Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Probably wont be talking for a while.

Go down 
+2
Natgirl200
Aus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Aus

Aus

Probably wont be talking for a while. Empty
PostSubject: Probably wont be talking for a while.   Probably wont be talking for a while. EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:41 pm

I probably wont be talking for a while, I'll still be playing, just I wont be talking in the public chat, just to my faction members.

So next time I join and you ask a question or something, don't expect a response. Things have been just too hectic, I need to take a break and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Natgirl200

PostSubject: Re: Probably wont be talking for a while.   Probably wont be talking for a while. EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 3:04 am

Pie has been feeling this too....
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: Probably wont be talking for a while.   Probably wont be talking for a while. EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 3:14 am

I'll take your place Razz
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: Probably wont be talking for a while.   Probably wont be talking for a while. EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 4:34 am

Don't blame you Aus. Considering all the hate your getting from regulars. It's sad how the person that is out there rooting out the rule breakers is the one that is punished.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Probably wont be talking for a while.   Probably wont be talking for a while. EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:07 pm

You know, it's not just Minecraft. I'm also stressing outside of Minecraft, everything around my life is just too much now.
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: Probably wont be talking for a while.   Probably wont be talking for a while. EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:59 am

Hey AUS, sorry if I insulted you in any way with some of my comments I made, it's just that I was pretty angry about the whole people reporting me(not just you) thing. I'm kinda used to it know, and I know how to deal with it. I'd like us to get along Smile

Hope this makes you feel any better.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Probably wont be talking for a while.   Probably wont be talking for a while. EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 10:46 am

Nah it's not you buddy, not really even anything to do with Minecraft. Just been stressed with everything going on in my life atm.
Back to top Go down
Snowyboy

PostSubject: Re: Probably wont be talking for a while.   Probably wont be talking for a while. EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 8:46 am

If you need anyone to talk to, minecraft based , you know where to find me
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Probably wont be talking for a while.   Probably wont be talking for a while. EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:09 pm

Thanks Snowy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Probably wont be talking for a while.   Probably wont be talking for a while. Empty

Back to top Go down

Probably wont be talking for a while.
Page 1 of 1