Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Moderator applications ENDING SUNDAY

Go down 
+13
zZzSleepinGrunt
JoshFloors
SerpTheHappyPotato
Cookie_Rallys
KAoTiCxExile
Miska (taters3121)
DemonicLord_Kai
Duderbug180
GojoMaximus
Pie55555
MiniMinerMan115
MrMayo123
Snowyboy
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Snowyboy

Moderator applications ENDING SUNDAY Empty
PostSubject: Moderator applications ENDING SUNDAY   Moderator applications ENDING SUNDAY EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:25 am

We need the best mods , this doesn't mean you need to act like a mod 24/7 , but we are looking for people with responsibility , we are NOT looking at the age.

Please don't answer 'yes' or 'no' on an answer , we would really like to know why you would do an certain thing.

Mod application

- Why do you want to be a moderator on this server?

- How long have you played?

- If we accepted you , what would you do to improve the server?

- How would you describe our server?

- Are you willing to rebuild/build with other mods to improve the server?

- Considering the amount of players online, do you think you can handle the amount of questions?

- If someone swears and griefs , what would YOU do?

- Are you willing to offer some freetime of you're minecraft-ingame adventure to help people out?

- If no other mods are online , neither are admins , and someone has a problem , would you help him/her?

- We sometimes host contests , would you encourage people to get in the competition?

- How long do you play a day?

- Got any experience as a moderator on another server?

- Any extra info here...

-
-
-

I do know some questions do look like on eachother , but they were optional to ask.

For now , goodluck to everyone applying!

Back to top Go down
MrMayo123

MrMayo123

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications ENDING SUNDAY   Moderator applications ENDING SUNDAY EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:42 am

I Would really like to be a mod on this server,Because I Would like to support the server and help it alot,With buildings/Etc. and helping everyone

I have been playing since the start of may 2012

I Would make the community better,Help with buildings,Anything that needs to be done,I Will try and help out as much as I can.

The server is fantastic,Great Community,Friendly staff,And support you very well,Always there to help you.

Of course.I Will help the mods to rebuild/build anything that needs to be done.
- Considering the amount of players online, do you think you can handle the amount of questions?

I Think I may be able to handle the amount of questions because I would probably help them and know the answer to it

If someone swears,I Would give them a warning,And if someone griefs,If it was a major grief,I Would ban and if it was minor I would jail them
- Are you willing to offer some freetime of you're minecraft-in game adventure to help people out?

I Would certainly help people out,I am free most of the time and never busy.
- If no other mods are online , neither are admins , and someone has a problem , would you help him/her?

Of course,I Would help them in anyway I can,And try and solve there problem as much as I can
- We sometimes host contests , would you encourage people to get in the competition?

I Would cheer them on if they wanted to get a new rank,But I wouldn't force them to do it if they didn't want to.

I play around 5-6 hours a day,With a few breaks every now and then.

No,I Do not have any experience as a Mod on another server,Because Starmine and a hunger games server is all I Have,
- Any extra info here...

- My Skype is boy.jack82,Contact me if you need me
- I Will also be on the forums so contact me there to if you like.
- Thanks for reading my mod application.

Last edited by MrMayo123 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MiniMinerMan115

MiniMinerMan115

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications ENDING SUNDAY   Moderator applications ENDING SUNDAY EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:23 am

Hello, If you don't know Me, I'm MiniMinerMan115, & This is my Moderator application, Enjoy <3

Not to sugar coat this too much, I just want to say, If I'm accepted, I shall give you the best of Mini Smile

I've never been dedicated to such a good server I mean, How could you hate Starmine!? I'm loyal, I'm friendly, I'm kind, I guess I'm trustworthy,I don't go around hating, I guess I'm a nice person to be with, I've just never been committed to such a great server, Really, I am quiet a caring person & I'd be sure to bump-a-dy-bump the Mcforums Everyday, I don't See why reason not to, & If I have no internet, I'd Bump it Via my phone Smile

Starmine-Since End of May 2012 Smile
Minecraft- just over 1 year Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Meaning, I have LOTS of experience Very Happy

What would I do? I'd help with preferably all of the builds, Share Idea's, Help Players more, Ban those that need banning, give up my spare time, Look, At the moment My free time would be dedicated to helping out the Starmine Compendium, As really, I love it too much Very Happy <3

