Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

First Day On Starmine

Go down 
+6
Mr.JimBlob
KAoTiCxExile
duckgrapes
Rixaka
PeachCai
Pie55555
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Pie55555

First Day On Starmine Empty
PostSubject: First Day On Starmine   First Day On Starmine EmptyTue May 01, 2012 1:22 pm

First Day Of starmine It is your Starting Moment Of the Server. You meet the Owner Snowy. You make a house. Or faction
What was your first day was it Nice, bad.........Nice............ANd what Details WHo said Welcome Or Hi And That made you fell speacail that made you stay. SOme poeople Might be interested.
(Please Don't Say anything about My Spelling errors)
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: First Day On Starmine   First Day On Starmine EmptyTue May 01, 2012 6:04 pm

My first trip into the server there was a simple welcome area, which once I'd worked out (was my 2nd day playing minecraft) I appeared in what we call /warp city. It was still only a few buildings across, but someone had built a home nearby and they were very helpful with getting me set up with tools and building materials. I made a quick waterside shack, then the player who has helped me never played the server again Razz

That village grew and grew, and now it is the hub for Eden Promise, and I work on it as often as I can, you'd be surprised how little time you get to do things when Admin, but I dont mind, its great to see it grow a little bit each time.
Back to top Go down
Rixaka

Rixaka

PostSubject: Re: First Day On Starmine   First Day On Starmine EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:14 am

My first day on the server...well the lovely Miss AlabasterTempest [a good friend of mine] had found this server and linked me to it [I was on another pvp clan server beforehand and the change was wonderful]. I remember the old tutorial. It was really cool up until the...water trial ^^;. After getting out of there I made my way over to Alab's house and...died. I think I died three times losing all of my stuff. And I didn't know I could just warp to the spawn area outside the tutorial. ._. I was not having a good day. After that I hid in a dirt shack in front of her tower before going off to make my own castle. Jihad was the first person besides Alab that I met on there. He was incredibly nice, giving me tools and armour to help me survive. I hope he'll be back soon^^;
Back to top Go down
duckgrapes

duckgrapes

PostSubject: Re: First Day On Starmine   First Day On Starmine EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:37 am

It was late at night and I finally gave in to people saying I should try MC. I spoke to souls (Rixaka) a bit before hand and she said that if I wanted she would give me a hand. After doing the tutorial and getting a little stressed with the trackpad briefly I got out and souls said she would help me find a place to make a house- all of course while keeping it secret from our other friends Alabaster, Hoha, GravekeepersCat and Keepster. Souls took me all the way out in the middle of nowhere, gave me a brief tutorial with the basic things then left me to it by myself. ;~;
I then spent like the latter half of that day and most of the next looking for Alabaster's place by myself and dying rather a lot in the process. :')
Back to top Go down
KAoTiCxExile

PostSubject: Re: First Day On Starmine   First Day On Starmine EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:35 am

It was last sunday, my friend Yikeymike convinced me to get on, I quote, "This random faction server I found. I figured we could make a faction and kill some noobs for a bit..." Well....we DID kill some people. One of the first people that we gained anything from was Sugerfreak17. He was hunting us in the jungle. He had diamond armor, and we had nothing but TWO sets of iron armor. I was wearing one, our friend that we met on the server, TheJollyDutchman, was wearing the other set, and he was off exploring...

We kept freaking out, thinking someone was hunting us. Being the reckless and brave SOB I am, I ran into the forest saying, "Fine, I'LL go make sure we're safe..." Yikeymike and his IRL friend Recon795 followed me at a distance. I got maybe 30-50 blocks into the jungle and saw Sugerfreak17 walking around with full diamond armor. I FREAKED OUT and ran back to our base, bumping into the two of my friends on the way back. I started frantically typing in faction chat saying, "DEAR GOD! THERE'S SOMEONE IN FULL DIAMOND ARMOR." That was followed by a few responses of, "Eh, who cares, he's not OUR problem." Then I scared my friends to DEATH when I said, "COMING...THIS...WAY!..."

We all geared up with what little iron we had, (I being the only one of us in iron gear), and started hunting Sugerfreak17. When we found him, we all started sniping him with our bows. It was ridiculous, he couldn't even fight back fast enough. And yet again, my recklessness took hold of me and made me charge up to him and start bashing him with the sword. I took him by surprise apparently, because he was VERY focused on Yikeymike. Eventually, after a bit of chasing him, we killed him and got his armor. That night was filled with a large amount of hunting parties, finding his base, dying a lot, and eventually taking over his land, loot, and converting him into our faction, 'Desolation'. The rest of the day, we prospered, getting MASS amounts of diamonds from xBEMANx and Sugerfreak17's mines. Little did we know that xBEMANx was X-Raying, so he got banned pretty quickly. For a server that I only planned on playing on for a day or so, I ended up going on EVERY DAY that week, and the following weekend, and NOW I'm one of the leaders of the faction, 'Naga'. We've allied pretty much everyone. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr.JimBlob

Mr.JimBlob

PostSubject: Re: First Day On Starmine   First Day On Starmine EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:41 am

Mine was when I was on Skype to smaster and thebradlz, They were talking about the server but when I asked if I could join they wouldn't give me the IP, Finally they gave in and gave me it.

