Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Complaint: Anti-Xray Plugin

Go down 
+7
hugedaven
Muffinmuncher115
Arronsyaoran
jaytrill88
Snowyboy
Timetofart
tinyman333
11 posters
AuthorMessage
tinyman333

Complaint: Anti-Xray Plugin Empty
PostSubject: Complaint: Anti-Xray Plugin   Complaint: Anti-Xray Plugin EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:53 am

Yup I'm posting a complaint already cause the lag is just too great. Ive been excavating and kept my temper on the block lag but now, now I cant stand it. I used to be able to clear a room in 30 secs., now it take 1 min.. The complaints from members also get old when you here it 55 times a day and I quote:"Man anybody else lagging?" Holy crap this lag is bad""Dang its never been like this before". And when they look for a explanation I dont have one. Please remove The plugin for the lag is causing much trouble.
Back to top Go down
Timetofart

PostSubject: Re: Complaint: Anti-Xray Plugin   Complaint: Anti-Xray Plugin EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:21 pm

I agree it's annoying me to, but i don't want it gone would like to keep it, but the block lag is way to annoying.

P.S : i'm not just saying this so i can xray i don't do that i'm legitimate all the way
Back to top Go down
Snowyboy

PostSubject: Re: Complaint: Anti-Xray Plugin   Complaint: Anti-Xray Plugin EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 9:28 pm

You guys have to make a decision , either the server is laggy or we get 20 more x-rayers a day, It cant be both as no other plugin is as good as orebfuscator.
Back to top Go down
jaytrill88

jaytrill88

PostSubject: Re: Complaint: Anti-Xray Plugin   Complaint: Anti-Xray Plugin EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:18 pm

I will gladly take the occasional lag over people cheating.
Back to top Go down
Arronsyaoran

Arronsyaoran

PostSubject: Re: Complaint: Anti-Xray Plugin   Complaint: Anti-Xray Plugin EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:13 am

I was hoping for a Second/Third class plugin that is an inbetween tradeoff:
less protection + less lag than orebfuscator, more protection + more lag than no anti-xraying plugin at all. The one I suggested only had 500 downloads, so I doubt snowy's gonna consider it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Muffinmuncher115

Muffinmuncher115

PostSubject: Re: Complaint: Anti-Xray Plugin   Complaint: Anti-Xray Plugin EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:50 am

I don't mind the lag, I just don't like it when I think I find ore, then it changes to stone.. I found a cave with a lot of diamonds that turned out to be stone..
Back to top Go down
hugedaven

PostSubject: Re: Complaint: Anti-Xray Plugin   Complaint: Anti-Xray Plugin EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:25 am

1. What lag? I'm sorry but every server I've been I with this plugin I've never had problems with block lag because of the plugin. Right now Im traveling with crappy wifi and even then the lag isn't terrible for smp. At home I saw no difference in lag or lack thereof when the plugin was put in, as I was wondering if the plugin was put in at all

2. ALL survival/pvp servers without xray protection end up getting screwed eventually because the difficulty level just drops, economies are ruined, little kids come on and more people leave because it ruins the purpose of the game

3. It filters. Since we aren't white listed everyone and their mothers come to try to see what kind of damage they can do, and along with other plugins, anti X-ray is a nail in the coffin to keep those kids away.

The block lag is not ridiculous. People need to stop complaining about a good thing.
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: Complaint: Anti-Xray Plugin   Complaint: Anti-Xray Plugin EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:41 am

For anyone having trouble with stuttering in game, please see the technical section regarding Optifine - its a top class plugin that is essential to Minecraft
Back to top Go down
Iga345

Iga345

PostSubject: Re: Complaint: Anti-Xray Plugin   Complaint: Anti-Xray Plugin EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:50 am

I agree: I don't like the plug-in.
Back to top Go down
hugedaven

PostSubject: Re: Complaint: Anti-Xray Plugin   Complaint: Anti-Xray Plugin EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:47 pm

Get found diamonds or something. You can't have a server without x ray protection. Half the people complaining probably x ray themselves.
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: Complaint: Anti-Xray Plugin   Complaint: Anti-Xray Plugin EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:16 pm

I haven't seemed to have any problems with it...
Back to top Go down
keepster33

keepster33

PostSubject: Re: Complaint: Anti-Xray Plugin   Complaint: Anti-Xray Plugin EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:38 pm

zZzSleepinGrunt wrote:
I haven't seemed to have any problems with it...
And because you've had no issue there is no issue, is that right?
It does cause problems, there's no good way to avoid x-rayers.
People need to optifine like Peach said, and someone, somewhere needs to make a less lagtastic anti-x-ray plugin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complaint: Anti-Xray Plugin   Complaint: Anti-Xray Plugin Empty

Back to top Go down

Complaint: Anti-Xray Plugin
Page 1 of 1