Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

xXSheepOwnerXx abusing OP and Gornduff disrespecting and offensing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Veganor

PostSubject: xXSheepOwnerXx abusing OP and Gornduff disrespecting and offensing   Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:42 am

xXSheepOwnerXx abuses the /nickname command by changing name all the time. He abuses creative by spawning silverfish in our base, and wearing a creeper head (don't have screenshot of the creeper head). I also suspect he made his base with wand, and spawns overpowered weapons and armor for his faction Tek. I don't care what you asshats of Tek and Naga say about this, you just want to support xXSheepOwnerXx because he is your friend, and because he probably gives you stuff. xXSheepOwnerXx is also acting unfair. When people from Tek and other factions disrespect, offenses and are being vulgar to my friends, my faction, and other people, he doesn't care. But when we say stuff, even if it is a little joke, he give us warnings. When Gornduff and other people involve themself into argues, SheepOwner doesn't say anything. But when HighCow and Tickey involves, he says they got nothing to do with this conversation.

Gornduff is disrespecting HighCow and me (other people too but I don't have screenies of that).
He is also offensive. He is disrespecting mexican immigrants, and mexican people on the server will find this offensive. SheepOwner says he is right and that we should respect him because he is a mod. I don't see any [Moderator] ? It doesn't even say [Member] !
And why would we respect this disrespecting, spoilt little kid when he doesn't respect us? this is just stupid.

Here are some screenshots:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: xXSheepOwnerXx abusing OP and Gornduff disrespecting and offensing   Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:13 am

My name is xSheepOwnerx herpaderp.

Changing my nickname constantly? No. I have my nickname as my rainbow name now. It's been like that almost the full time. I changed it about 5 times.

I didn't spawn in items. Get some proof before you accuse.

I never used //wand in my own base, I got the obsidian legit. And how in the WORLD do you know that our base has alot of obsidian? You have seen it ONCE when you tp'd to me.

It's not true that when someone from TeK swears that I take it less then when you do. I warn them as well.

Last picture doesn't make sense? Why is it in here ._.

Gornduff is a moderator on starmine SRV so he I approve of him helping out every once in a while. He made a joke about the mexican things, deal with it. Like you never did that. When you had a fight with Gorn, MiniMinerMan and tylo, I warned them as well, and not just you. I didn't say that you should respect him because he is a mod, I said you should have listened to him when he warned you.

Yes I spawned mobs. So? How does it benefit me? Having fun it's called. I can have fun can't I? It doesn't hurt anyone.

This report is completly and utterly rediculous.

SavageFxcker

PostSubject: Re: xXSheepOwnerXx abusing OP and Gornduff disrespecting and offensing   Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:11 am

Veganor, you obviously don't understand the definition of abuse, and this is an obvious attempt to get revenge on the one who banned you. And abuse is only when it effects the players directly. Spawning silverfish in a small compact room where only he is in it isn't abuse. He did not spawn the silverfish to attack you because he knew they couldn't, he spawned them to mess with me because I was in there with him. Him changing his name "constantly" isn't abuse at all. He can change his name however much he wants because in no way does it effect anyone at all. Sheep is probably one of the best admins I've seen, not once has he spawned anything in for other people or used creative to build his base. His faction members are the ones who gather the materials and Sheep may help build it in survival, but never creative.

Also on the subject of racism, Veganor, Rednecks had a swastika IN THE BASE. Tickey_ also went ahead and built swastikas when we were building the new spawn. So you sir can not talk at all. Gorn may have made an insignificant joke, but it's a joke, get over it. You on the other hand seem to be an actual racist.

Stop this petty attempt to get revenge and please go on with your business. Noticing Veganor is permanently banned I believe that his IP should be banned from the forums as well noticing he will just spam more and more threads.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiniMinerMan115

PostSubject: Re: xXSheepOwnerXx abusing OP and Gornduff disrespecting and offensing   Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:17 am

VEG: 1# Warning for Swearing in this post, 2 more & It's a Forum ban.

Xbox- TheKn1feMare
Minecraft- MiniMinerMan115
Need Help? Message Me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Churrocraft.niceboard.net
OblivionKyuubi

PostSubject: Re: xXSheepOwnerXx abusing OP and Gornduff disrespecting and offensing   Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:47 am

xSheepOwnerx wrote:
My name is xSheepOwnerx herpaderp.

Gornduff is a moderator on starmine SRV so he I approve of him helping out every once in a while. He made a joke about the mexican things, deal with it.