Too many words, Must keep playing... No, Seriously I have to many Idea's therefore I shall share to you, My truly Best Idea's, I'd describe this server as, A Fun, Awesome, Kid-friendly, Epic, Cozy, Fun server that a Certain MiniMinerMan115 Loves <3 I also think that the community are great, & Well behaved, Thanks to The starmine Staff Very Happy

Sure, I've done it before, Why can't I do it now? Well, Being a fast typer & Reader gives me a bit of an advantage for this Question, Because I'm very Capable of Answering Questions, In a flash Smile

Swearing- 1) Warning, 2) 5 Minute Mute <3, 3)Kick 4)Perma ban.
(Minor Greif)- Jail, (Happens again) Temp Ban, (Again) Permban.
(Major) (Over 20 blocks Griefed) Permban, No if's No but's, I don't take any of that.
- Are you willing to offer some freetime of you're minecraft-ingame adventure to help people out? Sure, Anything for the Starmine Compendium, I love it so much, I'de hate to see it crumble away Over my fault for not dealing with the Hacker(s)/Griefer(s) Because personally, I don't take no Crap.

- If no other mods are online , neither are admins , and someone has a problem , would you help him/her? I don't see why not, It would be my duty to do my Job so I'de try, & hopefully, My amazing job would Work ^A^ ") Yes, Really I'de try my best, Hoping to conquer the Task given Smile

- We sometimes host contests , would you encourage people to get in the competition? Sure I would, I would give them more confidence & I'd give them advice, But not too-much, Besides, If they say No, Then fair-enough, I wont bug them any more :}

Ooh, About 2-6 an a halfHours In week days (30-1hr Mornings)
Weekends- Depends How I feel & What I'm up to, & How Tired I am, Mostly 3-12 hours, Starmine is so addictive goddamn it...
You think?

Mhm~, Ex-Moderator on MCNations (Tekkit Server)(Minecraft Christian Nations (NOT CHRISTIAN)) Temp-Admin on an Un-named Server (At the moment, We're thinking of a name) Snitch (Soon, Hopfully Guard) On Imprisoned. (More EX Admin-ships, A while Back)

- Any extra info here... (LOTS OF EXTRA INFO >:3)

- I'm 13 in 6 months, FYI 12 At the moment (Mature)
- Skype Name is miniminer115
- I love Starmine
- xSheepOwnerx & Kikipoo are amazing.
- Need help? PM Me Smile
- I bought Cheif, To show my appreciation to this Server :}
- I'm VERY active
- I can't stand Incorrect Grammar x_x
- Starmine is my Favorite Minecraft Server, Isn't it Obvious?
- I love Paramore ;3
- I love Starmine so much I've applyed for mod, significantly because,
I believe I can make a difference ")
- I always bug the admins to help out :3

~Thank you For Reading my Mod App~

<3

Last edited by MiniMinerMan115 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:21 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://Churrocraft.niceboard.net
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications ENDING SUNDAY   Moderator applications ENDING SUNDAY EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:53 am

Hello I am Pie. If you don't know Me I am Pie55555

I Have been having alot of New experiences And I would Like to try New things. I love the server I played here for a Very long time I Know alot of the server If you quiz Me On the Past I will get a very good score.
I have been playing since the first Week Or day Something near that
I will Help players Any way I can I helped In the past Even tho I Am Not Mod Or staff I love helping people In Starmine and out and I will Continue Doing so.
This server is A very Populer Server(Dunno If I spelled Right) I look At How Popular This server is ANd It Came 26th In Comments

DEFENTLY. I will Help Because that is My job. I Might have some Tools To help me if I do this But If The tools Break or something. I would Use My own Items and Help Rebuild Even tho I am Loosing Helpful Items I still want to Make sure The griefed Person is Happy

Yeah. I know alot of the server And I can Give them advise Too Razz

Well There Will Be Different THings.
Griefing and Swearing Are Not the only things Of the rules.
I know More Like No 1x1 Towers And No Floating trees. I am Just going By Memorie
So here Are the THings I will Do For different Rules Broken
SWEARING
1st Warning. Warn them
2nd Warning. Kick
3rd Warning. Mute For 5 Minutes
4th ANd Final. BAN HAMMA
GRIEFING
1st. Warning. Jail For 24 Hours(If Minor)
2nd Warning. BAN(If Big It Skips the first Warning)
Floating Trees
1st And Only Warning 24h Ban
1X1 TOWER
1st.
Warning
2nd.
Ban 1 Hour
Hacking Is of Course Ban and other things Are Like Griefing and Swearing so I can't Put them down

