Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Your favorite things about the Starmine server

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Muffinmuncher115

PostSubject: Your favorite things about the Starmine server   Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:22 pm

My favorite thing about the server is the growing community. This server is growing fast and is always active with little amounts of greifing and arguments. I really hope this server stays online forever...

Post what is your favorite thing below v Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tinyman333

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite things about the Starmine server   Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:06 am

I too love the server and its growing so fast! But with all good news comes bad news. More people equals more lag.

Unless your a zombie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muffinmuncher115

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite things about the Starmine server   Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:17 am

Yes, but that really depends on how well their internet is running, but yes i do agree with you in some cases.

Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite things about the Starmine server   Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:15 am

I like the memerise I Spent on the server if Nice Mods Comeing and Going and Nice people And what they Made TO make Us Feel Like We Are speacial......................................Go Starmine

It was too late
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flaughternaught (Akikira)

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite things about the Starmine server   Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:57 am

I just love the starmine dome. The first thing I though when I saw that was "oh just like final fantasy".

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite things about the Starmine server   Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:28 pm

I guess for me it's that I actually found an untouched area for me to control.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite things about the Starmine server   Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:25 am

Hmmm...hard question...but...my answer is...well...EVERYTHING! This is a GREAT server!

(And no, Danster5oo, May the HOURGLASS of fate guide me instead.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite things about the Starmine server   Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:29 pm

my favorite thing in the server is the point you can buy spawners, and how noce the admins are
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite things about the Starmine server   Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:43 am

My favorite thing about the server is everything Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Flaughternaught (Akikira)

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite things about the Starmine server   Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:49 am

I would like to point out that it's nice with all the player made towns. And yes I like everything except for glitch mobs (those are on all servers anyway).

Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite things about the Starmine server   Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:58 am

I like That you have the Option To go on A Relaxed server When Having Fun Building And Another server where you can Pvp, Make enemys Raid And All that Stuff cheers

It was too late
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KAoTiCxExile

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite things about the Starmine server   Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:20 am

I like the option to gather allies to help protect you, forming strong bonds.

Naga forever!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ceronos

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite things about the Starmine server   Fri May 04, 2012 5:51 am

Honestly, hands down, MCMMO. That plus Iconomy

Just an amazing and essential part of any server Id say.

Nile

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite things about the Starmine server   Wed May 09, 2012 3:26 pm

McMMO is pretty cool and hats off to the person who made it, but my favorite part is the not flowing lava. I hate lava.

I'm not great at advice. May I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
~Nile

A post on the Minecraft Forum
I think I would sh*t brick blocks. (Then make a house out of them. 'Cus you know, this economy...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atomic367

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite things about the Starmine server   Thu May 17, 2012 5:14 am

My favourite things?

My 'Favourite favourite things is the community because evry other server i go on (which is like 11 a year) they never say welcome, where as on starmine, MOST people say Welcome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
comatoseDreamer

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite things about the Starmine server   Fri May 18, 2012 9:16 am

From day one, the welcome everyone gave is the best thing. But, really, this server (thought I may have some nit-pikky ideas about some things) is so far the best I have come across. I like the biome gates...for some reason, I just do...

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite things about the Starmine server   Sat May 19, 2012 3:01 am

It's a nice server. I was welcomed when I arrived on the map (and on the forum) and the mods have been pretty nice. They didn't mind answering my questions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite things about the Starmine server   

Back to top Go down

Your favorite things about the Starmine server
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1