Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[PVP] Moderator Pie55555

Go down 
+7
zZzSleepinGrunt
OblivionKyuubi
Fatalpower
jjruh
Cookie_Rallys
Aus
KAoTiCxExile
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KAoTiCxExile

[PVP] Moderator Pie55555 Empty
PostSubject: [PVP] Moderator Pie55555   [PVP] Moderator Pie55555 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:28 pm

Pie55555, AKA PaNtSoUp, has been disrespecting me and has broken the new rule of no obsidian boxes for bases.

His base is, as my screenshots show to the best of my ability, a solid obsidian box with no visible doors. It was difficult enough to get into the inner room of his base, but his faction sethome is inside said obsidian box. I lack screenshots of his disrespecting me, and I originally was not going to bring it up, but I decided against my original thoughts.

[PVP] Moderator Pie55555 2012-111
(Shows Pie's name inside the box)

[PVP] Moderator Pie55555 2012-112
(Shows that behind the blocks are obsidian)

[PVP] Moderator Pie55555 2012-113
(This is what every wall on the outside looks like)

We had to sand cannon the roof to get through the water. But the obsidian box is unraidable.

On the topic of disrespecting me, I lack screenshots. And I'll just go and assume that this area of the report will be ignored, seeing as "MY" word specifically means little to nothing to the staff of this server.

While we, Naga, were sand cannoning the roof, Pie just started saying stuff like:
"Kao, you're not that great of a PVPer."
"Real PVPers don't run from a fight."
"Real PVPers aren't scared to fight whether they're near death or not."

Those are GROSS over-estimations of what he said. Meaning that's MY way of putting it. I can't actually show what he said, because I lack screenshot evidence. While it was not vulgar, swearing, etc. It was disrespectful. Whether you care that "I" was disrespected or not, I am a player on this server, and I deserve the same treatment as every other player. Which means I have the right to not be disrespected by other players, and ESPECIALLY staff.

Whether you ban him, demote him, tempban him, etc. I don't care. All I want is something to be done about this.

EDIT
Upon looking around his mine, which is down under his sky base, we, Naga, found literally TONS of Xray paths.

[PVP] Moderator Pie55555 2012-114

[PVP] Moderator Pie55555 2012-115

[PVP] Moderator Pie55555 2012-116

[PVP] Moderator Pie55555 2012-117

This is just four of the 8 or 9 pictures I took around half of his mine. I can show this to the moderators and admins if I need to, and theytoo will see that this is a HORRENDOUSLY obvious Xray mine. This is inside his territory in some parts, and not in others.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Moderator Pie55555   [PVP] Moderator Pie55555 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:58 pm

OKay let me start off. Yes, he was being a little disprespectfull towards you guys. But you brought the freakin' topic up about "Not true PvPer" I also have screen shots of you calling us turtles because we wouldn't come out of the obsidian. Which is very disrespectfull. You Naga members are hypocrits, you always call people out for hacks, glitching etc and yet Savage has Nodus. Almost all of your members are aged between 17-21 years old and you like to pick on 13-14 year olds.

About the xray. I know for a FACT that pie hasn't got xray, but his sister lives there too aswell ans Pegasus.
Back to top Go down
KAoTiCxExile

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Moderator Pie55555   [PVP] Moderator Pie55555 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:12 pm

1. I didn't bring it up. I'd like proof that I did.

2. I never called you a turtle, this isn't about Naga, it's about the fact that Pie is breaking rules. Don't change the subject.

3. We have no proof that Savage has Nodus. He claims it's a nameplate mod in which you can change the colors of nameplates. Whether he is hacking or not, that has nothing to do with Naga, that is specific to him alone.

4. We're not all aged 17-21, because I, myself, am 16. I know by fact that many Naga members are below 17.

5. Well, someone in Pie's faction is XRaying. That's basically the point I'm trying to get across. Not Pie himself, but his faction is benefiting from Xray.

