Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A few things. +sort of a rage.

Go down 
+9
Pie55555
GojoMaximus
zZzSleepinGrunt
Miska (taters3121)
Gornduff
~Tylo
Blakethebeast123
xSheepOwnerx
Aus
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aus

Aus

A few things. +sort of a rage. Empty
PostSubject: A few things. +sort of a rage.   A few things. +sort of a rage. EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:44 pm

Alright, first off there was a report I made about MiniMinerman I made in Mod section. Basically what she did was tp to Zab when he was in my base. And then she paused for a minuet, I'm guessing to write down my co-ords. The next day, mini gets demoted. And she rages at me. See "Sick the the back teath". The very next day, which is today, Sheep declars his "demotion".
A few things. +sort of a rage. 2012-158
Sure he "demoted" himself.

Now, 1 day after mini rages at me after she tp'd into my base. What do 'ya know! Sheep is in there. So I'm guessing Mini gave Sheep my co-ords after she raged at me.

When I first logged on, Sheep was knowhere to be seen. And I told him I had to go un-installed TMI. And after exactly 2 minuets, he was directly inside my base.

Now, my base is in the middle of the ocean and it's 14000 blocks away from spawn. The first time Sheep found me base, it was 3000 blocks away from the end island. There was no cobble trail leading there either. Seems fishy? After he found that, we moved another 2000 blocks away from THAT base. And the very next day, he finds it.

The first two end basses were found before Zab came on. And the new base was 1 day after Zab left. And all the raids were made by the three abusers, Tylo, Mini, and Sheep. Anyone else thinks that the times, and ways they find my bases weird, or cheated?

A few things. +sort of a rage. 2012-158

I kindly request a full demote for these three.

Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: A few things. +sort of a rage.   A few things. +sort of a rage. EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:47 pm

No time to explain, going to the gym. Cya.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: A few things. +sort of a rage.   A few things. +sort of a rage. EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:10 pm

Ooo, I got another juicy detail.
A few things. +sort of a rage. 2012-159

So Mini's alt account admits to tping and writing down co-ords?
Back to top Go down
Blakethebeast123

PostSubject: Re: A few things. +sort of a rage.   A few things. +sort of a rage. EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:25 pm

This server needs to get its shit together! I already quit the server with many others as you all may know. The server will die if the admins,mods,and even the owners don't work together. One word for you XSheepOwnerX, everybody knows that you spawn your shit in and that you tp to your enemies bases and raids them. You need to stop pvping and raiding while OP and be a responsible admin.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ZombNuke
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: A few things. +sort of a rage.   A few things. +sort of a rage. EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:27 pm

Words of wisdom ^^^^^
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: A few things. +sort of a rage.   A few things. +sort of a rage. EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:20 pm

Ive never raided u why is my name there?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tylogaming
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: A few things. +sort of a rage.   A few things. +sort of a rage. EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:20 am

Because.

1. You abuse
2. You're part of TeK and I have no idea which one of you raids me.
3. Because I don't like you.
Back to top Go down
Gornduff

Gornduff

PostSubject: Re: A few things. +sort of a rage.   A few things. +sort of a rage. EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:29 am

I am going to state a number of facts that you all can dismiss however, be it taking the light of it, or saying "screw it" and calling me a madman.
1. Sheep has no /legitimate/ ability to find a Base with no technical footprint, therefor he is either teleporting or flying towards AUS' bases, example being the one far out of the End.
2. Mini (this only deserves a warning, though) had TP'ed to Zabrida without express written consent. (This part deserves more than a warning) And then proceeded to write down AUS' base coordinates and was admitted to it.
3. Tylo has had a history of abuse, albeit a short history, in the PvP server, using Operator commands to do things no other player could do either for fun or for personal gain.

If I keep seeing things sliding down in this pattern for much longer, I'm going to have to forcibly kick everybody into high-gear. Thank you for your time in reading and consideration.

