Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Clan UPPG Reviews Starmine

Go down 
+4
Cookie_Rallys
xSheepOwnerx
PeachCai
Ceronos
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ceronos

Ceronos

Clan UPPG Reviews Starmine Empty
PostSubject: Clan UPPG Reviews Starmine   Clan UPPG Reviews Starmine EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 8:25 am

Hello everyone! Long time no see! Many of you may not know who I am but I used to play on Starmine allot actually, however recently I got a new computer and since then have picked up many new games and what not.

Anyway, to the topic at hand...

Recently a few friends and I started up a brand new clan call Unprofessional Professional Gamers, aka, Clan UPPG. And just about 10 min ago, I personally reviewed Starmine with Peach's permission of course. So if your interested in seeing the video please refer to the following link:
https://www.youtube.com/user/UnproProGamers?feature=CA4QwRs%3D

(Video is up)

Just a heads up, most of the other videos are not child friendly and contain heavy amounts of profanity. There is a reason were called "Unprofessional" Professional Gamers. So please don't watch the videos if your too young, we don't need any parents messaging us about it.

However, if you are of age and enjoy our videos and would like to see more, merely subscribe and leave a comment about things you'd like to see us play. We currently have a huge list of games we have to get around too and would also love to have you included in all the fun! If you have a steam account and would like to officially join Clan UPPG then head over to steam and friend request Ceronos then just message me when I'm online informing me you would like to join and wah lah!

If your not interested in any of this and want to tell me off, well your free to do that Very Happy I just want to thank you for reading and want to wish you a great rest of your day!

Last edited by Ceronos on Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Tazdingomon123?feature=mhee
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: Clan UPPG Reviews Starmine   Clan UPPG Reviews Starmine EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 8:39 am

Glad to hear you got it made, i'll check it out tomorrow and comment on your video for you
Back to top Go down
Ceronos

Ceronos

PostSubject: Re: Clan UPPG Reviews Starmine   Clan UPPG Reviews Starmine EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 9:22 am

PeachCai wrote:
Glad to hear you got it made, i'll check it out tomorrow and comment on your video for you
Yeah haha, took a bit but I finally got around to it. Its brief, a mere 15 min long, and I definitely didn't cover as much as I'd have liked too. But there is always potential for a part 2 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: Clan UPPG Reviews Starmine   Clan UPPG Reviews Starmine EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:52 am

I subbed, will check out some vids of you Smile Hope they are good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ceronos

Ceronos

PostSubject: Re: Clan UPPG Reviews Starmine   Clan UPPG Reviews Starmine EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:09 am

xSheepOwnerx wrote:
I subbed, will check out some vids of you Smile Hope they are good Very Happy
Thank you very much for the sub Very Happy I saw it bumped up! Well we hope not to disappoint thats for sure Smile The quality of the videos themselves is a bit lacking atm. I feel like my mic could use some adjustments cause I come across pretty loud in many of the videos. I'm gonna talk to Nile tonight about doing some more stuff on Starmine so if your around we would love to have you included Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: Clan UPPG Reviews Starmine   Clan UPPG Reviews Starmine EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:21 am

Tonight I can't do anything unfortunatly :I Got school tommorow xD

But 1 thing, somehow I think you should get the vids to upload in the full screen, not the small square in the middle. I have no idea how to do this though :L

Also, in the dayz vids, you can't really hear Nile and the other guy, but I can hear you just fine. Might wanna do something bout that Smile

But I think this can be a pretty good channel, and also, I love your name Very Happy '
UPPG FTW!
Back to top Go down
Ceronos

Ceronos

PostSubject: Re: Clan UPPG Reviews Starmine   Clan UPPG Reviews Starmine EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:05 am

xSheepOwnerx wrote:
Tonight I can't do anything unfortunatly :I Got school tommorow xD

But 1 thing, somehow I think you should get the vids to upload in the full screen, not the small square in the middle. I have no idea how to do this though :L

Also, in the dayz vids, you can't really hear Nile and the other guy, but I can hear you just fine. Might wanna do something bout that Smile

But I think this can be a pretty good channel, and also, I love your name Very Happy '
UPPG FTW!

True haha well one of these days for sure then.

Yeah I do see what you mean, Ill try to work on that asap. Its actually very odd that it does that in the first place since I'm not using free software or anything like that. I'll tinker with it and see what I can come up with.

Indeed, adjusting the volume for them is on my list of things to do. That should be fixed in the latest recordings, but sadly I still have to upload quite a bit of the DayZ footage before the new material will be put up. I think we have about 45 min left in the "Three Stooges" play. However, the Unpro Pro Minecraft adventure will be up to date for sound.