Not to be rude but Sheep you are being blinded by the fact that they are staff, if you did not warn him then you are at fault. Considering that you are saying that his remark is ok because its a joke, it isn't funny. That type of language can be taken offensive by many members.
I for one am sad to see Gorn using that language however I was not online to give him that warning. However if I were online I would personally take offense considering I am of Mexican descent.

Also the spawning in mobs is abuse of power. Unless they are passive mobs and can be given to every member on the server, you shouldn't be spawning them in the first place. As for Hostile mobs that should be against the rules for admins. I'm not trying to be mean but everything in this forum report is starting to sound biased and I'm not going to stand for that.

Naega jeil jal naga
Naga mejac uh.
King Naga
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: xXSheepOwnerXx abusing OP and Gornduff disrespecting and offensing   Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:06 am

Okay, the mob spawning was wrong, won't do it again. Done.

But I wasn't online when Gornduff made that racist comment. I don't know if I would've warned him if I was, because I'm mature and I can take a joke. I'm not saying that no one else would be offended, and I know I should think about that more, and not just about what I think is offending.

It's not rude what you are saying Kyuubi, it helps me to see what I am doing wrong or what I'm doing right.

ponylover386

PostSubject: Re: xXSheepOwnerXx abusing OP and Gornduff disrespecting and offensing   Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:35 am

This topic is pointless, most of us are on sheeps side any way and veganor your just making more people go against u. Sheep made a mistake, get over it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: xXSheepOwnerXx abusing OP and Gornduff disrespecting and offensing   Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:03 am

^^^^^
But. They both made mistakes. THe problem Is that They are all againts Ven. When they Both made mistakes. Ven was the only one That was blamed. sorry. I am stating the Obvious

It was too late
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: xXSheepOwnerXx abusing OP and Gornduff disrespecting and offensing   Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:45 am

Mistakes? I don't think someone hacks/swears/spawns items by mistake. I made very little mistakes.

Veganor

PostSubject: Re: xXSheepOwnerXx abusing OP and Gornduff disrespecting and offensing   Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:48 am

THE SOUTH WILL RISE!!

Last edited by Veganor on Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gornduff

PostSubject: Re: xXSheepOwnerXx abusing OP and Gornduff disrespecting and offensing   Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:11 am

Locking this topic due to Tickey_'s abuse of the (Host Image) Forum Tool.

zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: xXSheepOwnerXx abusing OP and Gornduff disrespecting and offensing   Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:20 pm

Gornduff did make a racist comment that may have offended others. With all due respect, that was uncalled for. For spawning silverfish I don't think you should spawn in mobs. Other people can't do it so why should you? This topic is not pointless at all Lol. It's reporting the language and spawning of mobs which shouldn't have happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: xXSheepOwnerXx abusing OP and Gornduff disrespecting and offensing   Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:21 pm

As for IP banning Veganor, I don't think he should be banned unless he needs to be obviously banned. Maybe in time he can be unbanned if he stays active on the forum and becomes respectful and trustworthy or something of the sort.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jjruh

PostSubject: Re: xXSheepOwnerXx abusing OP and Gornduff disrespecting and offensing   Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:11 pm

Veganor wrote:
THE SOUTH WILL RISE!!
Grunt, I think this topic is stopped right here and now with Veganor's latest statement... but to what sheep did, he is an admin, get over it. I have done and seen much worse than spawning a few mobs on the pvp server in the past. As for gornduff, as it was a joke, could have been offensive, I don't think it neccesitates a ban, however if a 1 or 2 day temp ban were issued I'm not sure how much I could object, as much as I do not think that any action on the matter is neccicary.

EDIT: My tone above about sheep might sound a little harsh, I did/do not intend it to be that way, my wording just came out wrong.

Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: xXSheepOwnerXx abusing OP and Gornduff disrespecting and offensing   Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:44 pm

I dunno if I should lock it or do anything

It was too late
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aus

PostSubject: Re: xXSheepOwnerXx abusing OP and Gornduff disrespecting and offensing   Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:54 pm

Alright, I'm not going to do anything about this, because I'll just get even more hate on me. But I don't see how "THE SOUTH WILL RISE" is offensive of against the rules in anyway.

Nothing is true; Everything is permitted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TankerElite

PostSubject: Re: xXSheepOwnerXx abusing OP and Gornduff disrespecting and offensing   Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:03 pm

I agree on sheep ban.
I logged on using an alt, that's where i got the pic.

He changed his name to DJ_Sheepy, as shown.

Quote :
This topic is pointless, most of us are on sheeps side any way and veganor your just making more people go against u. Sheep made a mistake, get over it...

