Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How did you find your username?

Go down 
+9
KaaaaasKop
Nile
RGxxCoco
canofpearies
Muffinmuncher115
Pie55555
Mr Hobnob
Miggzsy
timowoof
13 posters
AuthorMessage
timowoof

How did you find your username? Empty
PostSubject: How did you find your username?   How did you find your username? EmptySun May 20, 2012 6:44 pm

Ok, so I found my username, timowoof, when I was playing a cartoon network game and a username popped up saying Timowoof so I've used it ever since.
Back to top Go down
Miggzsy

PostSubject: Re: How did you find your username?   How did you find your username? EmptySun May 20, 2012 6:55 pm

My username was Miggs, but when I was playing some games and tried to use that username 'Miggs' , they would say that it's already been taken. I contacted my friends asking for ideas... One of them came up with Miggzsy. It's also my GB Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr Hobnob

Mr Hobnob

PostSubject: Re: How did you find your username?   How did you find your username? EmptySun May 20, 2012 8:15 pm

i picked MotherHobnob with 3 reasons

- first xbox name -combat hobnob

-clan name -Hobnob (i was the only one who changed my name in the end though)

-i as going to go for MotherHen then remembered the clan (hobnob) so i put hobnob and mother together (MotherHobnob ) Vwalaaaaaa!

now i know motherhobnob sounds very immature and i hate it. Sad
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: How did you find your username?   How did you find your username? EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:16 am

I wanted to Eat something and My friend told me to Make it in 5 secends
Back to top Go down
Muffinmuncher115

Muffinmuncher115

PostSubject: Re: How did you find your username?   How did you find your username? EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:28 am

Lol, I walked to Walmart with a friend, and I accidentally knocked over a box of muffins, and my friends started calling me muffin Smile . So thats why almost all my user names involve muffin....
Back to top Go down
canofpearies

canofpearies

PostSubject: Re: How did you find your username?   How did you find your username? EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:19 am

well, this account was origanaly my bro' amnd my account. it is very close to my real last name. try and guess my real last name ;P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How did you find your username?   How did you find your username? EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:49 am

I got my name about a decade ago by combining my friend's IGN on Warcraft III (Inu-Yu) and a character from the book series "The Wheel of Time" by Robert Jordan!
Back to top Go down
RGxxCoco

RGxxCoco

PostSubject: Re: How did you find your username?   How did you find your username? EmptyTue May 22, 2012 12:40 pm

Me RGxx is for clan, And Coco is what people call me instead of Cody, So there i got RGxxCoco
Back to top Go down
Nile

Nile

PostSubject: Re: How did you find your username?   How did you find your username? EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:24 pm

Nile is my nickname in real life.
Back to top Go down
KaaaaasKop

PostSubject: Re: How did you find your username?   How did you find your username? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:03 pm

I played Guild Wars and it didn't take my old username so I had to come up with a new one, I chose Kaaaaas Kop because I like cheese (it means Cheeeeese Head in dutch) why 5 a's? because I held the A key hahahaha! I've used it ever since, in every single game hahaha!
Back to top Go down
Xuluf

Xuluf

PostSubject: Re: How did you find your username?   How did you find your username? EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:57 pm

I found my name from a medicine I think was named: Asacool. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kc_steve

Kc_steve

PostSubject: Re: How did you find your username?   How did you find your username? EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:03 am

Kc was orginally from King Claw and that name came from King Tiger.
King Tiger was a tank in an old rts I used to play

and Steve is my name Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KAoTiCxExile

PostSubject: Re: How did you find your username?   How did you find your username? EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:32 am

On Xbox I was in a CoD clan named KAoTiC Gaming, and since we all had to have names involving 'KAoTiCx' I had 'KAoTiCxExile'. My friend from school 'exiled' me from the group we hung out in for half the school-year because I made a bad joke. Lol. So 'Exile' was involved in almost everything. Though my original Xbox account is 'Dungeonkeeper' and I plan to get a new MC account eventually, or change the name when name changing becomes available.
Back to top Go down
RyubosJ

RyubosJ

PostSubject: Re: How did you find your username?   How did you find your username? EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:34 am

InuPerrin wrote:
I got my name about a decade ago by combining my friend's IGN on Warcraft III (Inu-Yu) and a character from the book series "The Wheel of Time" by Robert Jordan!
The last days of the Fallen Blacksmiths pride.

Ryu cause I love dragons
bos cause it was from my crunchyroll account
J cause my name starts with a J

Back to top Go down
Mr Hobnob

Mr Hobnob

PostSubject: Re: How did you find your username?   How did you find your username? EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:21 am

u have some nice freinds kaotic.. are u lot freinds now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you find your username?   How did you find your username? Empty

Back to top Go down

How did you find your username?
Page 1 of 1