Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm resigning from moderator now.

Go down 
+2
Xuluf
Arronsyaoran
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Arronsyaoran

Arronsyaoran

I'm resigning from moderator now. Empty
PostSubject: I'm resigning from moderator now.   I'm resigning from moderator now. EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:23 pm

I really feel that I shouldn't be moderator, especially now that I know that Yuki, Shou, Ridler and Mao are probably never coming back. I don't want to be left with a legacy of never seeing old admins/mods play on this server ever again. I really wanted to get to know them, and almost did until the server reset. They feel that they've lost so much, that not even I can convince them to come back. This makes me depressed. This will make my job as moderator even more terrible. People make bad decisions when they're depressed. And this is why I feel I don't deserve moderator. I don't want to walk in the footsteps of a forgotten shadow.

This is my final notice. I demand to be demoted back to Builder(my old rank), no questions asked. I don't want to be held accountable for anything I can possibly do wrong. Peach mentioned a "helper" rank in another post, which is under moderator yet above "member". I don't want to be forced to help out when I'm busy. I honestly don't care about the need for moderators/admins anymore. I want to be able to take monthlong vacations from minecraft again. I want to be free of being forced to moderate a server.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Xuluf

Xuluf

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning from moderator now.   I'm resigning from moderator now. EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:27 am

Will, miss you Arron
Back to top Go down
Mr Hobnob

Mr Hobnob

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning from moderator now.   I'm resigning from moderator now. EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:34 am

We all will miss you.
Back to top Go down
Atomic367

Atomic367

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning from moderator now.   I'm resigning from moderator now. EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:47 am

All Starmine members will miss you, you've been a great mod for me, and, for all. Thankyou

Atomic367
Back to top Go down
Arronsyaoran

Arronsyaoran

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning from moderator now.   I'm resigning from moderator now. EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:22 am

I'm not leaving the server, I'm just resigning from moderator. If I do leave, it will be without notice and only for up to 2-3 months. I will always return to play at least another month or two. Moderators can't play in this fashion. As of now, I haven't gotten bored of minecraft yet so I'm not taking my vacation yet. Maybe in a week or two.
Back to top Go down
Xuluf

Xuluf

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning from moderator now.   I'm resigning from moderator now. EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:38 am

Edited fail post: I will miss you as a moderator
Back to top Go down
Arronsyaoran

Arronsyaoran

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning from moderator now.   I'm resigning from moderator now. EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:44 am

If you can right away spot who the person is on my avatar picture(left side of my posts), please post here. So far know one has figured her out.
Back to top Go down
Mr Hobnob

Mr Hobnob

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning from moderator now.   I'm resigning from moderator now. EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:49 am

is it u?
Back to top Go down
Xuluf

Xuluf

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning from moderator now.   I'm resigning from moderator now. EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:50 am

No idea Razz
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning from moderator now.   I'm resigning from moderator now. EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:23 am

Its Gillian Anderson, aka Skully from the xfiles?

And its a shame to lose you as Mod Arron, but thanks for all your help thus far, i'm sure all the members appreciate it too!
Back to top Go down
RyubosJ

RyubosJ

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning from moderator now.   I'm resigning from moderator now. EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:16 am

arron you do realise that this makes me the least useful mod now right?
Back to top Go down
Arronsyaoran

Arronsyaoran

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning from moderator now.   I'm resigning from moderator now. EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:22 am

PeachCai wrote:
Its Gillian Anderson, aka Skully from the xfiles?

And its a shame to lose you as Mod Arron, but thanks for all your help thus far, i'm sure all the members appreciate it too!

Correct. It's Dana Skully from the X-Files.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm resigning from moderator now.   I'm resigning from moderator now. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm resigning from moderator now.
Page 1 of 1