Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What do you want to work with when you get older?/works with

Go down 
+4
xSheepOwnerx
MiniMinerMan115
Flaughternaught (Akikira)
Xuluf
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Xuluf

Xuluf

What do you want to work with when you get older?/works with Empty
PostSubject: What do you want to work with when you get older?/works with   What do you want to work with when you get older?/works with EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 8:25 am

Well I would really want to become a programmer and if I don't get a programming job I would still program on my spare time and get a pretty cool job (not to tuff though) xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to work with when you get older?/works with   What do you want to work with when you get older?/works with EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:00 am

I want to be a floating head when I grow up!
Back to top Go down
Xuluf

Xuluf

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to work with when you get older?/works with   What do you want to work with when you get older?/works with EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:54 am

Akikira wrote:
I want to be a floating head when I grow up!
interesting :I
Back to top Go down
MiniMinerMan115

MiniMinerMan115

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to work with when you get older?/works with   What do you want to work with when you get older?/works with EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 2:06 am

I wanna work with Meerkats XD
Or I'de Like to Serve my Country by Joining the Army.

Last edited by MiniMinerMan115 on Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Churrocraft.niceboard.net
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to work with when you get older?/works with   What do you want to work with when you get older?/works with EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 2:48 am

When I grow up, I want to be a potato! - Yogscast xD

No, seriously, I'd like to do programming in my free time, and maybe for my job. But 1 thing I would love to, is be a pilot.

First an F16/18 pilot, to earn money, and after that, fly a 747! That would be awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
Kc_steve

Kc_steve

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to work with when you get older?/works with   What do you want to work with when you get older?/works with EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 2:51 am

I want to be rich enough to not work.

I enjoy my job atm so I'll stick with it Smile
Back to top Go down
Gornduff

Gornduff

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to work with when you get older?/works with   What do you want to work with when you get older?/works with EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 4:02 am

When I get both the fundings and the mindset, I'm going to crack down on doing lightweight mechanics, including and not limited to pyrotechnics, concussion equipment, compressed air equipment, and so forth.
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to work with when you get older?/works with   What do you want to work with when you get older?/works with EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 6:50 am

Well Since I am starting High school I got to think of this stuff. I would have To say Something in Visual design and Effects. But, Since in cananda Alot of People want to do that I might have to go with Plan B And do something In Bioligy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to work with when you get older?/works with   What do you want to work with when you get older?/works with EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:12 am

So stuff that blows up, sends tuff flying, and the chemistry of those things? sounds like muffins dream.
Back to top Go down
96teemu

96teemu

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to work with when you get older?/works with   What do you want to work with when you get older?/works with EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:28 am

Electrician.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to work with when you get older?/works with   What do you want to work with when you get older?/works with Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you want to work with when you get older?/works with
Page 1 of 1