I swore. Sorry i made a mistake get over it... unban plz?

Oh the lackies grouping to the mods, and their shenanigans.

Quote :
Not to be rude but Sheep you are being blinded by the fact that they are staff, if you did not warn him then you are at fault. Considering that you are saying that his remark is ok because its a joke, it isn't funny. That type of language can be taken offensive by many members.

Holy crap, a non-biased admin from a big faction? When the hell did this happen?

Quote :
Rednecks had a swastika IN THE BASE.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Buddhist-Peace-Symbol/97216880387

Educate yourself, you Nodusing Peasant.

Quote :
As for gornduff, as it was a joke, could have been offensive, I don't think it neccesitates a ban, however if a 1 or 2 day temp ban were issued

All i made was like 1 racist joke and sayed "shit" a few times.
What kind of ban issuing is this?

Racist comment is 1-2 temp ban. BUT IF HE SAYS DAMN ONE TIME OHHHH BOYYY HE IS GETTING PERMAD SO HARD!!

I vote demote for Sheep, as so much reports have been thrown on him lately, and only his faction members defend him, witch makes him very suspicious.

Oh boy, this is like medival ages all over again. Lords (Admins) have unlimited power, while other people ( players) cant do jack-crap against them, even if it is BLATANTLY obvious they are bad leaders.

EDIT: Still using old proxy and old user, where were the ban'z i was promised?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aus

PostSubject: Re: xXSheepOwnerXx abusing OP and Gornduff disrespecting and offensing   Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:20 pm

TankerElite wrote:
I agree on sheep ban.
I logged on using an alt, that's where i got the pic.

He changed his name to DJ_Sheepy, as shown.

Quote :

I swore. Sorry i made a mistake get over it... unban plz?

Oh the lackies grouping to the mods, and their shenanigans.

Quote :

Holy crap, a non-biased admin from a big faction? When the hell did this happen?

Quote :
Rednecks had a swastika IN THE BASE.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Buddhist-Peace-Symbol/97216880387

Educate yourself, you Nodusing Peasant.

Quote :
As for gornduff, as it was a joke, could have been offensive, I don't think it neccesitates a ban, however if a 1 or 2 day temp ban were issued

All i made was like 1 racist joke and sayed "shit" a few times.
What kind of ban issuing is this?

Racist comment is 1-2 temp ban. BUT IF HE SAYS DAMN ONE TIME OHHHH BOYYY HE IS GETTING PERMAD SO HARD!!

I vote demote for Sheep, as so much reports have been thrown on him lately, and only his faction members defend him, witch makes him very suspicious.

Oh boy, this is like medival ages all over again. Lords (Admins) have unlimited power, while other people ( players) cant do jack-crap against them, even if it is BLATANTLY obvious they are bad leaders.

EDIT: Still using old proxy and old user, where were the ban'z i was promised?

1. I already said that it was a peace symbol. But knowone really cared.
2. I think that they made the symbol because they want peace.
3. They were not making a swastika, they were making a sauwstika which means peace.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TankerElite

PostSubject: Re: xXSheepOwnerXx abusing OP and Gornduff disrespecting and offensing   Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:40 pm

~Aus wrote:

1. I already said that it was a peace symbol. But knowone really cared.
2. I think that they made the symbol because they want peace.
3. They were not making a swastika, they were making a sauwstika which means peace.

Always good to repeat some points because some may have ''missed'' them or disregarded them completly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aus

PostSubject: Re: xXSheepOwnerXx abusing OP and Gornduff disrespecting and offensing   Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:43 pm

Yeah, well some people are going to twist the truth to suit them, you just got to be prepeard.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: xXSheepOwnerXx abusing OP and Gornduff disrespecting and offensing   Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:43 am

''I vote demote for Sheep, as so much reports have been thrown on him lately, and only his faction members defend him, witch makes him very suspicious.'' --- NO.

Just because people are reporting me doesn't mean I have to be demoted. THEY HAVEN'T EVEN GOT ANY DAMN PROOF. I DID NOTHING WRONG JESUS CHRIST.

Aus. It wasn't a peace sign. They wouldn't make a peace sign when they're raging at me. Adolf Hitler used the peace sign, and flipped it, and turned it into a swastika. I am VERY sure that they were making because they were raging.

Grunt, the topic was locked because Tickey_ posted a very offensive post that Gornduff deleted. /lock

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xXSheepOwnerXx abusing OP and Gornduff disrespecting and offensing   

Back to top Go down

xXSheepOwnerXx abusing OP and Gornduff disrespecting and offensing
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1