Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Starmine needs to go back to the way it was before.

Go down 
+4
Carman00
xSheepOwnerx
MiniMinerMan115
zZzSleepinGrunt
8 posters

Tylo and Mini demotion?
Demote Tylo
Starmine needs to go back to the way it was before. I_vote_lcap29%Starmine needs to go back to the way it was before. I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 8 ]
Don't demote Tylo
Starmine needs to go back to the way it was before. I_vote_lcap25%Starmine needs to go back to the way it was before. I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 7 ]
Demote MiniMinerMan
Starmine needs to go back to the way it was before. I_vote_lcap21%Starmine needs to go back to the way it was before. I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 6 ]
Don't demote MiniMinerMan
Starmine needs to go back to the way it was before. I_vote_lcap25%Starmine needs to go back to the way it was before. I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 28

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
zZzSleepinGrunt

Starmine needs to go back to the way it was before. Empty
PostSubject: Starmine needs to go back to the way it was before.   Starmine needs to go back to the way it was before. EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:12 am

As you people may not have already known, Tylo and Mini were re-ranked. COMPLETELY flabbergasted at this decision. What's the point of demoting people if your going to rank them back up again? EVERYONE agreed to these decisions because Zab is the best damn admin this server has had since it re-opened. I hate to sound like a kiss #$@ but it's the truth. If he resigns I will be damn close to quitting i'm not sure yet. This server needs to get back on track, and it's not going to get back on track if we don't rule with an iron fist and make decisions and keep a good admin. I'm making this a poll, PLEASE vote according to your opinion, not others. Should tylo and mini be demoted again or not?
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: Starmine needs to go back to the way it was before.   Starmine needs to go back to the way it was before. EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:13 am

Tylo was demoted because he was causing more harm than good. He was abusing his powers and breaking rules without a staff member rising up and doing something. Yes, I understand Sheep took his op but I believe that it wasn't enough. Demote him and let him prove himself IN TIME not a few days after he got demoted, maybe a few weeks?.. This is in my opinion, not yours so please don't start a huge flame war on what I said here.
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: Starmine needs to go back to the way it was before.   Starmine needs to go back to the way it was before. EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:16 am

Mini was demoted because she doesn't do much with her position and we should give it to someone else that will improve the server, not leave it the same. She was also inactive for quite a bit of time considering she has 2 accounts: JenkinsSmalley and her own. She was inactive because she got some injection so she could sleep, If you want me to remove that sentence I can if you don't want other people to know for some reason. No offense guys but you should be demoted and let other people get a chance to show what they are capable of. May the flame war begin.
Back to top Go down
MiniMinerMan115

MiniMinerMan115

PostSubject: Re: Starmine needs to go back to the way it was before.   Starmine needs to go back to the way it was before. EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:16 am

So called 'Inactivity' Sentence; To sum it up.
You're not making much sence here xD
Tuesday: I was at the Dentist & I had a painful Injection Shoved through my gum, Made my quite Drowsey. *I WAS ON IN THE MORNING, BEFORE SCHOOL (30 mins)*
Wednesday: No hiccups, Played on.
Thurdsay: As of Wednesday.
Friday: Was on after school (2PM, 'Till 5) 5+ Was at my friend's 13th Birthday Party.
Today: Just a few PVP problems, Active All day.
What you may NOT know Is that I'm often helping out The new game server as part of my promise Was & Is to Help it & The community Grow.

Honesty: Sometimes I often forget to Log who I mute.
I warn alot of people.
I haven't banned 1 person? I commented on Sheeps Post, I STAHPED HACKERS (Veg&Tick) Ect.
Besides; I was never De-moted, They got the wrong User-name.
I would've stayed Re-ranked, As Temp, It's not Perm, We have 1 week to show we're worthy, So we DO NOT know if this is Perm.
Zab&Snow Agreed to this.

EDIT:
Obviously I WILL fight for what I think Is right, I have caused No problems. TyLo, I'd hate to say this but You did cause a few server upsets, You do use Nodus ECT. Obviously, I will Vote for myself, Why not; There's no stopping me.