- Are you willing to offer some freetime of you're minecraft-ingame adventure to help people out?
I will do it if anyone wants me to do it(Even Now when I am Builder I still want to Play with people

It is Our Job. And If some Of us Don't do our job we will be downranked Or whatever they call it

Well I will Be Honest About this One. We need More contests. Since we are getting new Games We could Hold More with Hunger games Or Spleef

1 Hour But I am On Skype Reguly And I can Get On More If Needed

Yes I have been Mod/Op On 3 Servers I will NAme them right here
Cowage
Starmine pvp(Now Gone)
Zodcraft(Now gone)

- Any extra info here...

-I got Skype(dark_miner_pie55555)
Also My secend Minecraft namee is PaNtSoUp If You Might want to Know

Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications ENDING SUNDAY   Moderator applications ENDING SUNDAY EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 7:15 am

-Why do you want to be a moderator on this server?

I want to become a moderator on this server due to my true love for it. This is the only server that I've been on which has great members and moderators which I can talk to and trust. Not to mention the brilliant state which the server is in. Nothing is better than a fun, legit (at least for the members) server that is still easy to get around in.

-How long have you played?

I have been playing minecraft for 1 year. For Starmine, I have no clue

-If we accepted you, what would you do to improve the server?

If I was accepted, I would improve the server by helping in as many builds as I can to make the server more enjoyable than it already is. An example would be a knew hunger games map, per say. I would also break my limits to answer and help as many members as I can.

-How would you describe our server?

I would describe this server as a Minecraft WoW. You can do so many things! Quests, games, adventure, build, shop, ect. It also is full of great people like Pie, Kakira, kc_steve, PeachCai, and many more.

-Are you willing to rebuild/build with other mods to to improve the server?

Of course I would. As I stated, that is one of the major reasons why i wanted to become a mod in the first place.

-Considering the amount of players online, could you handle the amount of questions?

I am used to handling many questions at once and being able to deal with them all. So yes, I believe I would

-If someone swears or griefs, what would YOU do?

Swear- report that player to higher authorities and ban them for a day

Grief: (1x1 towers, floating trees, the such)

1st warning: Jail for 24 hours

2nd warning: (Skips to 2nd if bad) BAN THEM HAHAHA

-Are you willing to offer some free time of you're minecraft-ingame time to help people out?

Of course, that is what a moderator would do anyways.

-If there are no other mods online, neither are admins, and someone has a problem, would you help him/her?

As long as I have the power to help the person with the question, I will help them.

-We sometimes host contests, would you encourage people to get in the competition?

Absolutely. I enjoy the competitions and I think that it would be great if several people were to join in on them.

-How long do you play a day?

I usually play 2-3 hours on weekdays and 5 hours on weekends, that is, unless I'm watching anime

-Got any experience an a moderator on another server?

I really don't play on other servers, this is the only server that I have actually enjoy. So no I don't.

-Any extra info here.....

I bump the Starmine Forums at least twice a day

My Skype name is Disgrea

My Steam name is SigLogicalMaxiss

My Minecraft forums name is Disgrea

I think the Akikira, Pie, and Asacole are awesome

Last edited by GojoMaximus on Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Duderbug180

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications ENDING SUNDAY   Moderator applications ENDING SUNDAY EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:20 am

Why do you want to be a moderator on this server?

Because I enjoy helping others and supporting a community I have been thinking about being a Moderator for a while now.

How long have you played?

I have played on Starmine for about 3-4 Months Absolutely Love this server!!

If we accepted you , what would you do to improve the server?

If ANYONE needed ANY help I would put them before myself as I love helping in the community IRL and having solved somebody's problem makes me feel Awesome!!

How would you describe our server?

The best way I could describe it would be, The Best Server I have Played on Minecraft the friendliest community and Mods, Admins, etc. I am never bored on this server at all because of plug ins such as - lottery, shop plots, /kits (Very Cool!) spleef ect.

Are you willing to rebuild/build with other mods to improve the server?

I am honestly not a big fan of building but will do as much as I can to help, but I prefer helping people than building.

Considering the amount of players online, do you think you can handle the amount of questions?

I think if I wrote down who ask what first I could get them down and answered fairly quickly

If someone swears and griefs , what would YOU do?