Thank you very much! I'm really glad to hear you enjoy it. If there are any games you would like to see us play/review please feel free to tell us. And hey if your interested in joining the crew and getting more involved in our day to day banter, your always free to join our Steam group where most of our activity is taking place currently. Very Happy

*Update* Actually after a little bit of digging, I managed to find a bit of information about the black box around the screen. If you re check out the DayZ videos it should be better now. Sadly the revisions did not work for all the videos and in particular the Minecraft ones that I did not record are not in HD so they don't crop down as well as mine. But now I know this little trick for future videos.
Back to top Go down
Cookie_Rallys

Cookie_Rallys

PostSubject: Re: Clan UPPG Reviews Starmine   Clan UPPG Reviews Starmine EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 2:57 pm

Yeah, it was mine and taters shop, taters was the main architect and i got most of the materials.
Back to top Go down
Xuluf

Xuluf

PostSubject: Re: Clan UPPG Reviews Starmine   Clan UPPG Reviews Starmine EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:57 pm

Very nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Ceronos

Ceronos

PostSubject: Re: Clan UPPG Reviews Starmine   Clan UPPG Reviews Starmine EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:05 am

@ Cookie

Dude, you have gotta add me on steam or get steam and then add me so we can chat. Unless your on early in the morning on TS?

@ Asacole
Thank you Very Happy

@ Everyone n Anyone

So Nile and I roamed around Starmine the other day and I have some footage of it. I'll be uploading that in the coming days. If anyone would like us to showcase their builds/towns/etc simply request it and post some coords Smile
Back to top Go down
Flaughternaught (Akikira)

PostSubject: Re: Clan UPPG Reviews Starmine   Clan UPPG Reviews Starmine EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:35 am

how did you get that gibberish on that sign?
Back to top Go down
Miska (taters3121)

Miska (taters3121)

PostSubject: Re: Clan UPPG Reviews Starmine   Clan UPPG Reviews Starmine EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 9:35 am

Cookie_Rallys wrote:
Yeah, it was mine and taters shop, taters was the main architect and i got most of the materials.
Yeah.. For some reason people are always giving cookie all the credit for the shop when I'm the one who built all of it >> Cookie helped with supplies.

Good Review though and if you didn't know Cero that I'm Fudge (on TS) We've played before the reset and I'm the one that made the asian village at that time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan UPPG Reviews Starmine   Clan UPPG Reviews Starmine EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 9:46 am

but you ingored my question! It seems like people are making it some big secret.
Back to top Go down
Miska (taters3121)

Miska (taters3121)

PostSubject: Re: Clan UPPG Reviews Starmine   Clan UPPG Reviews Starmine EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:12 pm

Akikira wrote:
how did you get that gibberish on that sign?
Gibberish?! That's viking language! What I really want to know how people get those messages that appear on your screen when you go into their shop and leave their shop :O
Back to top Go down
Ceronos

Ceronos

PostSubject: Re: Clan UPPG Reviews Starmine   Clan UPPG Reviews Starmine EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:50 am

Miska (taters3121) wrote:
Cookie_Rallys wrote:
Yeah.. For some reason people are always giving cookie all the credit for the shop when I'm the one who built all of it >> Cookie helped with supplies.

Good Review though and if you didn't know Cero that I'm Fudge (on TS) We've played before the reset and I'm the one that made the asian village at that time.

Yeah of course I remember you Fudge lol You should add me on Steam too if you have it.
I gotta ask, is the mech really from the game mechwarrior?
Back to top Go down
Mr Hobnob

Mr Hobnob

PostSubject: Re: Clan UPPG Reviews Starmine   Clan UPPG Reviews Starmine EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:40 am

Subscribed :p make more dayz videos , Love that game....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan UPPG Reviews Starmine   Clan UPPG Reviews Starmine EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:49 am

it might be towny if the server even has that anymore.
Back to top Go down
Miska (taters3121)

Miska (taters3121)

PostSubject: Re: Clan UPPG Reviews Starmine   Clan UPPG Reviews Starmine EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:03 pm

Ceronos wrote:
No, It never started out to be a mechwarrior kind of thing but it was definently suppose to be a robot though. I just kept adding on to it and it became this. Once It's complete you'll see some differences between the mechwarrior and the one I build. The one thing is I hope everyone realizes it's a shop aswell. On it's right foot (closest to the shop spawn) you can go into it between it's toes (there is a pressure plate). and you can go up to get on the very top of the mech or go down to the shop. The shop and the mech is not done yet but will be done soon.
Back to top Go down
Ceronos

Ceronos

PostSubject: Re: Clan UPPG Reviews Starmine   Clan UPPG Reviews Starmine EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:52 am

Miska (taters3121) wrote:
Ceronos wrote:
No, It never started out to be a mechwarrior kind of thing but it was definently suppose to be a robot though. I just kept adding on to it and it became this. Once It's complete you'll see some differences between the mechwarrior and the one I build. The one thing is I hope everyone realizes it's a shop aswell. On it's right foot (closest to the shop spawn) you can go into it between it's toes (there is a pressure plate). and you can go up to get on the very top of the mech or go down to the shop. The shop and the mech is not done yet but will be done soon.
Ah true true, in our next video of the server I'll definitely be checking out the inside of the shop.

But on the topic of new videos, some of you may have noticed its been a bit since we uploaded anything. Thats mostly my fault for not being on top of it. However, this week you can expect a surge of new content.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan UPPG Reviews Starmine   Clan UPPG Reviews Starmine Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan UPPG Reviews Starmine
Page 1 of 1