6. Now AUS, I would like to request that you not post in this topic, because you are obviously on Pie's side, as the first screenshot SHOWS Pie AND you inside. You were both against us here, now please, I am being respectful and asking politely that you refrain from posting under this topic, and leave it to the other mods/admins to determine the result of this report.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Moderator Pie55555   [PVP] Moderator Pie55555 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:39 pm

I can post in this topic if I want to, and I do have something to do with this. I have screen shots of somone in your faction calling us "Turtles" which really just like calling us a wuss for not fighting you.
Back to top Go down
KAoTiCxExile

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Moderator Pie55555   [PVP] Moderator Pie55555 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:44 pm

Alright. Then post them in your own report. This isn't about Naga or AUSxHIDDENBLADE, this is about Pie and his faction. Seeing as you fall under neither category, I would like to politely ask you to stop posting.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Moderator Pie55555   [PVP] Moderator Pie55555 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:47 pm

Alright, I know this about Pie55555. But I will defend my friend wheather you ask me not to post or not.
Back to top Go down
Cookie_Rallys

Cookie_Rallys

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Moderator Pie55555   [PVP] Moderator Pie55555 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:52 pm

Im not 100% sure about this, but i believe the 100% obby base was put on a poll, and that poll is still being voted on, meaning the rule on 100% obby bases being banned has not come yet, please correct me if im wrong.
Back to top Go down
jjruh

jjruh

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Moderator Pie55555   [PVP] Moderator Pie55555 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:06 pm

Kao, please dont let this start again... In the old pvp server there was a big list where EVERYONE, not anyone in particular, just put ban requests on people who they didn't like or who opposed them. Do not let this start again! That being said, Pie cannot take the blame for things he might not have done. While yes he might have disrespected other players, SO DO YOU, and ME, and EVERYONE ELSE. For example I dont like gwee, he killed one of my faction members without being provoked.

Next topic, Pie cannot be blamed for his faction base, and he cannot be blamed for not dismanteling a huge base in a timeline you seem fit. and quite honestly with you on the outside trying to break in, I don't blame him for waiting.

Next, you of all people have no athority to talk about unraidable bases, lets not forget your old base that was obby, underwater, and WORLD EDITED. on the topic of X-Ray paths, he is not the only person in his faction. He probably didn't make those paths, even if he did, they are called off shoots, not xray. I bet as soon as you see my base you will cry x-ray, but it isnt, its a maze. I understand there is a difference between a mine with zig-zags, and a base entrance, but honestly you dont know, and you are so quick to blame everything on xray, that you wont take the time to figure out, you always have. And to your comment about "his faction benifiting from xray"..... What faction hasen't? I know for a fact that naga has at one point or another. Honestly, you can't come here and say "look what this faction is doing, ban this person I don't like." if you have proof of pie cheating or really abusing his power, then feel free to post it. otherwise just stop.

Perhaps I am being a bit unreasonable or unfair in pie's favor. However, I am apaled that you can come here and put a request for a moderator on no real basis after there was proof that one of your own is using a hacked client. Before you start atacking others for non-existant reasons, start looking at yourself for real ones.

And with that I think I should promptly ban myself because I think a member of my faction Might be using X-Rays. because that doesnt sound rediculace at all.
Back to top Go down
KAoTiCxExile

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Moderator Pie55555   [PVP] Moderator Pie55555 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:25 pm

1. Jj, read my other posts. This isn't about Naga, this is about Pie. While we may have had similar problems, this report is about HIM. Stop trying to change the subject.

2. Don't bring up the old server, because this is not the old Starmine PVP.

3. I'm not reporting him just because I don't like him, I'm reporting him for breaking rules.

4. He was completely unprovoked in his disrespect.

5. Our old base was completely raidable. You just needed to be competent enough to know what a "Sand Cannon" is. The base was not obsidian, only UNDER the walls was. The ceiling was glass, and the walls were stone-brick.

6. You have no proof that I posted this because I dislike Pie. This is such obvious Xray, that YOU would even call it Xray, had you been in our situation and seen the mine that we saw, you'd know it was Xray.

7. As I said, there is no official proof that a member of Naga was using a hacked client. Whether he was or not, it does not mean that all of Naga is cheating. As I said in one of the FIRST POSTS, that is specific to the player in question.

8. If said player in Naga is cheating, and you have proof, then GO AHEAD and report him. I don't see anyone DOING ANYTHING about it. Quit beating around the bush and report him for it already.

9. This is not a non-existant reason, for Pie is breaking two rules. And POSSIBLY a third. If not Pie, than someone else in his faction.

10. Banning yourself because a member of your faction is using Xray is completely illogical. I worded that incorrectly in a previous post. What I meant by what I said was, "Someone in there faction is Xraying." Not "Their faction is benefiting from Xray." I basically meant that if it's not Pie, than SOMEONE is Xraying.

