Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

plz unban me i. i wont use it again

Go down 
+8
Flaughternaught (Akikira)
ponylover386
Smaster
Pie55555
zZzSleepinGrunt
Aus
Miska (taters3121)
Pegasus_3000
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pegasus_3000

plz unban me i. i wont use it again Empty
PostSubject: plz unban me i. i wont use it again   plz unban me i. i wont use it again EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:34 pm

hello this is pegasus_3000 i was just banned for mining obsidian really fast and a lot of it fast its called MCMMO super breaker and a rapid mouse clicker i got from best buy i wont use the mouse again i didn't no it was legal so im sorry if i tricked or broke some unknown rule i'm sorry i wont use the mouse again. Sad

Back to top Go down
Miska (taters3121)

Miska (taters3121)

PostSubject: Re: plz unban me i. i wont use it again   plz unban me i. i wont use it again EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:41 pm

Fast mouse clicker? Says you were banned using a hacked client. (Nuker, Flying)
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: plz unban me i. i wont use it again   plz unban me i. i wont use it again EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:03 pm

He had a hack which could allow him to destroy ALL blocks in a single chunk with the click of a mouse. He was also flying around a desert biome.

Anyway, can someone put the poll for his unban up?
Back to top Go down
Miska (taters3121)

Miska (taters3121)

PostSubject: Re: plz unban me i. i wont use it again   plz unban me i. i wont use it again EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:17 pm

I put up a poll for your unban wait 7 days for the results.
Back to top Go down
Pegasus_3000

PostSubject: Re: plz unban me i. i wont use it again   plz unban me i. i wont use it again EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:03 am

when did i ever fly in a desert biome ? all i was doing was placing blocks beneath me to get through the desert biome.
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: plz unban me i. i wont use it again   plz unban me i. i wont use it again EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 3:30 am

I saw you flying. Lol. My screenshots look like your floating in a river by a desert biome but you were flying in water going at a insane speed.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: plz unban me i. i wont use it again   plz unban me i. i wont use it again EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:19 am

plz unban me i. i wont use it again 2012-145
plz unban me i. i wont use it again 2012-157

So you weren't flying?
Back to top Go down
Pegasus_3000

PostSubject: Re: plz unban me i. i wont use it again   plz unban me i. i wont use it again EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:32 am

omg i was swimming if u think thats flying u have to get your eyes checked
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: plz unban me i. i wont use it again   plz unban me i. i wont use it again EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:55 am

I saw you FLYING like going super fast through water, yeah they are crappy screenshots but I saw you fly it might not help because the screenies suck but its the truth from an ex-mod.
Back to top Go down
Pegasus_3000

PostSubject: Re: plz unban me i. i wont use it again   plz unban me i. i wont use it again EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:39 pm

i dont hack! i just use bugs in the game, ill stop using the bugs but i was! swimming! this is y i get admin on other servers i because i know all the bugs in minecraft i help the staff and teach them how to find these players and so tell them u cant do this u get it? i uses all these bugs i test and use (sometimes) on single player and i know what works in single and multiplayer just a tip u should take the head shop away from in the top of the head i got some and i can now make 2 withers i will give them back and show u how to fix it (if i can) thanks this is hopefully my last time righting a ban appeal.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: plz unban me i. i wont use it again   plz unban me i. i wont use it again EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 1:22 am

Pegasus_3000 wrote:
i dont hack! i just use bugs in the game, ill stop using the bugs but i was! swimming! this is y i get admin on other servers i because i know all the bugs in minecraft i help the staff and teach them how to find these players and so tell them u cant do this u get it? i uses all these bugs i test and use (sometimes) on single player and i know what works in single and multiplayer just a tip u should take the head shop away from in the top of the head i got some and i can now make 2 withers i will give them back and show u how to fix it (if i can) thanks this is hopefully my last time righting a ban appeal.

