Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

We Must bring This Back Part 2 With Something in Mind

Go down 
+4
Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire
Xuluf
Flaughternaught (Akikira)
Pie55555
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Pie55555

We Must bring This Back Part 2 With Something in Mind Empty
PostSubject: We Must bring This Back Part 2 With Something in Mind   We Must bring This Back Part 2 With Something in Mind EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 12:30 pm

Pie here ANd I deicided To Make A Roleplay thingy Mic Bobber.
There will Be audidtions But it is Easy. It is Just to Know what part you want to Be And If you want to Be apart of it.
Story Line. There Once was a grand Castle Where All The Happy People Lived In A happy kingdom. Untill HeroBrine Escaped wanting revenge on the king that Imprisened Him. He Fights With Henchmen To Try to Take over the kingdom. But King Gaorth Has An Army Of Skilled Knights To Try to stop Herobrine. It is A battle for the kingdom and For the others Head.
There Are A few parts But I will Add More if people want to Be in it.
I will Put it like this [Name][decs]
Than there will Be a list of People who got it.

King Gaorth. Locked Herobrine For killing multiple People Is worried That herobrine Might kill Him. He is A bit of a coward But Wll protect his queen at all costs.

Herobrine. Looked In A prisen Always Wanted Revenge. Got out from people Who he paid. He Is trying to take Over the kingdom And Has No feelings for allies Or Enemys.

Queen Katrine. A very peaceful soul. But In the heat of Battle she would Do Anything to protect the ones She love and wants To have Herobrines Head too.

Knights. 4 Knights That are part of an army that Have Only one Goal. To Surve King Koarth

Creeper Grunt. Very Powerful. A Sgt In Herobrines Army. He likes To blow things Up and Makes Sure nothing is left. he also Hates Herobrine But never tells it to his face.

Prince Chinder. Once a good Boy turn Bad. A dark Night in herobrines Army. he wnated the Kingdom But his dad Was still Alive And He wanted it More to Kill his own Father.

Mr. Flavading. The kinds Asistent. He Is Strong ANd never backs Down. people say he is Tougher than the knights

You Seen the Parts. I will Add some more if people want to Join. Here is how to do an application

[name]

[Part]

[Why do you want to do Roleplay]

I don't Care if your snowy or an admin you still Got to Post an App So I know WHo you want to Be But if someone else wants it I might have to hold Auditions In the game.

Here is the list:
King Kaorth

HeroBrine

Queen Kathrine

Knights
Pie55555

Creeper Grunt

Prince Chinder

Mr. Flavading

As You said Peach I got to Do something And If this isn't doing something I dunno what it is. Goodday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Must bring This Back Part 2 With Something in Mind   We Must bring This Back Part 2 With Something in Mind EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 9:43 am

So he started out as king Gaorth and ended up as king Kaorth?
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: We Must bring This Back Part 2 With Something in Mind   We Must bring This Back Part 2 With Something in Mind EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 11:42 am

I Made this is 10 Secends Razz
Back to top Go down
Xuluf

Xuluf

PostSubject: Re: We Must bring This Back Part 2 With Something in Mind   We Must bring This Back Part 2 With Something in Mind EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:49 pm

Grammar Smile
Back to top Go down
Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

PostSubject: Re: We Must bring This Back Part 2 With Something in Mind   We Must bring This Back Part 2 With Something in Mind EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:24 pm

it sounds good pie i would like to join if I can? what ever you see is needed i will be that
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: We Must bring This Back Part 2 With Something in Mind   We Must bring This Back Part 2 With Something in Mind EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:26 am

Asacole I am Weird. People Think I am Failing My Nglish But I have Igh Marks On it Because of My grammar. I think Minecraft isn't for Grmmar Razz
Back to top Go down
canofpearies

canofpearies

PostSubject: Re: We Must bring This Back Part 2 With Something in Mind   We Must bring This Back Part 2 With Something in Mind EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:29 pm

XD
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: We Must bring This Back Part 2 With Something in Mind   We Must bring This Back Part 2 With Something in Mind EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 12:03 pm

Pie, I will not participate in this shindig due to your insanity xD
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: We Must bring This Back Part 2 With Something in Mind   We Must bring This Back Part 2 With Something in Mind EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 12:37 pm

Well Too Bad. I Got too much insanity to stop Razz
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: We Must bring This Back Part 2 With Something in Mind   We Must bring This Back Part 2 With Something in Mind EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:39 am

Not as much as me Pie. I try my hardest to not act like a complete freak while on here
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: We Must bring This Back Part 2 With Something in Mind   We Must bring This Back Part 2 With Something in Mind EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:55 am

I Stop trying to do that 2 Days After the server opened
Back to top Go down
Speedcow

PostSubject: Re: We Must bring This Back Part 2 With Something in Mind   We Must bring This Back Part 2 With Something in Mind EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:59 pm

Ugh, had a post here. But to keep it short, i'm making an roleplay clan. You can see the ""Rise of the dimension knights" and check out if you're interested.
Back to top Go down
Gornduff

Gornduff

PostSubject: Re: We Must bring This Back Part 2 With Something in Mind   We Must bring This Back Part 2 With Something in Mind EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:31 pm

I'm not entirely pleased with the thought of this story if it's centric to the Survival Server. Me, AlabasterTempest, Rixaka, Hohahihehu, Keepster33, Duckgrapes, JJruh, and GravekeepersCat put a lot of work into creating a linear, original story with awesome aspects for roleplayability, and with all due respects, this arc you're working on, Pie, doesn't seem original. Mainly, Herobrine.
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: We Must bring This Back Part 2 With Something in Mind   We Must bring This Back Part 2 With Something in Mind EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 5:56 am

I don't even think that Pie is doing this anymore, Gorn
Back to top Go down
Xuluf

Xuluf

PostSubject: Re: We Must bring This Back Part 2 With Something in Mind   We Must bring This Back Part 2 With Something in Mind EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:01 am

PaNtSoUp(Pie55555) wrote:
Asacole I am Weird. People Think I am Failing My Nglish But I have Igh Marks On it Because of My grammar. I think Minecraft isn't for Grmmar Razz
But this is not minecraft
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Must bring This Back Part 2 With Something in Mind   We Must bring This Back Part 2 With Something in Mind Empty

Back to top Go down

We Must bring This Back Part 2 With Something in Mind
Page 1 of 1