Depending on the severity of the word/grieve I would jail kick ban or per-ma ban them if it occurred more than twice

Are you willing to offer some freetime of you're minecraft-ingame adventure to help people out?

I would absolutely Love to do so, Helping people is one of my favourite things to do ( I also volunteer at a daycare)

If no other mods are online , neither are admins , and someone has a problem , would you help him/her?

I would help them to the best of my abilities I will do the best I can do.

We sometimes host contests , would you encourage people to get in the competition?

Absolutely, because if there is no enter fee then it couldn't hurt to try right? my motto is A for Effort!!

How long do you play a day?

about 4-5 hours a day give or take a few never am I really busy that I can't help somebody

Got any experience as a moderator on another server?

I do not how ever I am more than willingly to learn how to be one

Any extra info here...

- My Skype is - DiamondToast - if you have a question and im not on-line please feel free to send me a message and I will get back to you as soon as I can

I also Do Not Encourage you to vote for me unless you feel obligated to do so.

Last edited by Duderbug180 on Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DemonicLord_Kai

DemonicLord_Kai

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications ENDING SUNDAY   Moderator applications ENDING SUNDAY EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:32 am

I would enjoy the responsibility, which gives me a theoretical anchor to get on more often.
Minecraft: Since InfDev, Starmine : 4 or so Months
Honestly, If i answered this, it would be biased.
Nice and quaint, perfect for me to release stress by building
Of course.
To an extent, to be honest i plan on only listening to the questions that make sense.
Well, First a warning for swearing,mute for second / or jail+mute depending on situation, griefers would be reported + jail(or ban depending on what perm Mods have), and the grief rolled back (if i could, i know how to use logblock, since i used to run quite a few servers)
Of course.
To the best of my ability.
Of course, the more the merrier.
Depends on the amount of work i get that day, ex 1 day i could play 20 minutes, other i play for 7 hours
Yeah.
- Any extra info here...

-I usually play about 90% sober, so building large things wouldnt be so boring.
-Im cranky in the morning
-i dont like sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Miska (taters3121)

Miska (taters3121)

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications ENDING SUNDAY   Moderator applications ENDING SUNDAY EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:09 pm

Mod application
I would want to be moderator on this server because when I log into starmine almost everytime there is someone in need and a lot of times I can help these indivisuals but these only go as far as questions that I'll answer for them but most of the time there is many things that I cannot do anything about because
it involves swearing, griefing, and players just being mean to one another. This not only effects the people who are involved in this but everyone else that has to read the chat. Most of these times there is nobody with any admin or moderator powers online also to help them. Which is why I think that your accepting more moderators is great and will fix this! I always try to the farthest to my extent to help everyone I just want to get that "extent" even farther to make starmine a better place.

Starmine: April 24th 2012, Total Minecraft: 3 years or so

This goes into the first question a bit but I'd improve the server by helping the people of starmine also I'd love to participate in any projects you guys have and I'm full of ideas and very creative and can give a great unique apearance to starmine

Friendly, Helpful, Fair, and Unique (It's a lot different from other servers in a good way of course)

Of course as much fun is the competition, games, and chat in starmine building is the one thing I enjoy most and I will always beable to put forth ideas to improve the server

Yes as being just Builder+ I get lots of questions and I'm always answering them and I'm sure I'll get more if I become Moderator and I'm ready to take on that challenge

Swearing and griefing are two different concepts and I'd treat them differently
Swearing:
1: Warning
2: Kick
3: Muted (5-10 Minutes)
4: Jailed and Muted (So he can't swear while in jail) or Perma-Ban (If he's swearing directly at someone to insult them then Permanent)
5: Perma Ban

Griefing: (I'm a little hard on griefing because really you know what you are doing and there is no excuse for it it's in the rules and everything)
1:PermaBan

Yes of course I love helping the community and I'm also ready to stop what I'm doing right away to help them unlike some Mod/Admins I see that tell them to wait

This is something I do regularly as a normal Member of Starmine so doing this will be no problem

Yes, I havent seen to many competitions but I'd love to get the starmine community activate on this

Weekends: 2-4 hours Weekdays: 30min-2 Hours

No I do not have any experience, but I have experience being a moderator/admin in many other games and know how to handle problems when they occur

- Any extra info here...

