Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[PVP] Reporting Blakethebeast123 (hacking)

Go down 
+4
Aus
Miska (taters3121)
Enemycommander
OblivionKyuubi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
OblivionKyuubi

OblivionKyuubi

[PVP] Reporting Blakethebeast123 (hacking) Empty
PostSubject: [PVP] Reporting Blakethebeast123 (hacking)   [PVP] Reporting Blakethebeast123 (hacking) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 4:28 pm

There has been evidence leading to believe that Blakethebeast123 is hacking. It seem to be that there has not been a very effiicant report so I thought I would do the honors of filing the report. I personally have nothing against blake as to I've never talked with him or been in battle with him, however I was given a video provided by a member of the community of his "hacking."
From what I've seen in this video it would appear for him to be hacking and I would like the staff to observe and make a decision on it.

I however would like to know how one would be able to strike two three or more members with a sword and not using serrated strikes. If the power up from mcmmo was indeed used it would have it to where everyone was taking damage inside the arena even after he looked away. They would have been seen taking damage bit by bit for a few seconds if any.

From what I've heard and seen, it appears to be a Force field. Or rather from what all others who have seen more hacks than I have, state that it is a function or part of Nodus, a hack client. I'm sure everyone has heard or seen it, maybe even did a video on it. There are two rather interesting sequences where it happens, two most note worthy spots are 1:20 - 1:25, and 2:00 - 2:05. These are the spots I found rather interesting that they were able to do that.

As for this spot, 3:25 - 3:30, I would rather have you look at that yourself and tell me what you think.

Again I personally do not have anything against blake but having this bit of evidence of hacking has shown me that I would rather report it and when I report something I make sure to have qualifying evidence.

Thank you for your time in reading this. A link to the video will be provided below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpZvNstBeoo&feature=youtu.be
Back to top Go down
Enemycommander

Enemycommander

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Blakethebeast123 (hacking)   [PVP] Reporting Blakethebeast123 (hacking) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 4:50 pm

It's funny how in the beginning the video whatshisname said they were recording this fight, and that I'd get to see video proof of them not hacking. Been waiting forever for that video. I doubt I'll see that video any time soon though.

Shame about the quality of the video. Kinda sucks. And Blake wasn't the only hacker trolling that night. Erich was by far much more obvious. Hitting people from his backside without turning around. Hitting four people at once in large battles. And only doing so when he was hit. I'm disappointed Erich wasn't the focus of that video, as there was no question he was hacking that night.

Honestly, I don't mean any offense to Pie, but he was on the entire time Erich was cheating in the arena. Tons of people calling hacks. Not once did he bother to go check in on it. I can't tell if he doesn't want to catch them cheating or if he's just plain lazy about his job. Seeing as whenever any other moderator or admin is on, they avoid the arena.
Back to top Go down
Miska (taters3121)

Miska (taters3121)

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Blakethebeast123 (hacking)   [PVP] Reporting Blakethebeast123 (hacking) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 4:56 pm

Only had to watch a couple of seconds to see that he was hacking especially at 2:00 it was pretty obvious it's an aimbot killing him from behind
Back to top Go down
OblivionKyuubi

OblivionKyuubi

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Blakethebeast123 (hacking)   [PVP] Reporting Blakethebeast123 (hacking) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:07 pm

I understand and I even said that the quality of the video wasn't all that impressive. It would have been better if there were more videos where there were different perspective and view points to where there would be more to go on and more evidence to use.

There is talk of Erich hacking as well, and as you said everyone talks of it being entirely obvious however I haven't recieved any evidence or anything to use at my disposal, otherwise it would have been place within this report as well.
I do my best to jumble them together as to not make a lot of single posts.

Isn't blake and erich in the same faction? Or am I imagining it? I would like to get more information or even get the evidence myself however I didn't get it.

And Miska, thank you for reviewing it.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Blakethebeast123 (hacking)   [PVP] Reporting Blakethebeast123 (hacking) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 6:50 pm

Hmm, I really couldn't see it. It looked like at 2:00 he hit the guy with an axe, but the damage was a little late. I'm not defending him at all, I just really can't see it.
Back to top Go down
ponylover386

ponylover386

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Blakethebeast123 (hacking)   [PVP] Reporting Blakethebeast123 (hacking) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 7:05 pm

I think he didn't hack cuz Kao got hit from the player he was attacking from the other side and he was possibly bleeding to still cause him to be hurt when the other player had been killed causing to look like Blakethebeats had done it. I'm not defending Blake but thats what I think had happened...

I'm on nobody's side with this Neutral
Back to top Go down
Enemycommander

Enemycommander

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Blakethebeast123 (hacking)   [PVP] Reporting Blakethebeast123 (hacking) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 8:14 pm

Well, from what I can make out with the quality of the video, at 2:00 nearly exactly. He or someone else hit Jrd, even though it didn't really look like Blake looked in Jrd's directions before that hit, or after for that matter. That couldn't have been skull splitter either, cause as we all know that doesn't and can't cause knockback. Though it could have been an invisible guy who was right beside him, but Erich and his other ally were both wearing armour at the time. There would have been no one to hit him other than Blake, who never actually looked at him. Again, I would honestly love to see the video Blake and Erich recorded themselves.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Blakethebeast123 (hacking)   [PVP] Reporting Blakethebeast123 (hacking) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:48 pm

At 2:00 he probably gave him a bleeding affect. As enemy said.
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Blakethebeast123 (hacking)   [PVP] Reporting Blakethebeast123 (hacking) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:05 pm

Its 720p whats so bad about the quality :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tylogaming
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Blakethebeast123 (hacking)   [PVP] Reporting Blakethebeast123 (hacking) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:08 pm

And if u look closely ONE it tells u in chat wen they use effects and again if u look closely u can tell he doesnt use a bleed effect.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tylogaming
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Blakethebeast123 (hacking)   [PVP] Reporting Blakethebeast123 (hacking) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:28 pm

This is enough proof. Going to ban him.
Back to top Go down
ascarygrunt

ascarygrunt

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Blakethebeast123 (hacking)   [PVP] Reporting Blakethebeast123 (hacking) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:17 am

Hard to tell the video is quite laggy but it seems like it could be an aimbot...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Reporting Blakethebeast123 (hacking)   [PVP] Reporting Blakethebeast123 (hacking) Empty

Back to top Go down

[PVP] Reporting Blakethebeast123 (hacking)
Page 1 of 1