Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Might have a solution to my good computer's blue screens

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Muffinmuncher115

Muffinmuncher115

Might have a solution to my good computer's blue screens Empty
PostSubject: Might have a solution to my good computer's blue screens   Might have a solution to my good computer's blue screens EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:32 pm

I've been looking for reasons why my computer has been blue screening, and I think I might have an answer. I think it is caused by hard drive failure due to overheating. My computer has been getting hot faster than when I got it, so I think that the virus on my computer causes my computer to basically make it work harder than its supposed to, causing it to get hot, overheat, and then blue screen. So I think if I buy a cooling fan, I'll be able to use my laptop again. Time for massive TNT explosions again!
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: Might have a solution to my good computer's blue screens   Might have a solution to my good computer's blue screens EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:04 pm

Great to know there's a virus P_P

But jokes aside, i bet that's the problem. I know a lot about computers and laptops and that is something that can happen.

It could just be that the laptop can't take the amount of time you put on it too. Were you on it for long periods of time? and regularly? That could also be a reason why your laptop isn't working.

I suggest that you get that cooling fan though, it'll help Very Happy

Man, I sound really stuck-up in this post -.-

Last edited by GojoMaximus on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: Might have a solution to my good computer's blue screens   Might have a solution to my good computer's blue screens EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:19 pm

Do What Tiny does when he has a problem. Get a bat, Than Hit Your Computer
*note*Pie isn't Responcable if Something wrong happends
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: Might have a solution to my good computer's blue screens   Might have a solution to my good computer's blue screens EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 7:42 pm

I have this with my laptop every once in a while. I'd buy a cooling fan, but I'm saving up for a new pc, so it's not worth it Razz

Hope you can get it all worked out muffin Smile
Back to top Go down
Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

PostSubject: Re: Might have a solution to my good computer's blue screens   Might have a solution to my good computer's blue screens EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:23 am

I have had my Laptop for three years now and i haven't got any "blue screens" or overheats so i would have no idea about cooling fans and whatnot
Back to top Go down
Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

PostSubject: Re: Might have a solution to my good computer's blue screens   Might have a solution to my good computer's blue screens EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:24 am

And it is a pretty bad computer I have. Need to get a good Laptop or a new computer -_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Might have a solution to my good computer's blue screens   Might have a solution to my good computer's blue screens Empty

Back to top Go down

Might have a solution to my good computer's blue screens
Page 1 of 1