~Mini.
Back to top Go down
http://Churrocraft.niceboard.net
MiniMinerMan115

MiniMinerMan115

PostSubject: Re: Starmine needs to go back to the way it was before.   Starmine needs to go back to the way it was before. EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:21 am

Seems Legit:
Demote Tylo
3_% [ 4 ]
Don't demote Tylo
16% [ 2 ]
Demote MiniMinerMan
42% [ 5 ]
Don't demote MiniMinerMan
8% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 12
Just goes to show HOW many people want moderator, How Cheeky.
Even If I do Get to keep my Job, I'm not standing down to 5 people, I will play the game.

EDIT:
Who are you to chose who Comes&Who goes?
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: Starmine needs to go back to the way it was before.   Starmine needs to go back to the way it was before. EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:38 am

Grunt. This isn't the public's descision. Staff decides about this. I'm not going to lock this YET.
Back to top Go down
MiniMinerMan115

MiniMinerMan115

PostSubject: Re: Starmine needs to go back to the way it was before.   Starmine needs to go back to the way it was before. EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:56 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
Carman00

PostSubject: Re: Starmine needs to go back to the way it was before.   Starmine needs to go back to the way it was before. EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:19 am

Grunt, you have made -10% sense with this post..
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: Starmine needs to go back to the way it was before.   Starmine needs to go back to the way it was before. EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:24 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tylogaming
MiniMinerMan115

MiniMinerMan115

PostSubject: Re: Starmine needs to go back to the way it was before.   Starmine needs to go back to the way it was before. EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:50 am

-100%, Not to go off topic.
Why are you,Zab&Aus feeding back these things, It's not like you're attached or something o.o
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: Starmine needs to go back to the way it was before.   Starmine needs to go back to the way it was before. EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:56 am

LOL. First of all Zabrida suggested me to do this. Why can't the people of Starmine state their opinion?..How do I not make sense with this? I just want to know what's so wrong with letting the regulars, the people who DONATE and actually keep this server running, can't voice their opinion?..Lol. THIS makes no sense to me.
Back to top Go down
Miska (taters3121)

Miska (taters3121)

PostSubject: Re: Starmine needs to go back to the way it was before.   Starmine needs to go back to the way it was before. EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:02 am

I really hope this doesn't actually determine if they are going to get demoted or not.
People are going to vote for a demote because they want to see more moderator spots open or just see the person not having moderator.
Seriously you could put my name up there and people would want me demoted Razz.
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: Starmine needs to go back to the way it was before.   Starmine needs to go back to the way it was before. EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:59 pm

Lol, true. Other players might actually be mature about it and vote for the right reasons though. I understand that this poll isn't going to decide anything but it's just there to tell people what people think. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Starmine needs to go back to the way it was before.   Starmine needs to go back to the way it was before. EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:14 pm

MiniMinerMan115 wrote:
-100%, Not to go off topic.
Why are you,Zab&Aus feeding back these things, It's not like you're attached or something o.o

Mini, I don't know why you are always bringing me into theses. I have no say in to who gets demoted.

You're only mad at me because of the thread I made about you in Mod section. And now you're just whingeing about your demotion. I've tried explaining this to you hundreds of times, but you still don't understand. Also it was Zabs decision who got demoted, but Snowy let him do that. So grow the hell up and stop complaining about your demotion!
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: Starmine needs to go back to the way it was before.   Starmine needs to go back to the way it was before. EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:17 pm

^^^
Back to top Go down
Blakethebeast123

PostSubject: Re: Starmine needs to go back to the way it was before.   Starmine needs to go back to the way it was before. EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:25 pm

This is probably the wrong place to post this but i don't feel like making a new topic. But, is the server down?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ZombNuke
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Starmine needs to go back to the way it was before.   Starmine needs to go back to the way it was before. EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:28 pm

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: Starmine needs to go back to the way it was before.   Starmine needs to go back to the way it was before. EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:54 pm

Locked to stop flame wars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starmine needs to go back to the way it was before.   Starmine needs to go back to the way it was before. Empty

Back to top Go down

Starmine needs to go back to the way it was before.
Page 1 of 1