Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Good Bye Starmine

Go down 
+11
Zabrida
Cookie_Rallys
Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire
Xuluf
Flaughternaught (Akikira)
Aus
Miska (taters3121)
zZzSleepinGrunt
~Tylo
ponylover386
Pie55555
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Pie55555

Good Bye Starmine Empty
PostSubject: Good Bye Starmine   Good Bye Starmine EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 7:52 am

As Starmine survival goes. I was thinking for the last few days. But as seeing a Games server coming. I felt what is the point.
Since some people before. I will keep it as a snowy style or mini style message.
Why am I leaving
There is many reasons of me leaving.
PvP Server: I felt that the pvp server is worse than the first one, but it isn't taking its toll. I believe when the games server comes back It will.
Why do I think this: I see ALOT OF IG FIGHTING. I like a calm Atmosphere in the pvp server. I can never go on without a fight going on.
I have wrote 3 things about it and what do people do. They ignore it. I am tho sad that the server is full of survival mods. Not pvp Mods because A pvp staff member is WAY DIFFERENT. And since people caused alot of grief on the server. It has taken other players to leave too.
Also Why I think the games server will be bad is: I am sad that some of the survival mods now "Hate" each other. Because of the pvp server. I am sad that I almost lost some great friends in the mix too.
This is my 3rd atemped to make you people see what fighting is doing and It is my last. As fighting made this server a very nasty one.
What was Dem
People think Dem was a weak faction. But It wasn't. It is actully a Survival Gang that tried Pvp for the first time.
The Members are
jaxson107
stride(SomethingWith Number Idunno)
Owls_(Our True Leader)
Dark_Miner345
Ecliption666
Lightning_0906
ReplayRuler

Half of them are Pvp Friendly But most of them are Noobs

All of them tried Pvp and Survival and Hated it.
Some Stayed. All left after. I am sad that I was the only one that stayed but now I must leave too
(Also Pegasus was never in Dem. he was a recruit with the fact that all my friends hate this server)
Why I Became Mod again
I had to much in my past. I wanted to show snowy that I changed and I wanted to make up for messing up too much times.
I do hope I made up for most. But I know for not all.
Though I felt like I was a survival mod stuck in a pvp mod
I never had fun being a mod for the most part. I only wanted to make up

I am resigned from my mod and hope to visit and if this works. I might stay on games for 2 weeks or so. I wll never go back to pvp for too much reasons.

I also feel a little outside. I am the only one that is still here from 2011 and I had to say goodbye to some hard people to say goodbye to.
But just like what people say. People are for a little time. memorise are forever.
I hope to be a nice memory to people and I hope that I could fine it in my heart to come back.

Goodbye Till we meet again
~Pie
Remember My Skype is dark_miner_pie55555 if you want to chat.
Back to top Go down
ponylover386

ponylover386

Good Bye Starmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Starmine   Good Bye Starmine EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 7:54 am

So true...
and so Sad...
Bye Pie Crying or Very sad
And as i've said before the pvp server is splitting every one up and it is continuing Sad
Why can't we all just get along, it's just a game, Is it not?

Ps: can I take ur place as mod? Smile

Cough cough I mean bye pie Sad Cough cough

No I mean I want ur place as mod

Seriosly I'm not joking...
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

Good Bye Starmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Starmine   Good Bye Starmine EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:31 am

Bye pie! ill miss you, ill keep u on skype Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tylogaming
~Tylo

~Tylo

Good Bye Starmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Starmine   Good Bye Starmine EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:41 am

Btw, im from 2011 and im still here Smile
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

Good Bye Starmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Starmine   Good Bye Starmine EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:42 am

You don't get mod asking for it from another Moderator. DO NOT ask for ranks which is a rule if you didn't read them. As for Pie, miss you man. Respect for trying to keep the peace but if you are looking for peace this is why we have a survival server (had) and the forums. Fights would happen if people would just follow the rules and be a good role model as all staff should be. I also believe that staff should not be able to have their rank. Survival staff should stay survival, and PvP staff should stay PvP. Because Survival staff have a different mind set and they want to PvP more because they havent been able to pvp in a long time because of Survival. Sorry for getting a bit off topic but Pie did mention some things that I wanted to talk about. Pie, at the most just take a break from Starmine, don't quit forever PLEASE!