Last edited by Gornduff on Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: A few things. +sort of a rage.   A few things. +sort of a rage. EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:32 am

So you havent already kicked everybody in a higher gear? I thought thats why you were mod.

Also you had some very good words of wisdom there.
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: A few things. +sort of a rage.   A few things. +sort of a rage. EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:52 am

Gorn, I got in the end base by ptp'ing. And that's allowed.

But. Jenkins has no idea what he was talking bout. He didn't know mini was in your base. She NEVER gave me co-ords. Good luck proving it. I talked to jenkins irl, when we went to the gym together, and he had no idea that mini was ever in your base.

I don't have proof against all of this. You don't have proof against all you stated.

I'm not admin anymore.

Stop. Whining. For. God. Sake.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: A few things. +sort of a rage.   A few things. +sort of a rage. EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:00 am

What part of "Mini tp'd and took my co-ords" Doesn't he understand? Seems farily easy to understand to me.
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: A few things. +sort of a rage.   A few things. +sort of a rage. EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:22 am

He's stupid. But he has nothing to do with all of this. Keep him out of it.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: A few things. +sort of a rage.   A few things. +sort of a rage. EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:13 am

When I see Mini's alt account say Mini cheated, I'm taking screen shots. So it sort of does involve him.
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: A few things. +sort of a rage.   A few things. +sort of a rage. EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:55 am

Bas(My friend who uses Jenkins acc) isn't involved. Mini is.
Back to top Go down
Miska (taters3121)

Miska (taters3121)

PostSubject: Re: A few things. +sort of a rage.   A few things. +sort of a rage. EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:34 am

Mini told us Jenkins is her alternate account...
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: A few things. +sort of a rage.   A few things. +sort of a rage. EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:53 am

Just lol. VERY fishy..1 day after Mini tped to zab sheep gets into our base? We had that base for about a week now and he couldnt find it before hand? What a coincidence. I also request a demote for the 3. But everyone already knows that me and Aus hate mini tylo and Sheep. GET SOME DAMN STAFF THAT WONT CAUSE PROBLEMS. There has never been this much flame war/hate against staff EVER. All I can really say is that this needs to be f$%#ing solved. It's been going on for days...
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: A few things. +sort of a rage.   A few things. +sort of a rage. EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:08 pm

More like weeks
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: A few things. +sort of a rage.   A few things. +sort of a rage. EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:40 pm

This is what I see in this
Blah blah blahblah abuse.
Blah blah blah can't handle it
blah blah blah Chicken
blah blah blah
Seems like a pattern
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: A few things. +sort of a rage.   A few things. +sort of a rage. EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:31 pm

You know what's funny? It's mostly AUS and Grunt that are causing problems, not the staff. You're hating us for no solid reason.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: A few things. +sort of a rage.   A few things. +sort of a rage. EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:34 pm

Wait, so, you're saying I'm the one ruining the server? By causing the problems. If you didn't already know, you cheat+abuse. Wait, what am I saying, of corse you know that. So, take a good look at yourself then you might just realise you're the one ruining the server and causing the problems.
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: A few things. +sort of a rage.   A few things. +sort of a rage. EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:09 pm

Ur causing giant arguments day after day...
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: A few things. +sort of a rage.   A few things. +sort of a rage. EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:11 pm

And you abuse causing the server to crap itself, players leaving, and unfair advantages.
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: A few things. +sort of a rage.   A few things. +sort of a rage. EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:12 pm

^^^starting arguments
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: A few things. +sort of a rage.   A few things. +sort of a rage. EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:14 pm

So? Whats the matter with starting agurments? It's how things get solved. Without debate, nothing would ever happen.
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: A few things. +sort of a rage.   A few things. +sort of a rage. EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:25 pm

Theres nothing wrong with it there is something wrong with starting too many
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few things. +sort of a rage.   A few things. +sort of a rage. Empty

Back to top Go down

A few things. +sort of a rage.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next