11. Now please, FOR ALL POSTS AFTER THIS:

Keep this ON TOPIC. This is about PIE. Not NAGA, not ME, not any specific group or player ASIDE from the moderator Pie55555.
Back to top Go down
jjruh

jjruh

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Moderator Pie55555   [PVP] Moderator Pie55555 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:45 pm

Kao, I cited the old server because you are repeating the old actions. Actions that destroyed the server, Actions that do now want to be repeated. Let us not forget that Zabria and Smaster were innocent when they were banned, they were only banned on the bases that they wernt liked. Same with NBord. I am not saying that this doesnt happen, but in all cases it isnt right.

And I can bring up the old server if it helps my point, so having a glass ceiling covered in 30 blocks of water source blocks, and surrounded on the undeside and edges with obsidian isnt unraidable? Granted if you have about..... 10,000 sand blocks, 30,000 tnt, and several weeks to spend trying to break in, then yes it is raidable, but not LOGICALLY. also An obsidian base IS raidable, you just have to kill the members when they leave the base. so I have no problem with obsidian bases, as I dont feel it is just to raid bases when the faction members are offline anyway. Also, you did not say that your base wasnt world edited, Which in itself is just a dis-validating part of your argument.

I will give you the disrespect, but it doesnt mean much. would you try to ban be if I said "I hate pie he is ugly and he cant spell anything correctly"(for the record pie I dont hate you)? thats kind of a shaky reason to ban someone, and most likely there would be an alterior motive behind it. With respect to the other things in the report, you can not say that that was pie, nor can you blame him for them. Cookie is right, the obsidian isnt a full rule yet, so it shouldnt be counted, and you can't blame a faction leader for the action of his men. Nor can you disband a faction for the conduct of a few of its members.

As far as X-ray, Those pictures you put up did not look like X-ray to me, they look like they were following coal veins, as they tend to be large and irratic. But given the benifit of the doubt, lets say it was X-Ray, so we ban pie for somthing that he probably didn't do?

As for savages notus, That isn't for me to post proof, he posted the proof himself. And it is not my place to post a report because it is already in plain sight. It is the job of the moderators and admins to look and take action. And as I said in WynneD's unban request, I dont think he should be banned, I think he should be dealt with.

And if we are supposed to be staying on topic, then why dont you make a different topic for the supposed X-rayer in Pie's faction?
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Moderator Pie55555   [PVP] Moderator Pie55555 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:05 pm

You make a very good statement Jj, although it isn't very relavent to the subject, it was necessary.

Also I did research on the so called "nameplate" mod and found nothing, so if you could put a link to the mod reveiw I will stop acusing savage for hacks.
Back to top Go down
Fatalpower

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Moderator Pie55555   [PVP] Moderator Pie55555 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:11 pm

Savage must've been using Nodus, there's no standalone nameplates mod as of this patch.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Moderator Pie55555   [PVP] Moderator Pie55555 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:13 pm

Fatalpower wrote:
Savage must've been using Nodus, there's no standalone nameplates mod as of this patch.
^^^^
Back to top Go down
jjruh

jjruh

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Moderator Pie55555   [PVP] Moderator Pie55555 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:16 pm

Fatalpower wrote:
To give savage the benifit of the doubt, There might be one that you just havn't found. But above that, there is still the fact that he can see his nametag while crouching, which can not be done without some form of a mod or hack, and should be considered as such.
Back to top Go down
KAoTiCxExile

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Moderator Pie55555   [PVP] Moderator Pie55555 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:34 pm

Like I said, he claims he uses a nameplate mod. I, myself, have never seen nor heard of this mod. If you want to report him with valid evidence of him hacking, go right ahead. Now PLEASE don't post unless it is about Pie. This isn't about Savage, and you're getting off topic.

And Jj, the old base was under four blocks of water. You never even looked at it... It was PERFECTLY raidable.
Back to top Go down
OblivionKyuubi

OblivionKyuubi

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Moderator Pie55555   [PVP] Moderator Pie55555 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:44 pm

Both of you stop bringing up the past and get down to the present.
If you cannot let go of the past then you are the ones starting it.
This report is on pie, not to start a fight between factions and nonsense like that. Get your ideals in gear and judge on the report and don't bring in stupid arguments that aren't needed.

You are young adults so start acting like one. If you keep dwelling on the past about something then you are never going to move forward. I'm tired of Naga this and that, its in the past whats going on now is now.

If you want to bring the past in or start some stupid little flame war over the internet then start it somewhere else. Go into your own private messages and stop acting like children.