P.S You were a good moderator in my opinion, because you weren't pvp craving and you had the right mindset. Unlike some staff. Goodbye man!
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

Good Bye Starmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Starmine   Good Bye Starmine EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:42 am

And what does that have to do with anything on here Tylo?..I've been here since Febuarary.
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

Good Bye Starmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Starmine   Good Bye Starmine EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:44 am

Pie said " I am the only one that is still here from 2011"
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

Good Bye Starmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Starmine   Good Bye Starmine EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:46 am

ponylover386 wrote:
So true...
and so Sad...
Bye Pie Crying or Very sad
And as i've said before the pvp server is splitting every one up and it is continuing Sad
Why can't we all just get along, it's just a game, Is it not?

Ps: can I take ur place as mod? Smile

Cough cough I mean bye pie Sad Cough cough

No I mean I want ur place as mod

Seriosly I'm not joking...
I wish we could get along in such a way
Back to top Go down
Miska (taters3121)

Miska (taters3121)

Good Bye Starmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Starmine   Good Bye Starmine EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:09 am

Honestly any pvp server is going to split into sides, it's happen in every pvp server and will continue to happen, no server is ever going to get along because that's not how pvp works it's suppose to be a battle and a war and I think it puts interest and more fun into pvp. If moderators can't handle it you don't deserve to be one because you signed up for it and should beable to handle this. Same goes with regular members if you don't like fighting then why are you on the PVP server? Stands for player vs player and that's whats going to happen.

Kind of off topic but everyone needs to know this but it seems a lot don't.

And pony, pie has no control who he gives his moderator position to that's the admins/owners job.

Anyways, bye Pie (that rhymes)
Hope you to see you on the new survival when it opens.

Last edited by Miska (taters3121) on Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

Good Bye Starmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Starmine   Good Bye Starmine EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:09 am

Things don't just happen Tylo. You have to do things to make it right.
Back to top Go down

Good Bye Starmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Starmine   Good Bye Starmine EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 1:37 pm

Bye Pie. I still remember voting to give you mod position on SRV (then peach said no). Wait what now I'm the only one left from the wierd triangle (I feel like bending myself into a circle)

check your messages for a pm from me.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

Good Bye Starmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Starmine   Good Bye Starmine EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 1:41 pm

Cya pie! Wait, what am I talking about? I talk to you every day on Skype..
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

Good Bye Starmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Starmine   Good Bye Starmine EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 3:02 pm

I am sad that even in my goodbye there is still a little fighting
Back to top Go down
Xuluf

Xuluf

Good Bye Starmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Starmine   Good Bye Starmine EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 5:54 pm

Bye Sad
Back to top Go down
Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

Good Bye Starmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Starmine   Good Bye Starmine EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:57 pm

Good bye pie hope you live life well and I will add you on skype Very Happy
But seriously good bye pie you are a awesome person and I hope you stay awesome!
Back to top Go down
Cookie_Rallys

Cookie_Rallys

Good Bye Starmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Starmine   Good Bye Starmine EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 8:10 pm

See ya around pie, it was a pleasure raiding with you, and goodluck in your future.
Back to top Go down
Zabrida

Zabrida

Good Bye Starmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Starmine   Good Bye Starmine EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 8:43 pm

Goodbye pie, remember im still here from 2011 ^^
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

Good Bye Starmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Starmine   Good Bye Starmine EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:19 pm

Cya pie.
Back to top Go down
Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

Good Bye Starmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Starmine   Good Bye Starmine EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 2:50 am

And pie you better come back on
Back to top Go down
AwesomeFlame26

AwesomeFlame26

Good Bye Starmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Starmine   Good Bye Starmine EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 3:39 am

Bye Pie, I agree with all your points. Thanks for being an awesome staff member!
Back to top Go down
MiniMinerMan115

MiniMinerMan115

Good Bye Starmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Starmine   Good Bye Starmine EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:55 am

Bye Pie ! ;(
Back to top Go down
http://Churrocraft.niceboard.net
NexusSaber

NexusSaber

Location : Hyrule,Kanto,Johto,Hoenn,Sinnoh,Unova and many more.

Good Bye Starmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Starmine   Good Bye Starmine EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:28 am

Bye Pie. I will miss you ):
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good Bye Starmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Starmine   Good Bye Starmine Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Bye Starmine
Page 1 of 1