Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment)

Go down 
+8
ascarygrunt
Miska (taters3121)
zZzSleepinGrunt
~Tylo
Aus
jjruh
Pie55555
OblivionKyuubi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
zZzSleepinGrunt

[PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment)   [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 4:08 pm

Ill say so tomorrow morning. Going to bed
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment)   [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 4:09 pm

and yes grunt i have been up for 3 days straight, at an airport :L
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tylogaming
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment)   [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 4:09 pm

zZzSleepinGrunt wrote:
Ill say so tomorrow morning. Going to bed
goodnight, cant wait till tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Miska (taters3121)

Miska (taters3121)

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment)   [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 4:57 pm

Stop bringing up the server being griefed, that's done and over and the verdict has been chosen. Anyways, if kyuubi has to file a ban report because she's being harrassed while moderators are online you obviously arn't doing your job.
Step it up
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment)   [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 5:07 pm

Perahps Gorn should get his rank transferd. Because he just wont tolerate this sort of crap. We need someone who rules harsh.
Back to top Go down
Miska (taters3121)

Miska (taters3121)

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment)   [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 5:26 pm

I'd be happy to transfer aswell.. (probably playing more on pvp after survival turns into game server)
But yeah I agree with aus
Back to top Go down
Zabrida

Zabrida

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment)   [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 11:02 pm

Tylo did message me on skype to stop and i did, no offence to anyone attacking him but he did do his job and i did stop :L. I did tell snowy i done this and he said i shouldnt do it on the server and warned me.

Its no secret i despise kyuubi and i did go quite far but the issue was resolved at that moment i dont see the massive arguement about it o.o

Btw can i add how this is sexual harrassment, it was a joke which was only funny on my side. U did make me hate one of my best friends because of what u did so i think im deserving to give u a little payback here and there.

And btw kyuubi stop just playing the innocent girl who needs help, that card gets old when all ur friends destroy the server twice with u encouraging them.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment)   [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 11:41 pm

Zab, okay, Tylo did message you to stop. But he didn't tell Kyuubi that. She was unaware that you were told to stop.
Back to top Go down
Zabrida

Zabrida

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment)   [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 12:04 am

Can i ask what everyones problem is with tylo? He and snowy both know what happened and no action was taken so why is everyone having a go at him?
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment)   [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 1:08 am

There is more to it then just this incident. She asked you several times to stop messing with her about this "Glynn" person and the sexual lines. I think we should lock this now because he is already temp banned?..
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment)   [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 2:07 am

TyLo this was your fault. That comment about the pedophile was wrong, and you know it. And it was your duty to tell him to stop tylo. You and Pie, and even snowy didn't warn Zab, which is bad. It's worth a tempban 1 day, yeah, and this is stated in the rules. 'No swearing/Vulgar language' -- That includes sexual harrasment. This wasn't the worst care, but it's worth a warning/mute.
Back to top Go down
Zabrida

Zabrida

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment)   [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 2:17 am

I fully accept a 1 day temp ban but it seems someone has banned me for 7 days o.o
And sheep he had a quite word with me about it on skype, he did do his job
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment)   [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 2:18 am

again i dished out 1 mc warning and quite a few skype ones.
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment)   [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 2:23 am

~Aus wrote:
Zab, okay, Tylo did message you to stop. But he didn't tell Kyuubi that. She was unaware that you were told to stop.
i have to tell kyuubi i told zab to stop o.o
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment)   [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 2:24 am

xSheepOwnerx wrote:
TyLo this was your fault. That comment about the pedophile was wrong, and you know it. And it was your duty to tell him to stop tylo. You and Pie, and even snowy didn't warn Zab, which is bad. It's worth a tempban 1 day, yeah, and this is stated in the rules. 'No swearing/Vulgar language' -- That includes sexual harrasment. This wasn't the worst care, but it's worth a warning/mute.
there's something wrong with a (supposed to be) harmless joke?
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment)   [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 2:24 am

She has to know that you took care of it. If she knew, this topic wouldn't have been there.

Edit: Tylo, it's not really a joke. It's vulgar, and zabrida and kyuubi don't like each other(don't know if it goes both ways), but zab did wrong when talking to kyuubi like that.
Back to top Go down
Zabrida

Zabrida

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment)   [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 2:26 am

I would assume she would know he had a word once i had stopped. Just a quick question which is a bit off subject, ive read alot of forum posts and it seems Aus likes pointing fingers at all the other staff, wtf is with this o.o

Btw when am i unbanned like what time because as far as i know it was only meant to be 1 day, not 7
Back to top Go down
MiniMinerMan115

MiniMinerMan115

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment)   [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 2:51 am

Zab, I haven't really read the comments, but as an x-Admin you should know the rules :I
Back to top Go down
http://Churrocraft.niceboard.net
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment)   [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 3:12 am

ascarygrunt moved the ban to 7 days. Talk to him. TyLo you should have muted him on the spot after the first warning. BE A ROLE MODEL. Use your powers you have them for a damn reason.
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment)   [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 3:42 am

Changed back to 1 day. Ascarygrunt has to discuss with us first.
Back to top Go down
OblivionKyuubi

OblivionKyuubi

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment)   [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 5:06 am

There is no denying I hate his guts, but I did not start this. I simply said hi and to stop harassing me. The way he was talking wasn't right and should have been solved as it was started. He is taking his downfall with his friend out on me because I apparently took him away. I like how much of a good friend you are being by mentioning him in that way toward me when you know neither of us like it. As for him being your "best friend" I could go and ask him if you'd like, however this isn't about him. This is about you and your vulgar language and disrespect.

And Tylo, he may have done something but it continued. Did he warn you, then why keep at it?

Also I didn't make you do a damn thing Zab. Real friends get over the downfalls and support each other. Whatever happened between you and him is your problem not mine. That is another discussion that shouldn't even be in here because this is off topic.

Also I did not encourage them to do anything, I wasn't even on the server or skype. I have school to attend and friends who want to spend time with me, not to mention family. I was already irritated at them and didn't talk to them for a few days. How am I "encouraging them?" Give me your proof that I did anything wrong.

Definition of Sexual Harassment.
Sexual Harassment-the persistent unwelcome directing of sexual remarks and looks, and unnecessary physical contact at a person, usually a woman, esp in the workplace

Also why are you attacking me personally? I'm done with the past yet you are so darn persistent about it.
Back to top Go down
~Beats AKA 5candyz__

~Beats AKA 5candyz__

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment)   [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 5:52 am

i have no clue on how far this is in, but just saying, that was not harassing, zab just asked a question, that was in no way sexual harassment.
Back to top Go down
Zabrida

Zabrida

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment)   [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 5:52 am

U still think dyslexic people are retarded then? and the past doesnt just go away kyuubi, if u think it does then ur in for a shock love
Back to top Go down
OblivionKyuubi

OblivionKyuubi

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment)   [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 5:58 am

Sigh, you have all made your choice.
Lock the topic and be done with it.

He is temp banned one day. The verdict is done. I am not making a larger case of this. You win alright.

Zab stop trying to start a bigger fight because of something that isn't current.
Back to top Go down
Zabrida

Zabrida

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment)   [PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 6:02 am

No im just bring up a point, yeah i can do annoying stuff like this but im not the one that likes discriminating and not being able to take the blame for what i do Smile. Burn ^^
Back to top Go down

[PVP] Reporting Zabrida (sexual harassment)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next