It's not so hard to look up bugs on Youtube mate. But I like how you completly ignored the first picture, what have you got to say for that?
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: plz unban me i. i wont use it again   plz unban me i. i wont use it again EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 7:33 am

As I said before. The rendering is bad. I don't see much proof in it. Before I vote.
I NEED MORE PROOF.
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: plz unban me i. i wont use it again   plz unban me i. i wont use it again EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 8:49 am

Pie, an admin saw him mine an entire chunk of obsidian INSTANTLY. I also saw him do it, it crashed my minecraft.
Back to top Go down
Smaster

Smaster

PostSubject: Re: plz unban me i. i wont use it again   plz unban me i. i wont use it again EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 8:52 am

^^ Thats what i saw and thats why i banned him.
Back to top Go down
Pegasus_3000

PostSubject: Re: plz unban me i. i wont use it again   plz unban me i. i wont use it again EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 9:54 am

yes i already TOOLD u i have a rapid mouse that does this 1 click= 5 clicks (in minecraft around me) and i click like 3 times and it mines the obby WITH SURPER breaker!! u can do it to big boy!!
Razz
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: plz unban me i. i wont use it again   plz unban me i. i wont use it again EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:47 am

So you are a dirty cheater?
Back to top Go down
Miska (taters3121)

Miska (taters3121)

PostSubject: Re: plz unban me i. i wont use it again   plz unban me i. i wont use it again EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 1:29 pm

I wouldn't ban someone over a rapid mouse but heres the thing,
I really doubt a rapid mouse would increase your minining speed so much (even with super breaker) that it makes it look like your hacking because I'm pretty sure minecraft has a limit to how many times you can click with a tool.
For example:
If a sword has a limit to 5 swings a second (not sure if this is true or not but stick with me)
and I have a rapid mouse and click 50 times a second (50 swings) I'm still only going to swing 5 times no matter how fast i swing because of that limit.

Just doesn't add up for me.
If you can upload a video perhaps, recreating what you did (It has to look VERY similiar to what you did before) maybe you can persuade some of us.
If you can't support yourself with any good evidence that your innocent it's not going to look good for the results after the 7 day poll.
Back to top Go down
Smaster

Smaster

PostSubject: Re: plz unban me i. i wont use it again   plz unban me i. i wont use it again EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 3:08 am

he said he has a mouse that breaks 5 blocks around him... that isnt a mouse that does that...
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: plz unban me i. i wont use it again   plz unban me i. i wont use it again EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 3:41 am

I have used Nodus before on SP to try it out. There is this thing called AutoMiner I think?..It breaks all the blocks within the chunk you are on INSTANTLY. Which is exactly what happened with Pegasus. I also saw him fly I know it doesn't mean much since I am not staff anymore but it's the truth. What would I gain from lying?..
Back to top Go down
Smaster

Smaster

PostSubject: Re: plz unban me i. i wont use it again   plz unban me i. i wont use it again EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:24 am

tbh, i saw what i saw, thats why hes banned.
Back to top Go down
Pegasus_3000

PostSubject: Re: plz unban me i. i wont use it again   plz unban me i. i wont use it again EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 9:08 am

see no i think u are just back stabbing me to get the full loot we raided from tek u just want me out of the way. i didnt do anything but a FREAKING mouse!! god
Back to top Go down
Pegasus_3000

PostSubject: Re: plz unban me i. i wont use it again   plz unban me i. i wont use it again EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 9:17 am

2 other reasons i'm glad to leave and not im glad to leave becouse i hate how sheep abuses like EVERY thing possible to just keep a god faction i have a friend on the server and he told me the new base for revengers got raided by sheep in the middle of the end and sheep said it took him 3 days to f###ing find it (lol) they only had the base for 2 days! Very Happy we didn't even move anything from the old base yet! so i'm thinking sheep just happens to branch off from our old base and finds our other base 2000 BLOCKS from the old 1 ? abuse much u must of had to get the coords where wasn't even a /f him yet? and the resign i what to stay is i wanted to donate but because iv thought it over i don't want to donate and have a good bace then in comes sheep and f###ing happens to have 6 stacks of TNT and blow up my dream! so sheep #### u! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ponylover386

ponylover386

PostSubject: Re: plz unban me i. i wont use it again   plz unban me i. i wont use it again EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 9:19 am

Dude calm down...

Enough with the swear words Cool
Back to top Go down
Smaster

Smaster

PostSubject: Re: plz unban me i. i wont use it again   plz unban me i. i wont use it again EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 10:07 am

dude ur getting off topic, ur banned cuz i saw u break multiple blocks at once and it looks like a hacked client and from what grunt said kinda backs it up...
Back to top Go down
Pegasus_3000

PostSubject: Re: plz unban me i. i wont use it again   plz unban me i. i wont use it again EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 10:14 am

well since u guys DONT ring believe me !!! any 1 know of a yogbox server 1.2.3?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: plz unban me i. i wont use it again   plz unban me i. i wont use it again Empty

Back to top Go down

plz unban me i. i wont use it again
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next