On my first day I went through smaster's portal and they gave me lots and lots of iron but was killed 3 times (due to insane lag) by the same zombie, and admin must of been checking out why I was being killed so quickly, And took all 4 stacks of iron..... ( I swear it was Jihad Razz ) about 3 week later the PvP opened and I was in that build team when the build stage was over I applied for Mod and got it *Success*
But my haplessness of being a mod was cut short.... By becoming the servers first admin.... Though things haven't been smooth sailing the server got reset 2 time due to smasters world edit shenanigans and turning 36000 blocks into cacti...

And the highlight of the PvP was when Zabrida was a mod and wanted to become admin so badly so snowy just restarted the server to add the rank "Gay" so Zabs name was [Gay] Zabrida... that day we found out Snowy is just a giant troll. :3

Well this has been my story... Enjoy your stay on Starmine
Back to top Go down
Snowyboy

PostSubject: Re: First Day On Starmine   First Day On Starmine EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:52 am

I got no story :'{
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: First Day On Starmine   First Day On Starmine EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:08 am

Sure you do snowy What were the First people on your server and What was the First Day Like
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: First Day On Starmine   First Day On Starmine EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:25 am

Just Because I am Bourd And I really want to tell My story. I was Just Banned From My first server For soemthing I didn't Do. And I was A Noob at Minecraft And Stuff So I was Looking for new servers. I look at this Cool One Called StarMine. So I went On the server. It was late at Night And only 2 Poeple were online(1JZ And Davin) Davin Doesn't Play on the server anymore. 1Jz Logged Off But was very Nice to welcome Me. Davin And I talked I asked Alot of Questions. When I joined the Sevrer was 3 days Old Lol. Than I decided To go to Bed And Since this was still in the 24 Hours it was still Teniqly First Day. I met THis Owner Coolkimmie (Who I thought was the real owner)Than this Person Logged On And His Ign Was SnowyBoy I was a Noob at Minecraft Tho And Days In Minecraft were different. I met The Mods And One Helped Me out alot For Starting out.(Arrosoxx) I met others That don't Go on the sevrer Anymore But 2 People Logged Online Little Later who I still se today.(Happyneurotic and Jihad) Tho I made My House in the Forest Biome Because there was Only 2 Biomes at that time (Dessert and Forest) And My Home is still standing today. That was My first Day On Minecraft. Than Later I was Promoted to Member I was happy And than 24 Hours were Up. That was My first Day On Starmine
Back to top Go down
Ceronos

Ceronos

PostSubject: Re: First Day On Starmine   First Day On Starmine EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:45 am

Wow, my first day was only about 3 weeks ago. A friend had told me about the site and I jumped on to check it out. Didn't expect to find an amazing gem of a server.
Well I logged in, did the maze/read the rules. Went out to the biome teleporter building and went into forest 2. At this point I didn't realize it wasn't a pvp server and so for awhile I was paranoid about being ambushed. So I ended up carving a nice hovel out of the side of a mountain and worked on building up a stock of resources. A day or two later I started working on my castle among other things..
So thats my story Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Tazdingomon123?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: First Day On Starmine   First Day On Starmine EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:45 am

I made a city with my friends
Back to top Go down
Mr Hobnob

Mr Hobnob

PostSubject: Re: First Day On Starmine   First Day On Starmine EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:54 pm

well my first day was quite quick really all thanks to a few people Smile

my freind (kiogoesmeow now banned) told me about this server and he wouldnt stop going on about it so when i got my computer deliviered i downloaded mc went onto a server and all i can remember is a current player called AwesomeFlame26 invited me to his town

from then i have loads of freindly freinds

thanks snowyboy, PeachCai , Alabastertempest and all other member off staff for builing and making this great server
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day On Starmine   First Day On Starmine EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:26 am

I remember looking at the information at the Compendium and just sitting there for the longest time, thinking, "...man, they've done it all. This is the level of server I've wanted since Alpha. Economy, MMOstats, limited PvP, Arenas, Role-play with background story - everything.

So I got on, joined Ceronos, and we built.
Back to top Go down
Flaughternaught (Akikira)

PostSubject: Re: First Day On Starmine   First Day On Starmine EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:30 pm

My first day I completed the tutorial then wandered around and nearly starved. After that Rixaka showed me around a bit and asked me if I wanted to bunk with her for a bit. I agreed but lost her and I'm not sure if I ever saw her house. By then I was told I could build in the biomes then went to the sea biome. I explored the sea biome then made an underwater hut. Next I left the server because it was late. Thanks to whoever gave me melons I forget who they are.
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: First Day On Starmine   First Day On Starmine EmptySat May 05, 2012 3:17 pm

I gave you melons In the Sea Biome Once
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day On Starmine   First Day On Starmine EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:07 am

Oh. Then thank you pie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day On Starmine   First Day On Starmine Empty

Back to top Go down

First Day On Starmine
Page 1 of 1