Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[PVP] Creative Griefing

Go down 
+12
Mr.JimBlob
Flaughternaught (Akikira)
zZzSleepinGrunt
KAoTiCxExile
MiniMinerMan115
Mr Hobnob
xSheepOwnerx
~Tylo
Enemycommander
Pie55555
Aus
GojoMaximus
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

[PVP] Creative Griefing Empty
PostSubject: [PVP] Creative Griefing   [PVP] Creative Griefing EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 10:43 am

I went to TeK (my faction's) base today to see that it was griefed. I was obviously the work of a biulder and was in creative at the time. It was minor griefing, but griefing nonetheless. This is during the time where something like this should not have happened.

People who are White-listed

GojoMaximus
Savage
Veganor
Kao
Tylo
SheepOwner
Artock
MiniMinerman
LuffehBunneh(banned)
Grunt
HobNob
Snowy
Snow
Coolkimmie
Minedrak3y2000
ChipyChip
Tickey
Will

I predict that Veg is the culprit. He tped to Sheep while we were in the base, and when Sheep told him to leave, Veg took a while to tp away. He probably set a home here.

Screenshots:

[PVP] Creative Griefing 2012-113

[PVP] Creative Griefing 2012-114

[PVP] Creative Griefing 2012-115

Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Creative Griefing   [PVP] Creative Griefing EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 10:58 am

I also want to add that only myself, Jenkins, and our farm were hit.

I lost 2 double chests full of diamond armor/gear. Am I allowed to spawn stuff in? They took basically everything I had except my god armor, which is both strange and amusing at the same time. I know what I had and although they won't be the same enchants, I feel as if an act such as this would be acceptable. I don't know what Jenkins lost though.

Last edited by GojoMaximus on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Creative Griefing   [PVP] Creative Griefing EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 11:02 am

Don't spawn your stuff in Gojo without asking Snow first.
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Creative Griefing   [PVP] Creative Griefing EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 11:06 am

We don't need to give people op >.< See what happend
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Creative Griefing   [PVP] Creative Griefing EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 11:19 am

AUSxHIDDENBLADE wrote:

I haven't spawned anything in. I am waiting for a reply from Snow
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Creative Griefing   [PVP] Creative Griefing EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 11:21 am

GojoMaximus wrote:
AUSxHIDDENBLADE wrote:

Snow isn't really active on the forums. Your best hope is to catch him online, or through Snowy.
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Creative Griefing   [PVP] Creative Griefing EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 11:32 am

~Aus wrote:
GojoMaximus wrote:
AUSxHIDDENBLADE wrote:

Snow isn't really active on the forums. Your best hope is to catch him online, or through Snowy.

By what I said I was also meaning on Minecraft as well
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Creative Griefing   [PVP] Creative Griefing EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 11:34 am

I don't think anyone had noticed this, for it wasn't very long and the screenshots came after it, but here is a quote from my tread if you didn't see it.

"I predict that Veg is the culprit. He tped to Sheep while we were in the base, and when Sheep told him to leave, Veg took a while to tp away. He probably set a home here."

May we please talk about this instead of why people shouldn't be given op powers? This is the reason why I made this tread, after all.

Back to top Go down
Enemycommander

Enemycommander

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Creative Griefing   [PVP] Creative Griefing EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:12 pm

GojoMaximus wrote:

GojoMaximus
Savage
Veganor
Kao
Tylo
SheepOwner
Artock
MiniMinerman
LuffehBunneh(banned)
Grunt
HobNob
Snowy
Snow
Coolkimmie
Minedrak3y2000
ChipyChip
Tickey
Will

I predict that Veg is the culprit. He tped to Sheep while we were in the base, and when Sheep told him to leave, Veg took a while to tp away. He probably set a home here.

Eh, why are so many people whitelisted? And what's worse is no one is watching them. So they could spawn themselves a 1000 diamonds, and 100 Wither skulls. Careless to say the least. You know. It could have been Chipy or Mini. They seem like the type who think they could get away with it. I don't think Veg is stupid enough to attack TeK like that. I mean, who else would receive the blame but him?

Ask Snow to see whether or not Veg or anyone else who might have done it has a sethome in your guy's base. Although I doubt anyone would be stupid enough to keep their sethome there after committing the crime.
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Creative Griefing   [PVP] Creative Griefing EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 10:56 pm

This is the thing, We are enemies with Veg. He has a reason to do this. Also, there we no holes in the base to show the outside world. If it were Chipy and Drakey, they would have definitely destroyed more than what was hit.

