Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*Server Suggestion Thread*

Go down 
+32
Duderbug180
xSheepOwnerx
CaLb13
Gornduff
Zinor
Snowyboy
zZzSleepinGrunt
Arronsyaoran
Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire
Xuluf
iAsh_
~Tylo
DemonicLord_Kai
duckgrapes
Mr.JimBlob
Hohahihehu
canofpearies
Pie55555
kioekoe
KAoTiCxExile
Aaranos
Nbord
alabasterTempest
Mr Hobnob
RyubosJ
jjruh
Flaughternaught (Akikira)
Folset
PeachCai
sambo4747
GravekeepersCat
Admin
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

*Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:15 am

There are a few mods id like to propose Smile first off is one i find very usefull...
the double doors mod ... one click or flip of a switch or pressure plate and voila! both doors open!! works with doors/traps/gate fence.... The other id like considered is more paintings..adds more paintings and a shuffle thru to choose which one u want and I find its a great way to add deco to your house / castle ... Paintings that act like curtains for you windows since part of the painting is see thru paintings of kitchen pots & pans hanging from pegs on the wall all sorts of deco ideas u can add to edit ur kz.png . Dont know if they have been considered or not or if they are even compatible... What do u guys think of those...
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:26 am

you know i think the double doors issue was fixed with the last patch? At least, thats what i assumed they had done, as the patch notes said about a door fix?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:17 am

That mods makes it so both doors open with only one click or one switch etc... dont have to open both doors separately...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:25 am

Cover the spawners in the mob trap with pillars to prevent mobs from spawning on top of the spawner. It'll make it more efficient.

Also have a chest with instant health potions. It'll damage the zombies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:59 pm

Akikira wrote:
The first is more of a forum suggestion but with all these individual communities out in starmine I think each town with multiple players shuold have it's own forum.
Second, I think to help with the greifers we should have another rank made from trustable players that go on often.
This new rank would be able to use the hawkeyes ability but mostly nothing else builders or members can't do sort of like detectives for greifing. This would allow them to find out who did it before contacting a mod or admin and would be less work for the mods and admins.
^ I agree with this.
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:16 am

iiSensational wrote:
Akikira wrote:
The first is more of a forum suggestion but with all these individual communities out in starmine I think each town with multiple players shuold have it's own forum.
Second, I think to help with the greifers we should have another rank made from trustable players that go on often.
This new rank would be able to use the hawkeyes ability but mostly nothing else builders or members can't do sort of like detectives for greifing. This would allow them to find out who did it before contacting a mod or admin and would be less work for the mods and admins.
^ I agree with this.

We wont be giving moderator tools to people who are not mods
Back to top Go down
Aaranos

Aaranos

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:24 am

My biggest suggestion is that the nether fortresses be restored on maybe a bi-weekly basis? Checking for destroyed spawners and netherwart. It takes a very long time to find a new one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:06 am

I agree with chad. I prefer stone and bricks over gravel and storage minecarts (though the mine carts aren't too bad). I love the free iron and gold though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:34 am

maybe falsebook? i like that plugin, for gates and nice stuff like that pirat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:46 am

also how about auctions?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:57 am

How about map letters. the we could all have chest mailboxes and some could even have a mail buisiness. I have seen this plugin on a friends server.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:38 am

We should have an obsurdly massive mob arena with special functions like minecarts/ minerails, pistons, and cool redstone contraptions (that actually do things), hidden areas (just to make you curious), even more special rounds (maybe where the arena actually changes instead of the mobs like a flood or certain areas being lit on fire), there could be traps that could kill and aid you, and a gamble that could give you an advantage or have you wasting your time (maybe an enchantment table that some times makes you lose your weapon and a random weapon dispencer which you would have to do something special to use), and special rounds that teleport each player to an individuall room for them to fight on their own in close quaryers untill the next round. Also maybe people could make their own mob arenas and if the admins aprove it could be made a public one.
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:49 pm

People are welcome to make their own mob arenas, all you need is a fighting arena space, a lobby underneith it, and a spectator area above (make the floor glass, so people can watch what is going on)

Think of a nice short name for the arena, and I can set them up, i've also got some instructions in the admin section so other admins are also equipped to setup a new arena.

Players will not be given blocks to make their arenas, thought that was worth mentionning, as despite us posting that before, often get asked that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:44 am

would it be possible for competitors to be teleported to different spots or would that need the have an extra plugin like other said ideas? And yah it probably was worth mentioning that there will be no free blocks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:58 am

Also would it be possible to have dispencer filled with infinite (or refilling) items or random items?
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 5:54 pm

Akikira wrote:
Also would it be possible to hve dispencer filled with infinite (or refilling) items or random items?

yes it is possible to do this in arenas, the same thing takes place in the ruins, so you could set up some very interesting traps

and no, people can only be spawned in at the same location.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:52 am

Well if you got the mob arenas to recognise people as example player1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ect... Would you then be able to teleport them to sepparate areas to split them up for a round? As well as advanced options like longer time between rounds and such?
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:02 pm

sadly its not possible with this plugin - however we do set the monsters that way, so you can plan where your monsters come from
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:56 am

Good, such advanced options are definitaly nice options. Will I be able to set weapons to break, and say have experience and an enchanting table that doesn't always work for extra chances? Or to have a dispencer that will give random items but less likely good ones? Or possible dispencers to light a fire?
Back to top Go down
KAoTiCxExile

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 1:32 pm

A Spleef Arena event. I love Spleef Arena. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:03 pm

spleef arena? What's that?
Back to top Go down
kioekoe

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 3:44 am

I like the plugin for the sings hwo can be used as lifts, its very handy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:38 pm

Plugman is an interesting plugin manager for any server admins who might be struggling with plugin management, particularly in real-time. For those not especially savvy in the back-end of servers, but would still like to host one for their friends and/or community, Plugman will seem like a gift from the Aether. What does it do, you ask? In short, it is a simple, easy to use Bukkit plugin that lets server admins enable, disable and reload plugins on the fly from either in-game or console. It has separate permissions for users to be able to get command usages and plugin info.

I found this nice bit of knowledge on the mc forums.
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:49 pm

Akikira wrote:
spleef arena? What's that?
Spleef is a very fun game in Minecraft I can show you .........but you need Some lava :l
Back to top Go down
alabasterTempest

alabasterTempest

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:55 pm

Akikira wrote:
Plugman is an interesting plugin manager for any server admins who might be struggling with plugin management, particularly in real-time. For those not especially savvy in the back-end of servers, but would still like to host one for their friends and/or community, Plugman will seem like a gift from the Aether. What does it do, you ask? In short, it is a simple, easy to use Bukkit plugin that lets server admins enable, disable and reload plugins on the fly from either in-game or console. It has separate permissions for users to be able to get command usages and plugin info.

I found this nice bit of knowledge on the mc forums.
Actually, this sounds like an amazing plugin, and would solve a lot of the issues I've been having!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

*Server Suggestion Thread*
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next