Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*Server Suggestion Thread*

Go down 
+32
Duderbug180
xSheepOwnerx
CaLb13
Gornduff
Zinor
Snowyboy
zZzSleepinGrunt
Arronsyaoran
Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire
Xuluf
iAsh_
~Tylo
DemonicLord_Kai
duckgrapes
Mr.JimBlob
Hohahihehu
canofpearies
Pie55555
kioekoe
KAoTiCxExile
Aaranos
Nbord
alabasterTempest
Mr Hobnob
RyubosJ
jjruh
Flaughternaught (Akikira)
Folset
PeachCai
sambo4747
GravekeepersCat
Admin
36 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

*Server Suggestion Thread* Empty
PostSubject: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:04 pm

Hi everyone, please post here with any and all suggestions you have for the server. So any plugins you'd like to see, or anything else you can think of.

Get posting Smile
Back to top Go down
https://starmine.niceboard.com

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:42 am

i would like to see a plugin that allows yo uto build bows out of differnet material and maybe a dynamap
Back to top Go down
GravekeepersCat

GravekeepersCat

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:30 pm

i second the bow idea, especially with how fast a good enchanted one breaks.
Maybe Blaze rods, Bones, Ect.

^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:01 pm

iron diamond obsidian would be cool
Back to top Go down
sambo4747

sambo4747

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:59 pm

A mob arena would be nice ^_^
Back to top Go down
sambo4747

sambo4747

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 7:12 pm

Also wolves spawning in more biomes ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:31 pm

i would like to see the use of shields maybe a free running mod or maybe having a skill that deals with potions
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:44 pm

i think it would also be pretty cool to see a pokemon mod
Back to top Go down
sambo4747

sambo4747

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:03 am

This is more of a forum suggestion but a donation section?
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:21 pm

we have one, its here

https://starmine.niceboard.com/t3-how-to-donate

or did you mean something else?
Back to top Go down
Folset

Folset

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:46 pm

Peach and Summer talked about some of the things with new players in Vent a while ago~

In most server that I've tried out you are spawned into the tutorial area and can't get out until you finish it. Think we could try doing the same thing in here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:15 pm

The first is more of a forum suggestion but with all these individual communities out in starmine I think each town with multiple players shuold have it's own forum.
Second, I think to help with the greifers we should have another rank made from trustable players that go on often.
This new rank would be able to use the hawkeyes ability but mostly nothing else builders or members can't do sort of like detectives for greifing. This would allow them to find out who did it before contacting a mod or admin and would be less work for the mods and admins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 3:17 am

i would love to see a magic plugin, because i love magic
Back to top Go down
jjruh

jjruh

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:16 am

The thing that I would like most, is an end portal. Any admin could create one using /give [their name] 120 12. Then placing the blokcs in a 5 wide, 5 long square. Then filling the blocks with endereyes. I think this would go great in a spawn city shrine. Because of this portal, not only could we have another city in the end which costs 5,000 per 12 by 12 plot, but the server would have a legit trade and sell of endstone (somthing that I really want on this server).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:47 am

I'm in for endstone too, also there would be the obsidian.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:21 pm

For a forum of such importance nobody has posted on it for a while. Onto my suggestion.....

I'm thinking once you reach builder rank you should be able to ask to build "sever monuments". The builder should have some people helping them with materials. they would also be able to except help or have teams.
the monument would be credited to the builder (and team) but would be own by the sever (like the starmine dome but with a sign saying who built this). It would be especialy fun if we got the whole server together to make one (maybe a starmine park or something like that). Monuments could be made in important places and crossroads for more people to veiw them (say maybe if the upcoming trainways had some central station we could have a monument there, maybe a statue of snowy for all he's done). This would be a good opportunity for some good architects to show their building skills.
Back to top Go down
RyubosJ

RyubosJ

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:34 pm

I like the end portal Idear and also the post above me.

also what about a record of all towns in the world so that they dont dissapear
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:14 am

Do you mean Npc towns?
Back to top Go down
RyubosJ

RyubosJ

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:24 am

no player built
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:33 am

Any town owners can just ask to get a site on the compendium which does have a list of towns.
Back to top Go down
RyubosJ

RyubosJ

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:38 am

oh compendium?
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:47 am

see the link on the first topic here:
https://starmine.niceboard.com/t139-starmine-compendium

I really like the monuments idea too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:00 am

It's nice to hear my idea is liked. And also ryubos you're forthwind's architect aren't you?
Forthwind has a site on the compendium too.
Back to top Go down
RyubosJ

RyubosJ

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:19 am

Ah I had forgoten about that place, ha ha ha

but I will piont out that a few towns are not on the list, for example Oasis(-4379,72,264) and I was only thinking about a list of the names and there x,y,z coordents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:36 am

yah I'm not very good with coords, getting them or navigating with them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Server Suggestion Thread*   *Server Suggestion Thread* Empty

Back to top Go down

*Server Suggestion Thread*
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next