Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Idea - Starmine Creative Server!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AwesomeFlame26

AwesomeFlame26

My Idea - Starmine Creative Server! Empty
PostSubject: My Idea - Starmine Creative Server!   My Idea - Starmine Creative Server! EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 9:57 pm

Welcome to my idea thread!

NOTE: If this is in the wrong section feel free to inform me/move it to the right one.

As you may know, PvP is going down, so I thought we could have a Starmine Creative Server, where you get 1 or 2 Free Plots (60x60) and to get more plots you can pay Mines, gathered by building good creations in your plots, and helping the server. Also, we could have a Monthly Contest to see who can build the best structure and the Prize could maybe be a Donator Rank, like the Monthly Mob Arena contests on Survival.

The Donator Ranks could be the same, like getting 1 Free Plot for example. Also, people could do a command to get to a friends plot, maybe like /home AwesomeFlame26 (Name or Number of Plot here) and then you would get teleported to the Plot, there is a plugin for that - I forgot what it's called. For the map type, we could just have a Superflat World with a Spawn, 60x60 Plots made (maybe smaller) and portals to the Starmine Survival Server (I don't know the name, but there is a plugin for it).

I hope the Starmine Staff think about adding this Smile

-AwesomeFlame26

Back to top Go down
Mr Hobnob

Mr Hobnob

PostSubject: Re: My Idea - Starmine Creative Server!   My Idea - Starmine Creative Server! EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:13 pm

1 thing. if its creative you cant use economy cos you get all your items for free. but instead maybe you can use your survival mines for a plot in the creative server.
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: My Idea - Starmine Creative Server!   My Idea - Starmine Creative Server! EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:07 am

How would making a creative server be any different to any other creative server out there?
Back to top Go down
AwesomeFlame26

AwesomeFlame26

PostSubject: Re: My Idea - Starmine Creative Server!   My Idea - Starmine Creative Server! EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:43 am

Well I was thinking what MotherHobnob said, and Peach it could have like events (like I said at the start - I haven't seen a creative server have that yet), and you could maybe have flat biome areas, and the plots can have backgrounds behind the plots, like trees and stuff.
Back to top Go down
KAoTiCxExile

PostSubject: Re: My Idea - Starmine Creative Server!   My Idea - Starmine Creative Server! EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:04 am

The reason Snowy is taking down Pvp is because he wants to focus on getting Survival well-balanced and set up. He hopes to re-create the Pvp server in the future. The reason that a creative server is unlikely is that as previously stated by Snowy, he would, "Rather have one good server, than two bad servers". While I agree with his decision, I wish it had not lead to the loss of a server I loved dearly.

I think I speak for all of the Naga members when I say, "We are eagerly awaiting the return of Starmine Pvp!"

Edit - Also, back on topic, A creative server, (Though an interesting idea) is, as Peach said, not very likely to be made. Not much can be done to make it any different from any other creative server, and right now, Snowy is focused on making one server.
Back to top Go down
AwesomeFlame26

AwesomeFlame26

PostSubject: Re: My Idea - Starmine Creative Server!   My Idea - Starmine Creative Server! EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:27 am

Well first thing - thanks for the comments guys, and Snowy did say one would be better than two, but this is just an idea that is unlikely to happen. I didn't think it would when I posted it, but it's just an idea that I thought was good, and some people may hate having to go on other servers with people who are annoying and that grief. However thanks for the comments. Smile
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: My Idea - Starmine Creative Server!   My Idea - Starmine Creative Server! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:25 am

I think that a PvP server would be better than a Creative server. Note its just MY OPINION. But I agree with Kaotic on this one. Snowy didn't say "one would be better than two" he simply said "I want to focus on the survival server, 1 GOOD is better than 2 BAD". And PvP servers are all about griefing/stealing if you dont want to get griefed dont play on the PvP server its that simple...But still its a great idea! I think that maybe we should host a poll whether we should remake Starmine PvP or MAYBE make a creative server Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr Hobnob

Mr Hobnob

PostSubject: Re: My Idea - Starmine Creative Server!   My Idea - Starmine Creative Server! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:03 am

or maybe we should get survival up and running as it is the most popular starmine server. then in like 2-3 months any survival people that like pvp can play that .. so then we have 2 servers with a good amount of people on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Idea - Starmine Creative Server!   My Idea - Starmine Creative Server! Empty

Back to top Go down

My Idea - Starmine Creative Server!
Page 1 of 1