Now, I repeat, Deal with the present and stay on topic.
If you don't believe something then say it and if you want to report something post it in a different report with your own proof.

This is not a forum for debating past issues.
Back to top Go down
KAoTiCxExile

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Moderator Pie55555   [PVP] Moderator Pie55555 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:46 pm

OblivionKyuubi wrote:
Now, I repeat, Deal with the present and stay on topic.
[PVP] Moderator Pie55555 Coollo10
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Moderator Pie55555   [PVP] Moderator Pie55555 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:29 am

Okay from now on ANYMORE posts unrelated to this topic will be deleted. Kaotic has asked you guys several times to stop. Pie knows better not to disrespect other players as he is staff. TeK has a complete obby base also. The rule hasn't been completely 100% officially stated yet. About the xray mines, yes they are xray but I cannot find out who exactly did them because we don't have lb.

P.S Even if Savage was using a nameplate mod, he can't use it only a few mods are allowed.
Back to top Go down
Xuluf

Xuluf

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Moderator Pie55555   [PVP] Moderator Pie55555 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 2:11 am

No pics on him disrespecting?:I
Back to top Go down
Mr.JimBlob

Mr.JimBlob

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Moderator Pie55555   [PVP] Moderator Pie55555 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 3:36 am

I like how you guys were offended by the word "Turtles" Have any of you ever seen a turtle? They are, like, They best thing since Jubbly's [PVP] Moderator Pie55555 Tumblr_md1v4dHsLm1qcr8v7o1_250
Now, Look at this guy,
Now back to me,
Now back to the turtle,
Now back to me!
Sadly you are offended by being called a turtle and reject the blessing of the gods by using it a a point against Kao
[PVP] Moderator Pie55555 Diamonds_3684158_lrg
The turtle is now DIAMONDS
Possible those diamonds from the possible x-ray mine in the base
But....
We will never know since there is no plugin to find out (Hint, Hint)
But since hawk eye no longer works, try looking for alternate plugin that will do the job, Since it will me most likely the most useful plugin that you don't have and probably the most use the staff will ever be

Now I know Halloween has past but if you were still offended by the turtle comment, Take some advice from Old Spice

[PVP] Moderator Pie55555 Tumblr_mckvwjPIVM1qcb6iuo1_500
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Moderator Pie55555   [PVP] Moderator Pie55555 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 4:09 am

Lol Jim how much effort did you go trough to make that post. xD

And btw grunt, TeK has no full obby base, we have 4 wooden doors and an iron door. :3
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Moderator Pie55555   [PVP] Moderator Pie55555 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:17 am

I'm talking about Sorens base.
Back to top Go down
KAoTiCxExile

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Moderator Pie55555   [PVP] Moderator Pie55555 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:44 am

1. To my knowledge, Soren's base is unclaimed, which technically means it's not a base.

2. The "No Obby Base" rule IS official. It is ON A SIGN at spawn, posted by SnowGorilla. The poll that exists on the forum is to decide whether or not we KEEP it. It DOES exist at this point in time.

3. No, sorry. Didn't take pics. I think Kyuubi might have some. I'll ask her.

4. Jim's post was the most relevant and beautiful post I've ever seen.

5. Grunt, you're getting slightly off topic yourself. xD
Back to top Go down
Mr.JimBlob

Mr.JimBlob

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Moderator Pie55555   [PVP] Moderator Pie55555 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 6:32 am

xSheepOwnerx wrote:
Lol Jim how much effort did you go trough to make that post. xD

And btw grunt, TeK has no full obby base, we have 4 wooden doors and an iron door. :3
None, It just kinda happened
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Moderator Pie55555   [PVP] Moderator Pie55555 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:33 am

One: I am not doing this again. If you want to pick A fight with me than Froget it.
Two: Taco
Three: I am sorry about the obby base. I am not the best at knowing hwen A new rule is changed( Thoguht that there was a poll)
Four: I wasnt Offended to The turtles thing. Calling Me an Animal with A sharp Brain and Amazing Defence Is Nice.
Five: We Both disreaspceted On Each Other. I am sorry Kao. ANd I hoppe you say sorry for me because you did Disrespect me A litte o.-
Six: More Tacos
Seven. Just remember That Don't use My Rank As A way to blame Me because....................Really Do I care xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [PVP] Moderator Pie55555   [PVP] Moderator Pie55555 Empty

Back to top Go down

[PVP] Moderator Pie55555
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next