- I have Skype and Teamspeak (With a mic)
- I've never been banned or jailed or muted or broke any of the starmine rules while playing here
- I live in the US (Pacific)
- I have Steam

Last edited by Miska (taters3121) on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KAoTiCxExile

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications ENDING SUNDAY   Moderator applications ENDING SUNDAY EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:26 pm

Well, I'm looking to get back into Starmine. May not be a huge fan of Survival, but with the PvP arena, I can have some fun. Plus, with the past (Short) experience as a moderator on Starmine Survival, I feel like I could help out. Seeing as I've had a LOT of free time lately, I'm going to be back online a lot more.

Started in March I believe. Well, for Starmine as a whole. Starmine Survival I first went on in I believe June? I think it was a few weeks before PvP got shut down.

Anything possible. As I said, I'd be on a lot more, so I'd be able to help the community as much as possible.

Honestly, aside from the past servers that I Co-Owned, I would say Starmine has the best community of any server I've seen. I love Starmine, and hope to be here until the rebirth of the PvP server. (It WILL happen...just need to be patient...I'm sure...)

Of course. I'm pals with, or at least an acquaintance of, most of the moderators. I also love to build. So helping out by building would be fun for me, and good for the server.

Definitely. I'm used to being asked things, and I'm fairly helpful. I'd do my best, but I feel I could handle it.

Warning them is always the first move. Mute next. (Temporarily of course.) If they persisted to swear, I would kick them. From there, it would go to a Jailing or temporarily banning them, depending on the powers given to mods. Griefing, as I'm fairly certain, is an instant ban.

Of course. I'm getting fairly sick of Singleplayer, and have failed to find a Multiplayer server that has a community as nice as Starmine. So I would gladly help anyone, and everyone, whenever they need it.

Yup. It would be my duty, as the only staff member online to help them to the fullest extent of my ability.

I'd try my best. To be honest, I usually don't participate in the contests. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't encourage others to participate and enter!

Depends on how much free time I have. I sometimes occupy my time with other games, but I can guarantee at least 1-2 hours a day.

Well, I've Co-Owned two Roleplay Servers before. Both of which have since been shut down. And I was a Moderator on the PvP server.

- Any extra info here...

- Space is cool. (Though sadly, I don't live there. I live in the US. [Eastern])
- I have Skype, as you, Snowy, already know. (Also have Teamspeak)
- SgtRainbowDash will rise again. This I swear.
Back to top Go down
Cookie_Rallys

Cookie_Rallys

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications ENDING SUNDAY   Moderator applications ENDING SUNDAY EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 12:21 am

Mod application

Being Australian, there's not many admins or moderators on for very long, and have been many incidents which could of been solved by an admin or Moderator, which in these cases, there were none on. I would like to take on that role, and help the people of Starmine with their questions and any other task they throw at me.

I've played Starmine since April, and have played Minecraft for about a year now.
I would help with the future builds the server will offer to its players, and help keep out some of the other offensive players that join the server.

I would call it a fun-stress free environment, with a very helpful band of admins and moderators, that i would like to be apart of.

Of course, i have alot of time on my hands that i would be happy to spend on helping the server be a more colorful, and decorative place.

Yep, i already get alot of questions asked because of the Builder+ title, and i know ill be even more committed to helping the servers players if i was to become a moderator.

Swearing:
Warning
Mute (10-15minutes)
Kick
Jail, and if further complaints or insults, another mute.
As a last resort, and if they have been swearing or insulting another player, i would perma ban them.
Griefing:
Depending on the grief, i would either jail, or perma ban, it may seem harsh, but really, who griefs on accident, they had to have some "evil" intentions.

Easily, theres not many questions that i cant answer, or i cant find out easily.
It would be great for the server to have a little gathering of a sought, and i would love to help in any way i can.

