Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Starmine Compendium

Go down 
+2
Flaughternaught (Akikira)
PeachCai
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Starmine Compendium Empty
PostSubject: Starmine Compendium   Starmine Compendium EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:45 am

Link to Starmine Compendium here

Mud and I have been working on a project for Starmine, a Compendium of sorts, if you will. We've decided to extend an offer to every city or town owner to have a page on the site to talk about their land. You will be able to post whatever information you wish to promote your kingdom. You can include characters, landmarks, attractions, lore, screenshots, whatever you'd like. Anything that makes your land unique? Are you looking for an alliance? Want to promote your special produce? Do you need someone to rule beside you? Are you looking for workers? You are only limited by your imagination.

The only requirements we have are that you include at least one clear screenshot of the city, whether it's the city gate, castle or an iconic structure therein, your location (biome, directions, map, whatever) and whether or not you are looking for new citizens and any requirements you may have for them at the top of the page.

All you will need to do this is a google account so that you may log into our website.
You will only have permissions for your page, so you won't have to worry about anyone messing anything up.

If this interests anyone, just let us know who is on board and we'll get you added!
Please PM either mudhairless or myself with the info listed below!

We will need to know:
City/Town name.
Your in-game name.
Your Google account name.

Please note that you will not be allowed to post anything inappropriate. The server rules still apply.

Last edited by Summeerkat on Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starmine Compendium   Starmine Compendium EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:56 am

As an example here's the page I've created (still working on it) for Starmine City:
https://sites.google.com/site/starminetutorial/the-world-of-minecraftia/starmine-city
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starmine Compendium   Starmine Compendium EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:31 pm

id be interested on that Smile

City/Town name.------------- Forthwind
Your in-game name.---------- Litlefoot
Your Google account name.--- *********

Last edited by mudhairless on Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed email address)
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: Starmine Compendium   Starmine Compendium EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:27 am

Eden Promise
PeachCai

Also, please add me to the list of mods.

One final thing, your guide to the chest shops need a teeny tiny adjustment. In your example you state the 2nd line is to show total amount of the item you selling (this case) 26 - instead this line is used to state how many items will be bought per transaction. So, you could sell the dirt items in loads of 10, 20, 64. Thought this might be worth changing incase people start selling their chest load of 200 bread for just 5 mines Smile

Last edited by mudhairless on Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed email address)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starmine Compendium   Starmine Compendium EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:44 am

Ahh, thank you! I've never had a chest shop before, but I was sure someone would correct any mistakes, lol. Mud won't be home until the evening, but I'll let him know you'd like to be added! He hasn't had time to show me how to do that yet, lol. Razz

Ok, how does it look now?
Clicky

Also, I got you added to Mods! Sorry about that. The special Librarian rank threw me off a bit, lol. I knew you had all the powers of a Mod, but for some reason it slipped my mind when I was making the list, lol.

Last edited by Summeerkat on Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: Starmine Compendium   Starmine Compendium EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:28 am

Its perfect, i'll be using your guide a little higher up and I want to utilise the display stores for some other shops i'm going to try. Thanks again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starmine Compendium   Starmine Compendium EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:38 am

No problem!
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: Starmine Compendium   Starmine Compendium EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:47 am

Stikied! Tried to do that at work, but it seems half the buttons go missing when I access it from there Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starmine Compendium   Starmine Compendium EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 6:14 am

Awesome! Thank you! <3
Yeah, I try to use it on my phone, but the mobile version is really hard to read, lol. The background and text colors are too similar. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starmine Compendium   Starmine Compendium EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:29 am

Alrighty, Peach, got you added to the site!
Have fun!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starmine Compendium   Starmine Compendium EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:38 am

This sounds nice

Town: Bluefront
In game name: Akikira
google: ********
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: Starmine Compendium   Starmine Compendium EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:51 am

Hi Akikira, i've added you to the site, you can visit your page here:
https://sites.google.com/site/starminetutorial/the-world-of-minecraftia/bluefront

Simply sign in, and get adding content Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr Hobnob

Mr Hobnob

PostSubject: Re: Starmine Compendium   Starmine Compendium EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:19 am

great idea, it'll be a lot easyer to see whats happening in each town/village Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starmine Compendium   Starmine Compendium EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:47 am

I think everyone who has a town should work on a compendium site it's very nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starmine Compendium   Starmine Compendium EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:26 am

town name: Shildon
Game Name: TheKj011
Google **********
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starmine Compendium   Starmine Compendium EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:47 pm

I've updated the Bluefront compendium with pics and info again.
Back to top Go down
tstertster16

PostSubject: Re: Starmine Compendium   Starmine Compendium EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:02 pm

I hope to be able to enjoy the wide world that you've made, and wish to be an equal in this mighty realm of magic and mining.
Back to top Go down
Mr Hobnob

Mr Hobnob

PostSubject: Re: Starmine Compendium   Starmine Compendium EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:13 am

town name : Sky City
In game name : MotherHobnob
google user name : zacery3@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Mr Hobnob

Mr Hobnob

PostSubject: Re: Starmine Compendium   Starmine Compendium EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:16 am

or if the (google user name) is somthing different it could be - zac weston
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starmine Compendium   Starmine Compendium EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:59 am

You don't get google acount with gmail but you can use it to sign up for a google acount like I did. Unless it is your acount and they havent gone and dotted it over yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starmine Compendium   Starmine Compendium EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:17 am

It doesn't get enough antention. Is isn't updated nearly enough. I think we should have some kind of thing to attract people to it. Maybe bring back builder plus and have compendium requirements. No town owner should go without the compendium. You can find it here https://sites.google.com/site/starminetutorial/home
Back to top Go down
Snowyboy

PostSubject: Re: Starmine Compendium   Starmine Compendium EmptyTue May 22, 2012 5:39 pm

Agreed that it needs more attention .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starmine Compendium   Starmine Compendium EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:44 am

There is some unanswered requests too, as well as some empty pages on the compendium.

Do you have acces to the compendium snowy?
Back to top Go down
Snowyboy

PostSubject: Re: Starmine Compendium   Starmine Compendium EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:10 am

No , Summer,Mud, and Peach are the only 3 who got access to it.
Sadly Mud and Summer both didn't get online in a long time , so the only one who still manages it , is peach.
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: Starmine Compendium   Starmine Compendium EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:48 am

Finally had some time to sit down with the compedium, turns out whilst watching the football is a brilliant time to do it Smile

Anyhow, i'm going through page by page, if you have any images you would like to be included on the site please post them below.

Also, if you have started a new city on the server,, please post your details and PM me your email address, as i will create and name a page for you, and grant you access so you can keep your own page updated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starmine Compendium   Starmine Compendium Empty

Back to top Go down

Starmine Compendium
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next