   A few things. +sort of a rage. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:47 pm

I meant, SOLID proof.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: A few things. +sort of a rage.   A few things. +sort of a rage. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:51 pm

And I said, look at the reports I made on you. Where are you getting confused?
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: A few things. +sort of a rage.   A few things. +sort of a rage. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:53 pm

There is only one real report on me. And that's locked because snowy didn't do anything about it. All I did wrong then was blow up my spawner in creative.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: A few things. +sort of a rage.   A few things. +sort of a rage. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:56 pm

1. Destroyed his end spawner with creative. COMPLETE ABUSE. Nobody else can do that so why should he be able to?

2. He was flying around in creative, spawning in mobs, etc. Grunt has screenies of this.

3. He recently found our base 1 day after Mini tped to zab at our base and she afked a little bit to write down our co-ords I presume. Read the report in the report section.

4. He lied about demoting himself and he kept all his perks, not sure if you knew about this. I am flabbergasted that he lied and if you knew I will be REALLY surprised.

5. They had a base above bedrock in the nether, when I was told SPECIFICALLY to not go up there by SnowGorilla. Bk201 and Enemy were not mod of the faction so they could not have claimed the land, so tylo or sheep must have known about it because they are the only ones with mod of the faction.

6. Sheep was in god mode in the arena I tried hitting him and he wasnt being hurt. Grunt has proof.

7. We have proof of them having world edited water inside of their base.

8. Found spawned in silverfish in Ravagers' base and Sheep found our base before this occured. Me and Aus believe it was him and we have proof.

Alright, thats 8 points of everything.
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: A few things. +sort of a rage.   A few things. +sort of a rage. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:10 am

1. True. Dealth with.

2. So? Nothing wrong with having some fun every once in a while. I didn't keep the items I used. Nothing wrong with this.

3. Mini NEVER told me your co-ords. I ptp'd to jenkins, because he had found a base near yours, from a faction, RMF. We raided it, and I decided to take a boat and I found your base on a sea nearby. You have no proof mini gave me the co-ords. If she'd done this, I would've requested a demote, and I'd kick her out of TeK. Don't know if you know, but I agree with tylo/mini demote, so I would've reported her for sure.

4. All PvP staff knew. They also knew it was for the best. It helped to stop the flame warses until you guys found out. Really, you guys were way calmer. You know it was for the best.

5. Bk201soren was a mod in the faction before. I'm not lying about this. I didn't know his base was above bedrock. I would've told him to remove it if I knew.

6. I have never used godmode. I might have been in creative. Maybe I'd forgotten. Accidents happen.

7. That water was NEVER worldedited. You have no proof of that. It was just bugged out I guess. I never placed that there. I don't know if someone set me up, or if it was just a really weird bug, but it wasn't me.

8. Uhm. What? I never spawned any silverfish in your base? Was it in the end base? I never did that. How do you have proof of this?

Soo.. 2, maybe 3 point of 8 are valid. And they're small incidents.
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: A few things. +sort of a rage.   A few things. +sort of a rage. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:28 am

And about the main topic: You know how I found your end bases. Ptp'ing. So that part of the topic is irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: A few things. +sort of a rage.   A few things. +sort of a rage. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:36 am

A few things. +sort of a rage. - Page 2 2012-161

This was a few hours after you raided us.

A few things. +sort of a rage. - Page 2 2012-162

That was taken by Grunt. And you can just see the floating water above there.
You really expect me to beleve that it was a water bug from the faction that constantly cheats? I think not.

So, you said two vaild points. Heres 2 more. Now there are 4 confirmed abusive things out of 8.

Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: A few things. +sort of a rage.   A few things. +sort of a rage. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:48 am

Lol. You don't have proof I placed the water. I NEVER DID. I have no idea why or how that water would benefit me. And those silverfish? Wasn't me. I swear. Maybe it was sam. Go ask him.

So still: 2 valid points.
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: A few things. +sort of a rage.   A few things. +sort of a rage. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:51 am

"Maybe it was sam". What would Sam gain for spawning in silverfish at our base?.. It leans more towards you considering you are our enemy.
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: A few things. +sort of a rage.   A few things. +sort of a rage. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:51 am

ALOT of suspicious things that all lean to you hmm?
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: A few things. +sort of a rage.   A few things. +sort of a rage. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:52 am

What would I gain for spawning silverfish in your base? You both have armour/enchanted weapons. Silverfish have 8 health, you could probably one-hit-kill them.
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: A few things. +sort of a rage.   A few things. +sort of a rage. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:53 am

zZzSleepinGrunt wrote:
ALOT of suspicious things that all lean to you hmm?
Not really. The problem is that whenever something weird happens, you accuse me of doing it. You don't even have any proof.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: A few things. +sort of a rage.   A few things. +sort of a rage. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:54 am

Nope, I asked Sam to get rid of the silverfish. He wasn't even there at the time.

Also, no I have no proof you did the water, but you were the only one with Admin at the time, so the odds point to you.

And the thing about the PvP arena godmode thing. I mean, how can yuo "Accidentally" be in creative!?

A few things. +sort of a rage. - Page 2 2012-163

And don't say you werent PvPing, you had your sword out.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: A few things. +sort of a rage.   A few things. +sort of a rage. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:55 am

No proof eh? 4 soild points, right there BOOM!
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: A few things. +sort of a rage.   A few things. +sort of a rage. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:57 am

An admin can forget he's in creative/godmode/vanish.

And I didn't spawn the silverfish.

The water wasn't me.

2 solid points.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: A few things. +sort of a rage.   A few things. +sort of a rage. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:00 am

The water wasn't you? You're the only one with Admin, only you can world edit.

You're the only enemy who has access to creative, who just so happend to raid us a few hours before.

2 solid points.
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: A few things. +sort of a rage.   A few things. +sort of a rage. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:07 am

I didn't place the water. It was probably bugged.

I didn't spawn silverfish.

A solid point is a point with PROOF. A point that is proven with pictures or alot of eye witnesses.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: A few things. +sort of a rage.   A few things. +sort of a rage. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:12 am

I do have solid rpoof. With those screen shots. Because when the water pic was taken, you were the only Admin. Which means, you did it. And water doesn't bug like that.

The silverfish wasn't exactly spawned, see the little cobble box, that cobble was monster cobble. Wehich means when yuo break it, a silver fish pops out. The only way you can get monster cobble is if you spawn it in with creative.

2 solid points.
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: A few things. +sort of a rage.   A few things. +sort of a rage. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:20 am

I didn't make that box with monster egg blocks now, did I? No. So that's not a solid point.

How do you know water doesn't bug like that? Happened to me before.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: A few things. +sort of a rage.   A few things. +sort of a rage. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:24 am

Because, it simply can't.

If you think it can, then show me.
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: A few things. +sort of a rage.   A few things. +sort of a rage. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:26 am

I don't know how, but it happened about 3 times to me. All 3 on SRV/PvP starmine.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: A few things. +sort of a rage.   A few things. +sort of a rage. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:28 am

Well, thats not enough evience to confirm that it was ALL glitched, now is it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few things. +sort of a rage.   A few things. +sort of a rage. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A few things. +sort of a rage.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next