Weekends- 3-6hours, Weekdays- 2-3hours (I also have have the 2nd most play time on the server)

I have not been a moderator on a Minecraft server, but i have been an admin of sought on many different games, and know how to help, or punish people when needed.
- Any extra info here...
I have both Team speak and Skype
I'm Australian, (As mentioned in First Question)
I have also never broken any of the Starmine rules in my stay of Starmine.
Back to top Go down
SerpTheHappyPotato

SerpTheHappyPotato

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications ENDING SUNDAY   Moderator applications ENDING SUNDAY EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 1:23 pm

Because i wanna help the people that need help, got griefed, and have questions.
- How long have you played? Since Indev, but on starmine since 1.9 i think

I would help the community by Keeping the peace, and as i said at the top, help people with whatever they need help with
A very fun and respectful player base, Has to be the nicest server ive ever been on
Yes! i love cooperating with people,
I sure can! i sometimes go on starmine just to talk to people, i can go on starmine to do that too!
I would warn them if they swear once, jail them if repeated, and if someone griefed over 20 blocks, id ban them, otherwise 1-3 days in jail
Sure will! its what i like to do normally anyway, so yeah Very Happy
I sure will.
Yes, i love contests, and i love getting people into them, its nice to see what people can do in the competitions
Depends if i have a lot of school work, otherwise 2-3hours
Does this server count? Smile Well, besides starmine my cousins server i was a admin on and i helped alot of people, so yup Very Happy
- Any extra info here...
Back to top Go down
JoshFloors

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications ENDING SUNDAY   Moderator applications ENDING SUNDAY EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 7:27 am

im playing everyday starmine and its liek a part of my life i love helping players and i wish i could help them if they got griefed
i've played since February 2012
i would help players if they get griefed or if they have questions
an Epic server there is pvp arena and now it comes hungergames arena 2 it is very funny i nearly know everrybodyy awesome mod/admin team which are very helpfull
of course because i don't like to be alone its somehow boring
i could if i didn't know an answer i would look in starmine forums
i would mute him and warn him if he doesn't stop i would jail him
yes everytime if they need help im there
why not every mod/admin would do it he needs help and admins/mods are here because that
sure i would tell everyone in chat and say that they should join
about 5-7h but if its weekend more Wink
no Sad but i hope i get moderator on Starmine because the server is a part of my life now Very Happy
- Any extra info here...
i go only 1 time banned for glitching but i will NEVER do it again
I'm from Austria

-Good Luck everyone Wink
Back to top Go down
Snowyboy

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications ENDING SUNDAY   Moderator applications ENDING SUNDAY EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:06 am

Im removing all unneccesary information , only applications are accepted from now on , other messages will be removed.
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications ENDING SUNDAY   Moderator applications ENDING SUNDAY EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:29 am

Hey this is grunt, I was just wondering if I came back that you guys could just overlook my old mod app? Thanks grunt.
Back to top Go down
Zauis

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications ENDING SUNDAY   Moderator applications ENDING SUNDAY EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 11:55 pm

Mod application

Starmine has been the most fun server with a friendly community i've ever played on. So i want to contribute to it, help it grow, help out new players as much as i can.

Lifetime server time:3 Days 15 Hours

Helping out new players, helping them establish themselves on the server and making sure that the players who violate the rules of the server get the equivalent penalty would become my ingame priority.

A very well designed and run server with a friendly community, more active than any other server i've been on.

I want to help the server grow and improve in anyway i can.

I don't think it would be a problem for me. I'm always happy to help.

I would jail him/her for the amount of time equivalent to their crime. In other words act as the server rules dictate.

I don't think helping out players is a chore, i'd be happy to help out people.

Of course, regardless of my rank i always try to help out people as much as i can.

My favourite aspect of Starmine is that it's so active compared to other servers, be it contests, drop parties, arena games, quests.

Between at least 1-2 hours on weekdays, whenever i have some free time.

No, i don't have any experience as a moderator.

- Any extra info here...
No extra info.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications ENDING SUNDAY   Moderator applications ENDING SUNDAY EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 12:31 am

Moderator application

I have been playing on Starmine for a while now. And I would like to offer my services to all the player an staff.

On Minecraft, since Beta 1.3 (2011) On Starmine, since the middle of May (2012)

I would help out as much as I can making sure that everyone is happy, an enjoying themselves.

A very fun, and friendly server with great staff and players. Somewhere you can goto have fun.

Yes, I love building on Minecraft. Especially if it's a team effort.

Yes, I handle it. I already answer questions. When a mod is, or isn't on.

(I'm not sure if I shoul answer as a mod, or a player. So I will do both) If I were a player: I would ask them to stop. I would also take screenshots and then report them to the Starmine forum, or to a staff member.
If I were a mod: If they swear, I will warn them. If they swear twice. I will warn them once more. A thrid time, mute. Fourth, Jail 5th Perm ban. If they greifed I'd talk to them about it. Then if it is a major greif (20+ blocks destroyed or placed) Perm ban, medium greif (10-19 blocks destroyed or placed) I would Jail them for one day, or temp ban. Minor greif (1-10 blocks destroyed or placed) 2hr jail.

