Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your favorite things about the Starmine server

Go down 
+5
KAoTiCxExile
Flaughternaught (Akikira)
Pie55555
tinyman333
Muffinmuncher115
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Muffinmuncher115

Muffinmuncher115

Your favorite things about the Starmine server Empty
PostSubject: Your favorite things about the Starmine server   Your favorite things about the Starmine server EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:22 pm

My favorite thing about the server is the growing community. This server is growing fast and is always active with little amounts of greifing and arguments. I really hope this server stays online forever...

Post what is your favorite thing below v Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tinyman333

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite things about the Starmine server   Your favorite things about the Starmine server EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:06 am

I too love the server and its growing so fast! But with all good news comes bad news. More people equals more lag.
Back to top Go down
Muffinmuncher115

Muffinmuncher115

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite things about the Starmine server   Your favorite things about the Starmine server EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:17 am

Yes, but that really depends on how well their internet is running, but yes i do agree with you in some cases.
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite things about the Starmine server   Your favorite things about the Starmine server EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:15 am

I like the memerise I Spent on the server if Nice Mods Comeing and Going and Nice people And what they Made TO make Us Feel Like We Are speacial......................................Go Starmine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite things about the Starmine server   Your favorite things about the Starmine server EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:57 am

I just love the starmine dome. The first thing I though when I saw that was "oh just like final fantasy".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite things about the Starmine server   Your favorite things about the Starmine server EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:28 pm

I guess for me it's that I actually found an untouched area for me to control.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite things about the Starmine server   Your favorite things about the Starmine server EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:25 am

Hmmm...hard question...but...my answer is...well...EVERYTHING! This is a GREAT server!

(And no, Danster5oo, May the HOURGLASS of fate guide me instead.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite things about the Starmine server   Your favorite things about the Starmine server EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:29 pm

my favorite thing in the server is the point you can buy spawners, and how noce the admins are
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite things about the Starmine server   Your favorite things about the Starmine server EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:43 am

My favorite thing about the server is everything Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite things about the Starmine server   Your favorite things about the Starmine server EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:49 am

I would like to point out that it's nice with all the player made towns. And yes I like everything except for glitch mobs (those are on all servers anyway).
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite things about the Starmine server   Your favorite things about the Starmine server EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:58 am

I like That you have the Option To go on A Relaxed server When Having Fun Building And Another server where you can Pvp, Make enemys Raid And All that Stuff cheers
Back to top Go down
KAoTiCxExile

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite things about the Starmine server   Your favorite things about the Starmine server EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:20 am

I like the option to gather allies to help protect you, forming strong bonds.
Back to top Go down
Ceronos

Ceronos

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite things about the Starmine server   Your favorite things about the Starmine server EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:51 am

Honestly, hands down, MCMMO. That plus Iconomy

Just an amazing and essential part of any server Id say.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Tazdingomon123?feature=mhee
Nile

Nile

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite things about the Starmine server   Your favorite things about the Starmine server EmptyWed May 09, 2012 3:26 pm

McMMO is pretty cool and hats off to the person who made it, but my favorite part is the not flowing lava. I hate lava.
Back to top Go down
Atomic367

Atomic367

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite things about the Starmine server   Your favorite things about the Starmine server EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:14 am

My favourite things?

My 'Favourite favourite things is the community because evry other server i go on (which is like 11 a year) they never say welcome, where as on starmine, MOST people say Welcome!
Back to top Go down
comatoseDreamer

comatoseDreamer

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite things about the Starmine server   Your favorite things about the Starmine server EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:16 am

From day one, the welcome everyone gave is the best thing. But, really, this server (thought I may have some nit-pikky ideas about some things) is so far the best I have come across. I like the biome gates...for some reason, I just do...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite things about the Starmine server   Your favorite things about the Starmine server EmptySat May 19, 2012 3:01 am

It's a nice server. I was welcomed when I arrived on the map (and on the forum) and the mods have been pretty nice. They didn't mind answering my questions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite things about the Starmine server   Your favorite things about the Starmine server Empty

Back to top Go down

Your favorite things about the Starmine server
Page 1 of 1