Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[PVP] Veganor for X-raying

Go down 
+6
TankerElite
OblivionKyuubi
GojoMaximus
Aus
Pie55555
bk201soren
10 posters
AuthorMessage
bk201soren

bk201soren

[PVP] Veganor for X-raying Empty
PostSubject: [PVP] Veganor for X-raying   [PVP] Veganor for X-raying EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:21 pm

I believe Veganor is banned. But I'm reporting him anyways to ensure he stays banned if there was any debate on the subject.
My proof, his screenshots on this topic.

https://starmine.niceboard.com/t2004-xxsheepownerxx-abusing-op-and-gornduff-disrespecting-and-offensing

[PVP] Veganor for X-raying 2012-110

Notice in the top left corner you see the cords of in those screen shots. This is a distinct characteristic of a certain x-ray mod.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/867079-144-xray-mod/

If you were wondering about my knowing he was using this x-ray just by a glance at those screenshots. I've used this exact mod as an admin on a server in the past to catch x-raying more easily. Cheating is easier to pick up when doing so. As they say on the Killion Prison Server, it takes a cheater to know a cheater. And the easiest way to tell if someone is using this popular x-ray mod is for the cords being displayed at the top left of the screen in that fashion.
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Veganor for X-raying   [PVP] Veganor for X-raying EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:24 pm

Careful. I Am warning you this Now. This could Start a Harsh Rumble
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Veganor for X-raying   [PVP] Veganor for X-raying EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 10:23 pm

Tanker, you don't get it. Savage is friends with all the Admins and mods, NOTHING is going to be done.
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Veganor for X-raying   [PVP] Veganor for X-raying EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 11:51 pm

People. This is a report on Veganor. Don't bring Sav into this. Tanker, if you want to report Sav, make a thread. If not, don't start putting this on other people's reports.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Veganor for X-raying   [PVP] Veganor for X-raying EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:11 am

Tanker, if you want to talk about Savage hacking, please just make another report.
Back to top Go down
OblivionKyuubi

OblivionKyuubi

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Veganor for X-raying   [PVP] Veganor for X-raying EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:54 am

TankerElite wrote:
~Aus wrote:
Tanker, if you want to talk about Savage hacking, please just make another report.

Check the Reports page.

EDIT: OHH BOY, deleted because [insert stupid excuse x 3 here].

You were cursing in the post, so do us a favor and stop acting like a child about it. Complaining about your thread being deleted knowing fully well that you were cursing excessively, you should expect to have it deleted. It is not another stupid excuse, because you made the stupid choice to curse in the post.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Veganor for X-raying   [PVP] Veganor for X-raying EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:59 am

^^^^^ Thanks Kyuubi, I'm getting a little sick of Tanker always doing this.
Back to top Go down
TankerElite

TankerElite

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Veganor for X-raying   [PVP] Veganor for X-raying EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:32 pm

All curses were deleted FYI. Get your facts straight.
Back to top Go down
OblivionKyuubi

OblivionKyuubi

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Veganor for X-raying   [PVP] Veganor for X-raying EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:35 am

Get your act together. You are letting your attitude and anger get the best of you.
Why else would they delete your thread? You were either doing that or disrespecting more staff which is also against the rules.

FYI you should have been kicked from the forums a long time ago be thankful you are still here at all. You don't want to go to the SRV so that is your problem, but you aren't coming back to the PVP.

Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Veganor for X-raying   [PVP] Veganor for X-raying EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 2:01 am

Snowy has to IP ban him from the forum. Oh by the way you guys should see the very DESCRIPTIVE message he sent to me. More than enough for an easy IP ban. So enjoy your time while you can TankerElite, because it sure as hell isn't going to last long.
Back to top Go down
OblivionKyuubi

OblivionKyuubi

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Veganor for X-raying   [PVP] Veganor for X-raying EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 2:17 am

You should skype it to me, I would like to see that. XD
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Veganor for X-raying   [PVP] Veganor for X-raying EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:46 am

I am sorry. But this Isn't really enough for a ban. I can temp ban for 3 days. That would be the most.
Since:It doesn't look like a Hack and
That is what my friends thing looks when He does f3
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Veganor for X-raying   [PVP] Veganor for X-raying EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 4:21 am

Lolnope pie. He has x-ray probably. He hacks. He swears. He disrespects. He spawns in items. He is already tempbanned/IP-banned. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Veganor

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Veganor for X-raying   [PVP] Veganor for X-raying EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:30 am

xSheepOwnerx wrote:
Lolnope pie. He has x-ray probably. He hacks. He swears. He disrespects. He spawns in items. He is already tempbanned/IP-banned. Very Happy

You abuse. You swear. You disrespect. You are unfair as an admin. You spawn items for your faction. You're addicted to minecraft. You will commit suicide if you get demoted or banned.
Back to top Go down
ponylover386

ponylover386

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Veganor for X-raying   [PVP] Veganor for X-raying EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:38 am

Veganor wrote:
xSheepOwnerx wrote:

You abuse. You swear. You disrespect. You are unfair as an admin. You spawn items for your faction. You're addicted to minecraft. You will commit suicide if you get demoted or banned.

I'm not on either of your sides but veganor please may you post a screeny of sheep swearing cuz I've never seen him swear before on either server...

Also I've never seen him disrespect on either of the servers...

And umm well I don't think he would commit suicide over a game and if you are being funny let me ensure you, it's not funny, it can be effencesive, you were probally trying to make it efencesive but just don't it's stupid it really is no ones taking ur side...

and sheep you can get a x-ray mod u know there not all hackz it probally is hacks, but I'm just saying not all things down loaded are hacks most of them are mods...

But remember I'm on niether of your sides I don't take sides even though it looks like i'm on sheeps side but I'm NOT...
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Veganor for X-raying   [PVP] Veganor for X-raying EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:55 am

I have seen both of you swear. But it was miner. Don't ask How much times I have been warned <3
I will be locking this because.
This is Will cause A flame war
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Veganor for X-raying   [PVP] Veganor for X-raying Empty

Back to top Go down

[PVP] Veganor for X-raying
Page 1 of 1