Yes, I love helping people out.

I already do. If you know me well. You would know that I always put what I am doing aside, so I can help out.

Hell yeah! I love competitions, I would encourage people to play with me. I would also show them how to do it if they need help.

About 7-9 hours. ( I know, I'm a nerd)

Got any experience as a moderator on another server?

No I do not. But I will make sure I am a very responsible and fun mod.

- Any extra info here...

Warning, do not look at an Enderman, they are self-concious.

Also add me on Xbox if you would like too. “AUSxHIDDENBLADE”

Or Skype! “AUSxHIDDENBLADE”
Back to top Go down
~jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications ENDING SUNDAY   Moderator applications ENDING SUNDAY EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 1:04 am

Mod application

+ I really like the server. Also I like to help other people. And ofcourse I would love to help with different projects and stuff!

+ Right now, I've played 3 days and 20 hours.

+ I would help with different projects, help other people and ofcourse tell lots of friends about the server!

+ It has lots of cool plugins. Also the moderaters and the admins are really nice to everybody. And ofcourse the Owner! I also love games like The Hunger Games. You dont see that kind of things to often on other servers.

+ Yes ofcourse! I love building. Would be awsome to build with the other mods.

+ Yes. I think there also will be other mods online, so I dont think thats a problem. And I really like to help other people.

+ If he swears 1 time, i would warn him. If he swears several times i would jail/ban him. If some one griefs, I would jail him. If he does it again, I would ban him.

+ Ofcourse, I think helping people will be as fun as freetime.

+ Ofcourse, thats why I am a mod. To help other people.

+ Yes! I really like contests and stuff! I would certainly encourage other people to join the contest!

+ Around 2 hours I think. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

+ I was a moderator at a server called: Kingdom-craft. But i stopped because I thought starmine was much more fun!

- Any extra info here...
+ I just would love to be a moderator!
Grtz. Jenkins!
Back to top Go down
ItsaMeMatthew

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications ENDING SUNDAY   Moderator applications ENDING SUNDAY EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:44 am

- Why do you want to be a moderator on this server? I have previous experience of this server and it has a good reputation in my eyes. It is a well run server with some of the friendliest staff around.

- How long have you played? I have played minecraft for roughly a year. Starting in the Alpha version of the game and playing up until now.

- If we accepted you , what would you do to improve the server? I would host regular competitions to keep our users entertained and try and help out where I can to keep the server running well.

- How would you describe our server? I would describe the server as well run, entertaining and well established.

- Are you willing to rebuild/build with other mods to improve the server? I am willing to do any task set to help improve the server whether it includes building or small tasks such as fetching things.

- Considering the amount of players online, do you think you can handle the amount of questions? In my opinion I would be able to hand the volume of questions well by dealing with them one at a time.

- If someone swears and griefs , what would YOU do? I would give them a warning and ask them to stop using such language. If they continue I give them one final warning before following through with the consequential punishment.

- Are you willing to offer some freetime of you're minecraft-ingame adventure to help people out? I am willing to offer as much time as needed to help other players out in order to make there experience of the server as good as possible.

- If no other mods are online , neither are admins , and someone has a problem , would you help him/her? I would help the user to my topmost capabilities before I request the assistance from another mod or admin.

- We sometimes host contests , would you encourage people to get in the competition? I would encourage people to get involved as it is a good way to make new friends, to have fun and also to hopefully win prizes as it will better there playing experience.

- How long do you play a day? I play roughly 2-3 hours on weekdays and sometimes up to 5 hours at weekends if I am home.

- Got any experience as a moderator on another server? I used to be a moderator on a friends server which was run by a small team of us. The server was used by roughly 40-50 users which made it a challenge at times but we always got the job done. I also used to be a moderator on Starmine before a technical difficulty caused me to lose my place.

- Any extra info here... I would like to thank you for taking the time to read my application and hope you make a good decision.
Back to top Go down
Snowyboy

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications ENDING SUNDAY   Moderator applications ENDING SUNDAY EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:22 am

CLOSED , GOOD LUCK ALL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator applications ENDING SUNDAY   Moderator applications ENDING SUNDAY Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderator applications ENDING SUNDAY
Page 1 of 1