It had to be someone from the inside. TeK wouldn't do this, and Veg got inside. People do stupid things sometimes, and this must have been one of his moments
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Creative Griefing   [PVP] Creative Griefing EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 11:14 pm

Just seeing this now.. Wow people suck. I think we should be allowed to rebuild in creative.. Not very fair
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tylogaming
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Creative Griefing   [PVP] Creative Griefing EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 11:55 pm

What you need, is logblock.
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Creative Griefing   [PVP] Creative Griefing EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:25 am

Unwhitelisting everyone who's suspicious. WTF >.>
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Creative Griefing   [PVP] Creative Griefing EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:30 am

huh. Everything is still here?

Edit: Mi What a Face ght have been veganor, chipy or minidrak. They are the ones that tp'd to me and got in the base. And YES, we need logblock.

Edit 2: De-opped everyone.
Back to top Go down
Mr Hobnob

Mr Hobnob

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Creative Griefing   [PVP] Creative Griefing EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:27 am

wow , just wow , Veg is a nice guy i dont suspect him , but i do suspect chipy , he loves to annoy and kill people and be unfiar also RAIDING is his favourite.

Back to top Go down
MiniMinerMan115

MiniMinerMan115

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Creative Griefing   [PVP] Creative Griefing EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 3:09 am

Sheep, It wasn't me, I'm a mod, I respect the powers I have; It also wasn't me because I would put the blocks back, Own up; I promise you, That was 100% Not me.

Please Cross out
  • MiniMinerMan115
Back to top Go down
http://Churrocraft.niceboard.net
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Creative Griefing   [PVP] Creative Griefing EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 7:23 am

Mini, They Added Snow and Snowy..................
I don't think it ws you or them
Back to top Go down
KAoTiCxExile

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Creative Griefing   [PVP] Creative Griefing EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 7:31 am

Here's a fun little picture we got while on the server. Just me, Tickey_ and Savage online at the time.

[PVP] Creative Griefing E4duf10

He never even applied for builder, yet he's been online building nearly non-stop. And now that he's built THIS... Can something be done? Please?
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Creative Griefing   [PVP] Creative Griefing EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 7:58 am

Sheep I like the part "De-opped everyone thats suspicious" and you de-op me? I'm not enemies with TeK and I'm not even on that much because I am not the greatest builder. I don't understand why you would suspect a staff member of foul play before other players. For the last time miniminerman we are NOT accusing you of anything, I don't even think you play on the server. As for Tickey, unacceptable. I think that me and ascary are going to leave the whitelisting and opping problems to the snows and sheep because they are the ones that have been on more and they are the ones who have been giving op since the server got whitelisted. Sorry haven't been on as much considering I just got Black Ops 2. The game is AWESOME.
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Creative Griefing   [PVP] Creative Griefing EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 8:08 am

Kao, he's removed from whitelist. If you would de-op him if you read this? Gtg to bed -__-
Back to top Go down
KAoTiCxExile

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Creative Griefing   [PVP] Creative Griefing EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 9:16 am

Done and done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Creative Griefing   [PVP] Creative Griefing EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:09 am

PaNtSoUp(Pie55555) wrote:
We don't need to give people op >.< See what happend
I agree
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Creative Griefing   [PVP] Creative Griefing EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:19 am

My bad, but who are you talking about in that picture?
Back to top Go down
Mr.JimBlob

Mr.JimBlob

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Creative Griefing   [PVP] Creative Griefing EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:31 am

I'm pretty sure that only the staff should be included in these "Rebuilding sessions" It will stop so many problems from happening and stuff would get done much faster rather than all this faffing about with people applying just to get back on the server, Probably under 50% of the people on that list has actually done something worthwhile, The rest have just been flying around, Finding bases, marking co-ords, and spawning themselves god equipment and hiding it in a chest, so when everything is put back to normal they are the most OP thing around, That is if everyone has their OP taken away once the building is done.
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Creative Griefing   [PVP] Creative Griefing EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:35 am

Yeah, to tell you the truth, I don't really want to be white-listed anymore. As for most things, I get way too into whatever it is I do and just get ticked off over everything, bad or good. It just causes stress for me and sometimes the people around me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Creative Griefing   [PVP] Creative Griefing Empty

Back to top Go down

[PVP] Creative Griefing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next